Trump scores huge legislation victory as democrats obsess over impeachment

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
President Trump scored a major legislative victory Thursday, as the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) passed in both chambers of Congress and now heads to Trump’s desk to be signed into law.
Trump Scores HUGE Legislation Victory As Democrats Obsess Over Impeachment

The left can't stand Trump success lets give them more success and watch their pathetic panties bunch up in 2020 that way we get to do what those c..ts did " 4 more years " 4 more years" . lmfao only difference is TRUMP WONNT BE A LOW LIFE SAVAGE PRICK LIKE OBAMA!!!

I'm wondering the same thing.
I want to know by what authority they determine who can trade where with what?
Yup. Having an bureaucratic body of unelected officials doesn't sound all that good to me; and a bureaucratic body that can't be sued? Now that really doesn't seem very American at all. Its obvious at this point Congress isn't very trustworthy when it comes to constitutional and bill of rights issues so I am very leery of this whole deal.

President Trump scored a major legislative victory Thursday, as the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) passed in both chambers of Congress and now heads to Trump’s desk to be signed into law.
Trump Scores HUGE Legislation Victory As Democrats Obsess Over Impeachment

The left can't stand Trump success lets give them more success and watch their pathetic panties bunch up in 2020 that way we get to do what those c..ts did " 4 more years " 4 more years" . lmfao only difference is TRUMP WONNT BE A LOW LIFE SAVAGE PRICK LIKE OBAMA!!!
Cool beans, I guess. I live very near the Canadian border and my radio station covers both Canadian and American news. The Canadians were grousing a bit about it earlier this week, so I assume it was good for us.

Forum List

Back