🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump says "We Fell In Love" about Kim Jong Un

Trumps ability to make things happen is nothing short of amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better president.

This man has somehow managed to accomplished many achievements previous presidents thought were impossible.
Remember the magic wand comment obozo made? ....lol

That comment was made by the idiot who didn’t even know how many states we have.....

After 8 years of obama, voting for Trump was an easy decision.

View attachment 219725

The Great Obama never had a man crush on Kim Jong UN

Only Crooked Donnie sinks that low

hqdefault.jpg

Kim needs to keep himself safe and keep Trump in the Friend Zone...and never be alone with him.

Trumps ability to make things happen is nothing short of amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better president.

This man has somehow managed to accomplished many achievements previous presidents thought were impossible.

That comment was made by the idiot who didn’t even know how many states we have.....

View attachment 219725

I missed the part where he said he was in love with Lil Kim.

Did you also miss where ‘rocket man’ is now talking and stopped firing rockets? :)

Don’t confuse that smiley with me thinking you’ll ever be anything more than our village idiot, rderp. Every MB has one.

View attachment 219725

There are a lot of things obozo didn’t do. It’s why it’s easy for Trump to make him look look like the idiot he was while improving the lives of millions of Americans.
Obama was a waste of 8 years ... and a worthless POS.

poor Goldilocks -

if he's not busy saluting Korean communist Generals he's busy humping Communist dicator leaders ,,,, such a lover of communist prick

View attachment 219725

There are a lot of things obozo didn’t do. It’s why it’s easy for Trump to make him look look like the idiot he was while improving the lives of millions of Americans.
Obama was a waste of 8 years ... and a worthless POS.

The Great Obama was to Great a leader to have a man crush on Kim Jong UN

Do you think Putin is jealous over Trumps love for Kim?

This thread is another indication that the Trump cult will support their Dear Leader no matter what he does, or says.

If Trump tells these meatheads that the U.S. needs to be more like North Korea, the meatheads will start waving North Korean flags and chanting Kim's name.

No, I'm not making this up. At his Hillbilly Nuremberg rally last night, this is what Trump said about the most brutal dictator on the planet:

I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. They were great letters. And then we fell in love.”

I'm just wondering what his fan base thinks of this. I know that Trump is mentally defective, but saying he "fell in love" with Kim Jong Un? Was it an erotic kind of love? Did he have wood for Kim? Or is he just in love with someone who makes critics disappear and murders entire families of those who displease him?

Can someone translate?

Trump On Kim Jong Un: 'He Wrote Me Beautiful Letters. We Fell In Love.'
he was just trolling idiots like you. At one point he as acting very presidential.

Trump never acted presidential. But it’s true, he always acts.

No, I'm not making this up. At his Hillbilly Nuremberg rally last night, this is what Trump said about the most brutal dictator on the planet:

I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. They were great letters. And then we fell in love.”

I'm just wondering what his fan base thinks of this. I know that Trump is mentally defective, but saying he "fell in love" with Kim Jong Un? Was it an erotic kind of love? Did he have wood for Kim? Or is he just in love with someone who makes critics disappear and murders entire families of those who displease him?

Can someone translate?

Trump On Kim Jong Un: 'He Wrote Me Beautiful Letters. We Fell In Love.'
he was just trolling idiots like you. At one point he as acting very presidential.

Trump never acted presidential. But it’s true, he always acts.

He acts just fine, not like some piss brained puppet as obama did.

Forum List

Back