Trump says to cancel order to new Airforce 1 for him.. Too much money.

1.7 mill has been spent of research and design, but the order has not yet been placed or money spent.

The estimate went from 3.2 bil to 4+ bil, that is probably what Trump objects to.

Yes, AF-1 has very very special needs, but some can be recycled (not like you can sell the plane with what is on-board or use for other purpose) from one of the AF-1 as far as military equipment, from the spare to the spare and (ha ha) give the press core jump seats in the back of the plane, not sleepers, or better yet in the cargo hull, with brown bag food service and limit on-board internet.

Build a new one, keep one old for back up, then build the second a few years later.

I know the VP does not fly with POTUS, but he can use a previous version of AF-1. Might not have all the same bells and whistles for military capability, but it is extremely compatible.

I'm sure boeing can find a few non operational corners to cut.

The snowflakes keep getting nuttier and bitter by the day.

They hate that Trump has saved jobs from going overseas. They hate that he has saved America money already by cancelling the purchase of a new Air Force 1.

Now Lum attacks him for potentially getting credit for cancelling a new Air Force one because he had no personal action in making that happen aside from telling someone to make it happen ... yet he wants to give Barry all the credit in the world for 'getting OBL' when the only part he had in it was telling someone to do it - the 2nd time he was asked - then watching it on TV.

The hypocrisy is unprecedented.

:lmao:
He didn't save 1300 Carrier jobs from going over seas. He bribed carrier to keep 800 here, but he didn't save almost twice that many.

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

He understands it very well.
He is making a smart business deal in order to get the cost down, not to get rid of airforce one.

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

He is making a smart business deal in order to get the cost down, not to get rid of airforce one.

Actually all he did was tweet.

I'm starting to think Trump's Presidency is going to be 4 years of publicity stunts masking a train wreck, and that Americans are stupid enough to ask for 4 more years of it in 2020.

Could be, perhaps a minority of the citizenry will carry the day again.

Let's see. Trump has not taken office and he has......

Given up his salary (something a democrat would never do, especially a Bernie Sanders.)

Has saved jobs and company is not leaving the country and taking advantage of cheap labor

Has not allowed a big corporation to fleece the American taxpayer.

The left claim the republicans are the ones on the side of big banks, big corporate dollars and wall street.

Meanwhile, the Clinton Foundation.......

Good God. Don't you just wish all liberals would just die?

Omg now they're just completely making shit up. I guess that's Trump's Amerika now though :dunno:

So now all these Moon Bats think they are experts in government procurement just because Trump said he didn't want the cool new airplane.

If that asshole Obama had cancelled one of his government supplied toys then the Moon Bats would have been claiming he was the New Savior of the World.

Pupps thinks that you don't understand that Trump will get the same plane at a better price for the taxpayers by negotiating. It's called Bidnezz 101, you leftist tool.
Most common sense people realizing that you don't understand, Pupps.

[Q

We are the wealthiest nation on earth with assets exceeding $125 trillion

So what are you suggesting, that we increase taxes even more? Maybe borrow more money?

Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to increase taxes and she lost. Trump ran on a platform to decrease taxes and he won.

Maybe if you Moon Bats would pay attention to signals like that you would be more relevant.

Government fat cats like Obama already have enough fat off the hog while they are in office. Trump has said he can do without, which shows us that he is serious about fiscal responsibility.

We buy what needs buying and yes, we can afford it

Air Force One is an aircraft that is critical to the operations of the country. More important than any current military aircraft
Libtards want to shrink the defense budget and piss away money on a new AF1. Strange priorities. They have no clue.

Actually all he did was tweet.

Watch what follows.
Any one of us out here who has run a busines knows exactly what he is doing.
That was the problem with most of our politicians, they know nothing about how busness works.
Therefore they pass opressive laws that does more harm than good.

The snowflakes keep getting nuttier and bitter by the day.

They hate that Trump has saved jobs from going overseas. They hate that he has saved America money already by cancelling the purchase of a new Air Force 1.

Now Lum attacks him for potentially getting credit for cancelling a new Air Force one because he had no personal action in making that happen aside from telling someone to make it happen ... yet he wants to give Barry all the credit in the world for 'getting OBL' when the only part he had in it was telling someone to do it - the 2nd time he was asked - then watching it on TV.

The hypocrisy is unprecedented.

:lmao:
Obama probably wants to use the new AF1 the fly to the Far East and Hawaii so he can have sex with Bennyboys.....Mahus....or Shemales.....whatever you call them.

I think you Libtard Moon Bats fail to understand fiscal responsibility.

This country is $20 Trillion in debt. We can't afford a new airplane.
Maybe Trump can get Mexico to pay for a new plane.

We buy what needs buying and yes, we can afford it

You DO realize we are $20+ TRILLION in debt, right?

That means if you had every dime you have taken away you would still owe $20+ Trillion dollars...

IN THE REAL WORLD that means you could not even afford a McDonalds All-Day Sausage Biscuit for a $1 let alone a new jet.

Liberals simply do NOT live in the real world - thanks for that demonstration.

[

Omg now they're just completely making shit up. I guess that's Trump's Amerika now though :dunno:

It must really piss you Moon Bats off that Mien Fuhrer has been elected President. At least now you have something to bitch about for the next eight years instead of having to defend the corruption, dishonesty and incompetency of that Crooked Hillary disaster. .

Forum List

Back