Trump says to cancel order to new Airforce 1 for him.. Too much money.

Boeing can come up with a better price and they will.
Because trumps says so, right? What price did they come up with anyway?
Trump isn't president. He can't really cancel anything. He can put a shiver up Boeing's spine. Now they have all this time to reduce costs. How much of the 4 billion dollars are built in cost overruns?
trump pulls the number 4 billion out of his ass and you morons eat it right up. LOL.

Trump isn't president. He can't really cancel anything. He can put a shiver up Boeing's spine. Now they have all this time to reduce costs. How much of the 4 billion dollars are built in cost overruns?

This isn't Trump's first build a plane rodeo. He's done it before. That's the difference between a politician who has never done anything and a business man who has.

I just wish, just once, that Trump would demonstrate he has researched a subject before he starts Tweeting about it
Don't hold you breath waiting for that to happen.

[

Omg now they're just completely making shit up. I guess that's Trump's Amerika now though :dunno:

It must really piss you Moon Bats off that Mien Fuhrer has been elected President. At least now you have something to bitch about for the next eight years instead of having to defend the corruption, dishonesty and incompetency of that Crooked Hillary disaster. .
It won't be more than 4 years. Hell we'll all be lucky to still be around in 4 years.

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

He understands it very well.
He is making a smart business deal in order to get the cost down, not to get rid of airforce one.
Omg now they're just completely making shit up. I guess that's Trump's Amerika now though :dunno:

I had my own printing business.
What type of business did you have?

[

It must really piss you Moon Bats off that Mien Fuhrer has been elected President. At least now you have something to bitch about for the next eight years instead of having to defend the corruption, dishonesty and incompetency of that Crooked Hillary disaster. .
I doubt this clown makes it to four years.

You know, AF1 isn't like any other aircraft in the world. Not only does it have lots of really cool communications gear, it is also modified to be able to be strong enough to maneuver if needed (banks and turns are hard on an airframe). And, there is also the little matter of the various defensive gear it has, like chaff flares and other stuff.

If Trump thinks he can simply keep his airplane and use it while he's president, charging the taxpayer for it's use (which he does), he's got another thing coming, because his plane isn't even 1/10th as capable as what AF1 is.

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

He is making a smart business deal in order to get the cost down, not to get rid of airforce one.

Actually all he did was tweet.

Watch what follows.
Any one of us out here who has run a busines knows exactly what he is doing.
That was the problem with most of our politicians, they know nothing about how busness works.
Therefore they pass opressive laws that does more harm than good.
Democrats have been passing laws designed to destroy businesses...

How do you know what he understands when he doesn't even know what he understands.

You know, AF1 isn't like any other aircraft in the world. Not only does it have lots of really cool communications gear, it is also modified to be able to be strong enough to maneuver if needed (banks and turns are hard on an airframe). And, there is also the little matter of the various defensive gear it has, like chaff flares and other stuff.

If Trump thinks he can simply keep his airplane and use it while he's president, charging the taxpayer for it's use (which he does), he's got another thing coming, because his plane isn't even 1/10th as capable as what AF1 is.

That is not what he is doing.

I don't think you have a friggen clue what he's planning to do....so :anj_stfu:

Actually all he did was tweet.

Watch what follows.
Any one of us out here who has run a busines knows exactly what he is doing.
That was the problem with most of our politicians, they know nothing about how busness works.
Therefore they pass opressive laws that does more harm than good.
Democrats have been passing laws designed to destroy businesses...

Both parties have.

[Q

I just wish, just once, that Trump would demonstrate he has researched a subject before he starts Tweeting about it

Trump has more experience buying airplanes than you do.

What part of "overrun project" don't you understand?

Sadly, the guy truly is clueless.

Pupps thinks that you don't understand that Trump will get the same plane at a better price for the taxpayers by negotiating. It's called Bidnezz 101, you leftist tool.
Most common sense people realizing that you don't understand, Pupps.

And just what would that be Fakey? Is it based on an exit poll?

I had my own printing business.
What type of business did you have?
You had a printing business? Did it specialize in fiction?

Forum List

Back