Trump says some Disabled People Should Just Die

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Fred Trump’s son was born with a rare medical condition that led to developmental and intellectual disabilities. His care had been paid for in part with help from the family. After Mr. Trump was elected, Fred Trump wanted to use his connection to the White House for good. With the help of Ivanka Trump, his cousin, and Ben Carson, at the time the housing and urban development secretary, he was able to convene a group of advocates for a meeting with his uncle. The president “seemed engaged, especially when several people in our group spoke about the heart-wrenching and expensive efforts they’d made to care for their profoundly disabled family members,” he writes.

After the meeting, Fred Trump claims, his uncle pulled him aside and said, “maybe those kinds of people should just die,” given “the shape they’re in, all the expenses.”

The remark wasn’t a one-off, according to Fred Trump. A couple of years later, when he called his uncle for help because the medical fund that paid for his son’s care was running out of money, Fred Trump claims his uncle said: “I don’t know. He doesn’t recognize you. Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised to hear Donald say that,” he writes. “It wasn’t far off from what he’d said that day in the Oval Office after our meeting with the advocates. Only that time, it was other people’s children who should die. This time, it was my son.”

This is from a new book from Trump's nephew, Fred C. Trump, III. Apparently, if the expense is too much some disabled individuals should just die. So, sorry folks if it costs too much to keep you alive, well it's off to the great beyond.

Trump did not make these comments 30 years ago, these comments were made while he was in the White House.

This could explain why Trump was so cavalier about Covid deaths.

You would think the "pro-life" people would be outraged. NOT.

As the nephew makes clear in his book, Donald has always been a vulgar individual.

Of course, it is these qualities, Trump's vulgarity and repulsiveness, that make him the MAGA lord.

Last edited:
Fred Trump’s son was born with a rare medical condition that led to developmental and intellectual disabilities. His care had been paid for in part with help from the family. After Mr. Trump was elected, Fred Trump wanted to use his connection to the White House for good. With the help of Ivanka Trump, his cousin, and Ben Carson, at the time the housing and urban development secretary, he was able to convene a group of advocates for a meeting with his uncle. The president “seemed engaged, especially when several people in our group spoke about the heart-wrenching and expensive efforts they’d made to care for their profoundly disabled family members,” he writes.
After the meeting, Fred Trump claims, his uncle pulled him aside and said, “maybe those kinds of people should just die,” given “the shape they’re in, all the expenses.”
The remark wasn’t a one-off, according to Fred Trump. A couple of years later, when he called his uncle for help because the medical fund that paid for his son’s care was running out of money, Fred Trump claims his uncle said: “I don’t know. He doesn’t recognize you. Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised to hear Donald say that,” he writes. “It wasn’t far off from what he’d said that day in the Oval Office after our meeting with the advocates. Only that time, it was other people’s children who should die. This time, it was my son.”

This is law in some European countries.

This is from a new book from Trump's nephew, Fred C. Trump, III. Apparently if the expense is too much they should just be let go.

Expect all the media to blitz this before November, all the false stories like this.

Their plan is:

Destroy Trump
Elect crooked, inept Kamala Harris who even Dems didn't like three days ago
The country is destroyed

This is from a new book from Trump's nephew, Fred C. Trump, III. Apparently if the expense is too much they should just be let go.
If a nephew said it, it must be true.

You know what else is true? Your party wasn't winning so you enacted a coup. But you only got....Kamala. hahahahaha
So, I take it you agree with Trump that some disabled people should just die, especially if the expense is too great for their care.

Okey-dokey.

So, I take it you agree with Trump that some disabled people should just die, especially if the expense is too great for their care.

Okey-dokey.

He never said it, so of course I can't agree with it, and wouldn't even if he did.

BTW, are you actually 14? Bc this is how 14 yo argue.

This is from a new book from Trump's nephew, Fred C. Trump, III. Apparently, if the expense is too much some disabled individuals should just die. So, sorry folks if it costs too much to keep you alive, well it's off to the great beyond.

Trump did not make these comments 30 years ago, these comments were made while he was in the White House.

As the nephew makes clear in his book, Donald has always been a vulgar individual.

Of course, it is these qualities, Trump's vulgarity and repulsiveness, that make him the MAGA lord.

Yes, I read this and it truly beyond a doubt sickening. Hitler had the same idea.

:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

We don't know if Donald Trump said it or it is spin developed from hearsay. Fred Trump 3rd is selling a book critical of his uncle and it's full of useless anecdotes like "he used the N word". Funny how hypocrite lefties are fighting for the option to kill babies with disabilities at any stage of pregnancy and they pretend to be shocked over invented dialog like this.

We don't know if Donald Trump said it or it is spin developed from hearsay. Fred Trump 3rd is selling a book critical of his uncle and it's full of useless anecdotes like "he used the N word". Funny how hypocrite lefties are fighting for the option to kill babies with disabilities at any stage of pregnancy and they pretend to be shocked over invented dialog like this.
Spare me. Of course, Trump said it. By now, even the densest MAGA should know just how vulgar Trump can be. So, I take it you agree with Trump also.

Last edited:
He never said it, so of course I can't agree with it, and wouldn't even if he did.

BTW, are you actually 14? Bc this is how 14 yo argue.
Trump’s nephew went to see his uncle with the best of intentions. Trump set him straight. One’s life depends on the amount of money it takes to keep one alive. That is the man you proudly support.

Last edited:
Trump’s nephew went to see his uncle with the best of intentions. Trump set him straight. Your life depends on the amount of money it takes to keep you alive. That is the man you proudly support.

Are you stupid or gaslighting?

Pick just one.

I'm in denial that I'm having this inane conversation
Here’s the thing. All MAGAs, for whatever reason, refuse to accept the fact that Trump is a vulgar individual who has made repulsive statements. You should know by now that these comments regarding the disabled are right in line with Trump’s past comments. Trump is who he is. But of course, that is why you support him.

To be fair, Trump is far from alone among conservatives who agree with this.

It’s consistent with the right’s wrongheaded, unwarranted opposition to ensuring Americans have access to affordable healthcare.

And it’s consistent with the dogma of Social Darwinism typical of the fascist right.

Here’s the thing. All MAGAs, for whatever reason, refuse to accept the fact that Trump is a vulgar individual who has made repulsive statements. You should know by now that these comments regarding the disabled are right in line with Trump’s past comments. Trump is who he is. But of course, that is why you support him.
they know how he is....they care more about what he wants to do....

Forum List

Back