Trump says the Officer "Choked"

You sure he didn't say....may have choked...pussy

Are you sure?

pretty much so without rereading his statement...pussy.

Then why are you asking me if I'm sure if you're not sure either? What type of complaint is that?
When I'm seeing your shit on my phone instead of computer, I don't check your bullshit. I just take it that you posted it and it's more shit!

Nice story but I dont get what you're complaining about. You're mad because I'm as accurate as you are? Cool story

yeah you're as accurate as a hand grenade is to a nuke!

Are you sure?

pretty much so without rereading his statement...pussy.

Then why are you asking me if I'm sure if you're not sure either? What type of complaint is that?
When I'm seeing your shit on my phone instead of computer, I don't check your bullshit. I just take it that you posted it and it's more shit!

Nice story but I dont get what you're complaining about. You're mad because I'm as accurate as you are? Cool story

yeah you're as accurate as a hand grenade is to a nuke!

:huddle: Welcome to the club

Trump is right and the OP is... heck what is the OP? From the evidence, the officer did make an egregious error in judgment. The black driver was a regular citizen whose car broke down and was becoming an escalating traffic problem. He was not a criminal suspect. Citizens have rights. Of course, some people can't understand that.

^^^^^ try reading some of the event.............yeah it was posted back.....people want to post on what they know not.

On her way to that call, Shelby saw Crutcher standing in the middle of the road, looking down at the ground, Wood said, adding that she would have stopped and checked up on him had she not been on the other call.

She then saw the SUV parked in the middle of the street, obstructing traffic in both directions, Wood said. The engine was running when she got there, which she found odd because she assumed it was either disabled or broken down, he said.

The Encounter Started More Than a Minute Before What Is Shown on the Released Video
Wood said "it's important to remember" that Shelby was on the scene with Crutcher for about a minute and a half before the start of the video clip released by police on Monday.

When Shelby approached the car, the doors were closed, and the windows were open, Wood said. She looked into the passenger's side to make sure no one was on the floor of the car, and as she was getting ready to move to the driver's side, she turned around and saw Crutcher walking toward her, Wood said.

Wood said that Shelby then said to Crutcher, "Hey, is this your car?"

Crutcher didn't respond, simply dropping his head while continuing to look at Shelby, "kind of under his brow," Wood said. Crutcher then began to put his hand into his left pocket, Wood said, adding that Shelby told Crutcher, "Hey, please keep your hands out of your pocket while you're talking to me. Let's deal with his car."

Crutcher did not respond, Wood said, so Shelby ordered him again to get his hand out of his pocket. He then pulled his hand away and put his hands up in the air, even though he was not instructed to do so, which Shelby found strange, Wood said.

Shelby tried to get Crutcher to talk to her, but he simply mumbled something unintelligible and stared at her, Wood said. He then turned and walked to the edge of the roadway and turned to look at her, his hands still in the air, Wood said. He put his hands down and started to reach into his pocket again, Wood said, and she ordered him again to get his hands out of his pocket.

At this point, Shelby, a drug recognition expert, believed Crutcher was "on something," Wood said, possibly PCP.

on and on it went. until crazy man got put down. one less to deal with.

Here ya go.

He did basically say she choked and shouldn't be a cop.

So, he has joined in with all the other politicians in talking on a situation they know little about when they should shut their holes

That being said, he still supports police 1000x more the Clit does.

Here ya go.

So, he has joined in with all the other politicians in talking on a situation they know little about when they should shut their holes

All of it supposition by Trump...I DON'T KNOW used a lot in that video!

^^^^^ try reading some of the event.............yeah it was posted back.....people want to post on what they know not.

On her way to that call, Shelby saw Crutcher standing in the middle of the road, looking down at the ground, Wood said, adding that she would have stopped and checked up on him had she not been on the other call.

She then saw the SUV parked in the middle of the street, obstructing traffic in both directions, Wood said. The engine was running when she got there, which she found odd because she assumed it was either disabled or broken down, he said.

The Encounter Started More Than a Minute Before What Is Shown on the Released Video
Wood said "it's important to remember" that Shelby was on the scene with Crutcher for about a minute and a half before the start of the video clip released by police on Monday.

When Shelby approached the car, the doors were closed, and the windows were open, Wood said. She looked into the passenger's side to make sure no one was on the floor of the car, and as she was getting ready to move to the driver's side, she turned around and saw Crutcher walking toward her, Wood said.

Wood said that Shelby then said to Crutcher, "Hey, is this your car?"

Crutcher didn't respond, simply dropping his head while continuing to look at Shelby, "kind of under his brow," Wood said. Crutcher then began to put his hand into his left pocket, Wood said, adding that Shelby told Crutcher, "Hey, please keep your hands out of your pocket while you're talking to me. Let's deal with his car."

Crutcher did not respond, Wood said, so Shelby ordered him again to get his hand out of his pocket. He then pulled his hand away and put his hands up in the air, even though he was not instructed to do so, which Shelby found strange, Wood said.

Shelby tried to get Crutcher to talk to her, but he simply mumbled something unintelligible and stared at her, Wood said. He then turned and walked to the edge of the roadway and turned to look at her, his hands still in the air, Wood said. He put his hands down and started to reach into his pocket again, Wood said, and she ordered him again to get his hands out of his pocket.

At this point, Shelby, a drug recognition expert, believed Crutcher was "on something," Wood said, possibly PCP.

on and on it went. until crazy man got put down. one less to deal with.

>>********************
on and on it went. until crazy man got put down. one less to deal with.<<

I did read the Yahoo article and came here from it. That said, your second statement is ugly. Are you racist?

Here ya go.

If you don't know, then go back to picking on Mexicans and leave the cops alone!

I did read the Yahoo article and came here from it. That said, your second statement is ugly. Are you racist?

Not racist. The guy caused himself to be shot. Maybe the Police could have sat in their cars until he sobered up? Track him by helicopter until he feels better? We'll let you pay the fuel and driver charges.

Maybe Cop fired in sheer panic at 300lb PCP crazed lunatic. I don't know and I don't care? They guy dug his own grave that day. Did he have a stroke? PCP? don't know, don't care. Oblamo put this country so far in debt I don't want to pay Police to counsel.

ClosedCaption is like our very own Jack Tapper and CNN. Makes shit up as he goes along :lol: :lol:

Come on dude you must stop with the lies and at least make some effort in posting truth when you start a thread. This is just way out there.

I do remember myself "cringing" when I heard Trump state: Perhaps they (Police) need more training after the Louisiana wrestling match shoot out. huh?

His words are often fired for votes and/or too quickly. He had been less off the cuff since the blond showed up.

Here ya go.

I wonder if he would have said that had she been a man.

Here ya go.

If you don't know, then go back to picking on Mexicans and leave the cops alone!

Can't do that when talking in a black church.

Here ya go.

Only the Hildebeast is a sexist scumbag...but you knew that!

Here ya go.

Do blacks like the Mexicans? I can't keep this shit straight.

Here ya go.

About as much as blacks and whites get along.....

Here ya go.

About as much as blacks and whites get along.....

Maybe its better blacks and whites don't "get along" - that combo gave us Obama.

Here ya go.

Truth is...women don't belong in the battlefield...be it the streets or military ventures.

Forum List

Back