Trump says to cancel order to new Airforce 1 for him.. Too much money.

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

He understands it very well.
He is making a smart business deal in order to get the cost down, not to get rid of airforce one.

Actually all he did was tweet.

Watch what follows.
Any one of us out here who has run a busines knows exactly what he is doing.
That was the problem with most of our politicians, they know nothing about how busness works.
Therefore they pass opressive laws that does more harm than good.
Democrats have been passing laws designed to destroy businesses...

Both parties have.

Oh, hey, look, they don't do that well here. That objective reality shit.

You know, AF1 isn't like any other aircraft in the world. Not only does it have lots of really cool communications gear, it is also modified to be able to be strong enough to maneuver if needed (banks and turns are hard on an airframe). And, there is also the little matter of the various defensive gear it has, like chaff flares and other stuff.

If Trump thinks he can simply keep his airplane and use it while he's president, charging the taxpayer for it's use (which he does), he's got another thing coming, because his plane isn't even 1/10th as capable as what AF1 is.
I don't think you have a friggen clue what he's planning to do....so :anj_stfu:

Tweet, he's going to tweet more.

I think Trump fails to understand the complexities of Air Force One and how critical it is to the role of President...not just from a security standpoint but command and control

He is making a smart business deal in order to get the cost down, not to get rid of airforce one.

Watch what follows.
That was the problem with most of our politicians, they know nothing about how busness works.

Both parties have.
Not really.....the GOP just hasn't offered any resistance.

Watch what follows.

Both parties have.

weakasslame pard.

Boeing stocks slipped after the news about Trump canceling the order for his new Air Force One. Costing its shareholders more than $550 million dollars.

I wonder if any of the shareholders had any stake on voting for @TheRealDonaldTrump before he won the election?

trump.jpg

Watch what follows.

Both parties have.

Oh, hey, look, they don't do that well here. That objective reality shit.

It's common sense.
Most politicians are lawyers and they have no knowledge of how a business runs.

We buy what needs buying and yes, we can afford it

Air Force One is an aircraft that is critical to the operations of the country. More important than any current military aircraft

Well Trump will be the chief decision maker in about six week and he says we don't need the damn thing.

If you think the government absolutely has to have the fucking airplane why don't you send them some of your money? Call up some of Crooked Hillary's Limousine Liberal fat cats and ask them to also contribute.

You know, put your money where your mouth is.

Based on what?

He has not demonstrated that he is aware of what the contract is, what the cost drivers are and why they are needed. If he could point to a study that shows the existing AF1 will last another 20 years
If he could point to specifics about why Boeing is charging too much, I would listen. But he is just Tweeting that he doesn't like the cost

Watch what follows.

Both parties have.

weakasslame pard.
But accurate.

:smoke:

Pupps thinks that you don't understand that Trump will get the same plane at a better price for the taxpayers by negotiating. It's called Bidnezz 101, you leftist tool.
Most common sense people realizing that you don't understand, Pupps.
And just what would that be Fakey? Is it based on an exit poll?
Based on what you write, fido.

You DO realize we are $20+ TRILLION in debt, right?

That means if you had every dime you have taken away you would still owe $20+ Trillion dollars...

IN THE REAL WORLD that means you could not even afford a McDonalds All-Day Sausage Biscuit for a $1 let alone a new jet.

Liberals simply do NOT live in the real world - thanks for that demonstration.

We also have an $18 trillion GDP and over $125 Trillion in national assets
That is real world

You DO realize we are $20+ TRILLION in debt, right?

That means if you had every dime you have taken away you would still owe $20+ Trillion dollars...

IN THE REAL WORLD that means you could not even afford a McDonalds All-Day Sausage Biscuit for a $1 let alone a new jet.

Liberals simply do NOT live in the real world - thanks for that demonstration.

We also have an $18 trillion GDP and over $125 Trillion in national assets
That is real world
But . . . but . . . but . . . the alt right 'fake news' says we are dying!

Americans suddenly would experience far better airline service if ALL government personnel, including Presidents, were required to travel ONLY in the cheapest of cheap seats.

Trust me on this.....

Heard about the new United Airlines scam where they'll sell you a ticket cheap but forbid you to carry on baggage and have your (middle) seat assigned only just before departure? I had quit flying with United over 20 years ago and found some decent service with Continental. Then the two merged and I had hopes at Continental's ethic would prevail. I was wrong. Not just the United name but also the United crappy attitude.

These days when I have to go to Europe it's with Icelandair. Will be interesting to watch what's coming with Norwegian Air Shuttle. Already serving places like Oakland and Boston - now reaching out to places like Stewart Airport (60 Miles from NYC), Providence, RI, and Portsmouth, NH. Won't get to all of them but we can hope.

[Q

Based on what?

He has not demonstrated that he is aware of what the contract is, what the cost drivers are and why they are needed. If he could point to a study that shows the existing AF1 will last another 20 years
If he could point to specifics about why Boeing is charging too much, I would listen. But he is just Tweeting that he doesn't like the cost

What part of $4 billion don't you understand Moon Bat? $4 billion for a fucking airplane to fly the President around is too much.

Boeing just demanded another $170 million for the stupid program. That is one hellva cost overrun for a stupid airplane, isn't it?

However, who gives a shit what an idiot Moon Bat like you thinks? You don't get to make the call on whether the President needs another flying castle or not. The American people elected Trump to do that and he said no. Live with it Moon Bat.

Americans suddenly would experience far better airline service if ALL government personnel, including Presidents, were required to travel ONLY in the cheapest of cheap seats.

Trust me on this.....

Heard about the new United Airlines scam where they'll sell you a ticket cheap but forbid you to carry on baggage and have your (middle) seat assigned only just before departure? I had quit flying with United over 20 years ago and found some decent service with Continental. Then the two merged and I had hopes at Continental's ethic would prevail. I was wrong. Not just the United name but also the United crappy attitude.

These days when I have to go to Europe it's with Icelandair. Will be interesting to watch what's coming with Norwegian Air Shuttle. Already serving places like Oakland and Boston - now reaching out to places like Stewart Airport (60 Miles from NYC), Providence, RI, and Portsmouth, NH. Won't get to all of them but we can hope.

I traveled for the Government for over 30 years and we always had the cheap seats. The Government, using high volume, also negotiated the cheapest airfares that were available on the market

And it is asinine to think the President should fly coach

Trump Tweets to 'Cancel Order' for New Air Force One Plane Go ahead libs find something negative about this. He is trying to save Americans money.
Why would this AF1 order be for him?

Its not for him; it’s for the President.

It won't be available for ten years...more reason for Trump to cancel
Hey the current ones will ONLY be 35 years old. What could go wrong. LOL

Forum List

Back