Trump says.....

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.
....he's willing to talk with N. Korea's Kim Jong Un (KJU). Well, I have to admit I'm willing to talk to KJU, albeit not with him. What I have to say to KJU is this, "Go eff yourself, eat shit, die, and go to hell, in that order. Please." I wonder if that's what Trump would have to say?

....he's willing to talk with N. Korea's Kim Jong Un (KJU). Well, I have to admit I'm willing to talk to KJU, albeit not with him. What I have to say to KJU is this, "Go eff yourself, eat shit, die, and go to hell, in that order. Please." I wonder if that's what Trump would have to say?
I doubt he would be anywhere near as polite as you were.

Further confirmation of the fact that Trump is not a serious candidate.

“You’ve got to give him credit," Mr Trump said. "How many young guys — he was like 26 or 25 when his father died — take over these tough generals, and all of a sudden — you know, it’s pretty amazing when you think of it. How does he do that?

"Even though it is a culture, and it’s a cultural thing, he goes in, he takes over, he’s the boss. It’s incredible.

Donald Drumpf

Can you give a logic response to back that claim up, Trump is accused of starting world war 3 ,yet he s wrong for saying he would talk,you people are so inconsistent.

Can you give a logic response to back that claim up, Trump is accused of starting world war 3 ,yet he s wrong for saying he would talk,you people are so inconsistent.
you are asking no_reply_jones to respond to a question?.....hold on a second.....
1324512.gif

Red:
??? Ironically in light of your having implored the use of logic, I have no idea what to make of your remarks, chikenwing. Even Trump's most diehard opponents will admit the man has not started WWIII. What literal idiots have "accused [him] of starting World War 3?" Furthermore, what idiots actually concur with them? In short, I've never accused Trump of starting WWIII, nor would I so accuse him or anyone else until WWIII actually begins.

Forum List

Back