🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

trump says system corrupt

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
meanwhile he has 37% of the vote so far BUT 45% of the delegates,,,,,the man is a naturally born bullshitter

"this system is so corrupt that I, Donald J Trump, a man so corrupt I've made billions, have bee allowed to not only run, but also win a yuuuge amount of delegates despite my small hands."

meanwhile he has 37% of the vote so far BUT 45% of the delegates,,,,,the man is a naturally born bullshitter

How long did it take you to come up with that brilliant analysis? The corruption he is referring to is that GOP insiders get to pick his delegates, ensuring that they will abandon him after the first ballot.

How long did it take you to come up with that brilliant analysis? The corruption he is referring to is that GOP insiders get to pick his delegates, ensuring that they will abandon him after the first ballot.
The establishment never thought he would catch on. now that he poses a threat they will stop at nothing to get their boy Cruz in. I will never vote for Cruz he is a scumbag

"this system is so corrupt that I, Donald J Trump, a man so corrupt I've made billions, have bee allowed to not only run, but also win a yuuuge amount of delegates despite my small hands."

Trump will just continue to send both parties money and order them to stop all the corruption.

Trump will just continue to send both parties money and order them to stop all the corruption.
If that is what it takes then good, but I think it is more than that

He's a salesman. He's going to sell off government assets.

I think he is angling for taxpayer funded, otherwise known to Bernie fans as "free" education, at Trump U.

All the other Universities can go jump off a bridge.
That'll be interesting. Sounds like he's trying to counter the left-fascists.

poor lil donnie, already building the foundation for his house of failure ..

no way in hell it could be HIS fault, it's the system .... they're the ones that have been shooting off their mouth for the last 6 months, not him.

little Marco told you to take a breath Mr. Big Shot.

woodhead ,,,did you take math in HS ??

Forum List

Back