Trump says the Officer "Choked"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This is the thread to let that anger out and tell everyone how Trump is all those names you're calling everyone else who doesnt go along with whatever the cops claim happened before the investigation is done.

He's doing his impression of a democrat in order to sucker the neo-segregationist black vote.

So he's using the cops as a political football and judging before the investigation is over? Those are two biggies.

"I will never lie to you"

He cant link to accusations and rumors thats why they are so convenient to use

He's doing his impression of a democrat in order to sucker the neo-segregationist black vote.

So he's using the cops as a political football and judging before the investigation is over? Those are two biggies.

I just said he was doing an impression of a democrat.

Yeah but you cant explain how its ok when he does it. But any accusation will do..
I never suggested it was OK. Your ilk thrive on it, though. Hypocrisy.

I just said he was doing an impression of a democrat.

RoshawnMarkwees

Really?

Then you should have no problem posting links to prove it.
:link:
What???
It's relative to this thread.

This is the thread to let that anger out and tell everyone how Trump is all those names you're calling everyone else who doesnt go along with whatever the cops claim happened before the investigation is done.

You sure he didn't say....may have choked...pussy

Are you sure?

pretty much so without rereading his statement...pussy.

Then why are you asking me if I'm sure if you're not sure either? What type of complaint is that?

Are you sure?

Then why are you asking me if I'm sure if you're not sure either? What type of complaint is that?
When I'm seeing your shit on my phone instead of computer, I don't check your bullshit. I just take it that you posted it and it's more shit!

Are you sure?

When I'm seeing your shit on my phone instead of computer, I don't check your bullshit. I just take it that you posted it and it's more shit!

Nice story but I dont get what you're complaining about. You're mad because I'm as accurate as you are? Cool story

Forum List

Back