Trump says U.S. will "CEASE TO EXIST" if he loses

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

As opposed the the fearmongering you nuevo Marxist use constantly?????? And I really don't think he's too far off base.

And the stupid SOB in Mexico is demanding changes in our foreign policy as well. I say we drone his ass.

At least Republicans mean business on this topic.

---DeSantis, Florida’s governor, said he would send special forces into Mexico on day one---

At least Republicans mean business on this topic.

---DeSantis, Florida’s governor, said he would send special forces into Mexico on day one---

Now you are talking, military action. Those rat bastards south of the border have killed more Americans than died in multiple wars.

Funny. Have you NaziCon retards weighed the pros and cons of secession?

Yes, it is not good.

Other option is perpetual commie rule and be disarmed.

I'd go for a lower standard of living and not be under perpetual commie rule. But it is not that easy. Even with peaceful secession...commie dems are all around you.

Biden 2.jpg

Forum List

Back