🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says some lawmakers too fearful of NRA to take action

`
WASHINGTON (AP) — Putting fellow Republicans in the hot seat, President Donald Trump called for speedy and substantial changes to the nation’s gun laws, then criticized lawmakers in a White House meeting for being too fearful of the National Rifle Association to take action.

In a freewheeling, televised session that stretched for an hour Wednesday, Trump rejected both his party’s incremental approach and its legislative strategy that has stalled action in Congress.

Giving hope to Democrats, he said he favored a “comprehensive” approach to addressing violence like the shooting at a Florida high school earlier this month, although he offer no specific details
. - Source
`
I wonder how many trump fans will start going ballistic over this? For once though, trump is telling the truth.
`

I hope they are afraid. That’s why I have the NRA my money.
Which again goes to show that those the NRA and gun manufacturers profit from mass shootings.

Only an idiot would make such a ill-unformed and irrational statement.

I am sure they had a stroke when he said this:

Trump also raised eyebrows by suggesting that law enforcement officials should be able to confiscate people’s firearms without a court order to prevent potential tragedies.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” he suggested.

Fucking idiot. Anyone who gives a shit about rights, due process and freedom is very bothered by it.
Ironically....if that meeting had not been filmed, trumpanzees would be declaring what trump said to be fake news right now.

How fucking stupid are you exactly? Look up “irony” idiot.

`
WASHINGTON (AP) — Putting fellow Republicans in the hot seat, President Donald Trump called for speedy and substantial changes to the nation’s gun laws, then criticized lawmakers in a White House meeting for being too fearful of the National Rifle Association to take action.

In a freewheeling, televised session that stretched for an hour Wednesday, Trump rejected both his party’s incremental approach and its legislative strategy that has stalled action in Congress.

Giving hope to Democrats, he said he favored a “comprehensive” approach to addressing violence like the shooting at a Florida high school earlier this month, although he offer no specific details
. - Source
`
I wonder how many trump fans will start going ballistic over this? For once though, trump is telling the truth.
`
Correction...for once he is telling YOUR truth.

Why is a 18 year old incapable of handling a handgun but capable of handling a rifle?

Trump said he is a fan of the NRA but doesn't agree with everything they say. Let's not confuse discussions with action.

If Trump pulls an EO ban on bump stocks or some such knee jerk act, that's something to get riled over.

Why does anyone need a bump stock?

Trump said he is a fan of the NRA but doesn't agree with everything they say. Let's not confuse discussions with action.

If Trump pulls an EO ban on bump stocks or some such knee jerk act, that's something to get riled over.

Why does anyone need to explain why?

Because of what happened in Las Vegas.

you dont need a bumpstock to bump fire

`

. - Source
`
`
Correction...for once he is telling YOUR truth.

Why is a 18 year old incapable of handling a handgun but capable of handling a rifle?
Cause niggas be skurred n' shi.

"Obama: I support moderate gun restrictions.
GOP: He's taking your guns away!!!!!!!"

"The Great Douche CIC Bone Spur: I want to take guns away.
GOP: <shrug>"

You're saying because the scumbag who shot people in Vegas had a bump stock, all people who want bump stocks must explain why they want them? Is that what you mean? That doesn't make sense.

you dont need a bumpstock to bump fire

That's why I said if Trump bans bump stocks it is knee jerk bullsh*t.

You're saying because the scumbag who shot people in Vegas had a bump stock, all people who want bump stocks must explain why they want them? Is that what you mean? That doesn't make sense.

There us no valid use for a bump stock.

Says who?

Says who?

Name one.

Since they don't open the books or membership rolls you might claim 50 million
I was referring more to WHO SIDES WITH THEM POLITICALLY than dues paying members.

So, yeah, 50 million is about right, considering how many Americans own guns.

Pushing too hard on this could very well backfire for you in a few months.

Says who?

Name one.
You are missing the point. A person used an object while committing a crime. Because of that, you are demanding that everybody who wants that object must explain to you why. Did you demand everybody explain why they need a car after some piece of sh*t drives a car into a crowd?

A bump stock didn't kill anybody. A sick person did. The problem with violence is not fixed by taking objects away. The problem with violence is due to people who choose to harm others. These people are the problem. They must be the focus. People, not objects. Get it?

Forum List

Back