President Trump: Election Day Will Be ‘Christian Visibility Day’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a wonderful idea. I look forward to it. I thank God we have a compassionate Christian man like Donald Trump willing to endure unbelievable unjustified harassment and fearlessly proclaim - We belong to God. We patriotic MAGA's will all be as one with God on election day.

What a wonderful idea. I look forward to it. I thank God we have a compassionate Christian man like Donald Trump willing to endure unbelievable unjustified harassment and fearlessly proclaim - We belong to God. We patriotic MAGA's will all be as one with God on election day.

I don't know what in the world Biden was thinking to publicly celebrate Transgender Visibility Day on Easter, regardless of the coincidental calendar overlap. That looked very bad to most people.

Is he not aware that polling is consistently showing that a large chunk of Democrats are not on board with the transgender agenda?

Most cults contain a religious component, no matter how far they have to stretch.

OIP.fW3F7H1po4u61nj_rAC0DQHaER

OIP.hK-EVHRY7UfOCNqiRwujdwHaEK

OIP.OrbU3dXsLNZoKEBi-nVqbgHaHj

I don't know what in the world Biden was thinking to publicly celebrate Transgender Visibility Day on Easter, regardless of the coincidental calendar overlap. That looked very bad to most people.

Is he not aware that polling is consistently showing that a large chunk of Democrats are not on board with the transgender agenda?
He denied ever doing so.

Why of course , what better way to say that then a man who uses religion as an election tool.

He's not the one setting major policies, let alone 5th tier trifles like that.

How hasn't that been evident to you?

We know.

Trump Praises Xi as China's `President for Life'​

1712154625460.png
Fortune
https://fortune.com › 2018/03/04 › trump-xi-president-f...

Mar 4, 2018 — "Maybe we'll give that a shot some day," President Donald Trump said of the U.S..

Trump congratulates China on 70 years of communist rule​

1712154697819.png
Washington Times
https://www.washingtontimes.com › news › oct › trump...

Oct 1, 2019 — President Trump congratulated China on the 70th birthday of communist rule there Tuesday, cultivating his relationship with strongman leader ...

I thought it was just a statement put out on the WhiteHouse website, didn't know he had verbally said it.
Why would any sane person be upset with having one day a year to honor such a victimized group in the first place. Transgender Day of Visibility has been celebrated on March 31st. Since 2009.

Why would any sane person be upset with having one day a year to honor such a victimized group in the first place. Transgender Day of Visibility has been celebrated on March 31st. Since 2009.
Except that trannies aren't "victimized"....They're mentally ill people who need compassion and treatment, not the whole world bending to and enabling their delusions.

Forum List

Back