🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says some lawmakers too fearful of NRA to take action

Executive order for banning bump stocks. :iyfyus.jpg:

Bump stocks will be offered up as a token because nobody really gives a shit about bump stocks. At best they are range toys. If you want to stimulate full auto fire then there are much better and the gun community knows that.

Trump is controlling the narrative on this issue. The Democrats are having the same thing done to them on this as Trump did to them on DACA and getting the Obamacare individual mandate removed.

DACA is going to expire and nothing will have been done because the Democrats are unreasonable.

At the end of the day Trump will be telling the Americans people that he and the Republicans tried to make the schools safer but the Democrats wouldn't be reasonable.

`
WASHINGTON (AP) — Putting fellow Republicans in the hot seat, President Donald Trump called for speedy and substantial changes to the nation’s gun laws, then criticized lawmakers in a White House meeting for being too fearful of the National Rifle Association to take action.

In a freewheeling, televised session that stretched for an hour Wednesday, Trump rejected both his party’s incremental approach and its legislative strategy that has stalled action in Congress.

Giving hope to Democrats, he said he favored a “comprehensive” approach to addressing violence like the shooting at a Florida high school earlier this month, although he offer no specific details
. - Source
`
I wonder how many trump fans will start going ballistic over this? For once though, trump is telling the truth.
`
It's a shame that we the people no longer have a govt. for the people, by the people and for all the people..

I am sure they had a stroke when he said this:

Trump also raised eyebrows by suggesting that law enforcement officials should be able to confiscate people’s firearms without a court order to prevent potential tragedies.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” he suggested.

Fucking idiot. Anyone who gives a shit about rights, due process and freedom is very bothered by it.

Relax. Nothing has changed.

I fear you are right, Trump does know how to put on a good show. Remember he had an reality acting career.

Bump stocks will be offered up as a token because nobody really gives a shit about bump stocks. At best they are range toys. If you want to stimulate full auto fire then there are much better and the gun community knows that.

Trump is controlling the narrative on this issue. The Democrats are having the same thing done to them on this as Trump did to them on DACA and getting the Obamacare individual mandate removed.

DACA is going to expire and nothing will have been done because the Democrats are unreasonable.

At the end of the day Trump will be telling the Americans people that he and the Republicans tried to make the schools safer but the Democrats wouldn't be reasonable.
He'll also brag about that healthcare program he created that's cheaper and has better coverage...

I am sure they had a stroke when he said this:

Trump also raised eyebrows by suggesting that law enforcement officials should be able to confiscate people’s firearms without a court order to prevent potential tragedies.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” he suggested.
More like this

Buckets+of+foam+come+from+my+mouth++_95babfdf9354f756a24413931201c6ec.gif

`
WASHINGTON (AP) — Putting fellow Republicans in the hot seat, President Donald Trump called for speedy and substantial changes to the nation’s gun laws, then criticized lawmakers in a White House meeting for being too fearful of the National Rifle Association to take action.

In a freewheeling, televised session that stretched for an hour Wednesday, Trump rejected both his party’s incremental approach and its legislative strategy that has stalled action in Congress.

Giving hope to Democrats, he said he favored a “comprehensive” approach to addressing violence like the shooting at a Florida high school earlier this month, although he offer no specific details
. - Source
`
I wonder how many trump fans will start going ballistic over this? For once though, trump is telling the truth.
`
Or pandering to emotional voters.

`

. - Source
`
`
Or pandering to emotional voters.
Like with abortion issues?

`

. - Source
`
`
trumplie.jpg

He'll also brag about that healthcare program he created that's cheaper and has better coverage...

Is that like Obama promising all Americans that Obamacare will save them all $2500 a year in health care cost?

Because that never happened. Obama lied to us. Premiums, co payments and deductibles all went up with that stupid program, didn't it?

The only people that got anything out of that disastrous program were the welfare queens getting the stupid subsidies that s somebody else had to pay for.

Of course this thread isn't about the health care lies of Obama, is it?

`

. - Source
`
`
The NRA is MINIMUM 5 million active VOTERS (paying members). The reality is they represent 20 million active VOTERS or more.

'Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him' - Sun Tzu

Is that like Obama promising all Americans that Obamacare will save them all $2500 a year in health care cost?

Because that never happened. Obama lied to us. Premiums, co payments and deductibles all went up with that stupid program, didn't it?

The only people that got anything out of that disastrous program were the welfare queens getting the stupid subsidies that s somebody else had to pay for.

If you want to get into politicians that lie I don't think there is enough bandwidth on this site to hold all of them..I don't know of one that doesn't lie..But no I have no idea about the ACA since I use the VA...

Why should I bitch about a right that is intact like the 2nd when other rights are clearly violated daily yet the right says not a damn word...Oblama did address it but the crooks in Congress didn't do anything..

`

. - Source
`
`
I heard it and took it as a joke.

I do know that many on both sides are afraid of groups like #BlackLiesMatters and Antifa
Not to mention the fear they have for the 10 people at Media Matters who got Bill O'Reilly fired from Fox News.

Why should I bitch about a right that is intact like the 2nd when other rights are clearly violated daily yet the right says not a damn word...Oblama did address it but the crooks in Congress didn't do anything..
Maybe you have long term memory loss.....because we were bitching about it constantly under Obama.

Its obvious you do not understand the ACA.

Forum List

Back