Trump says U.S. will "CEASE TO EXIST" if he loses

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

It will not cease to exist. At the same time, if Trump wins, it may be unrecognizable to our history, our constitution, our rule of law, and national character, as Trump is a man of very poor character, running for a position where character and can commitment to our history, our constitution, our rule of law and national character, really counts.

Yep, Trump declared that in the event Joe Biden once again beats him in the election, “I think our country is going to cease to exist.” He added some additional fearmongering to the rant: “It could be the last election we ever have. I actually mean that.

Wow, that really sounds bad. Why does Trump use so much fear-mongering Armageddon type language? What do you think?

Delusions of grandeur?

Delusions are generally the result of a mental health disorder. However, not all people with delusions meet the full diagnostic criteria for any mental health disorder.

Delusions of Grandeur: How to Spot Them

old meme from the trump presidency rehashed.

1712114592859.png

Sounds like the same shit you loons are saying if Trump wins. How many "End of Democracy if Trump wins" posts have you made.

He is correct. The demofascists will go full nazi and civil war will ensue.

Forum List

Back