Trump Screwed Up the DemonRAT Plan by Releasing the Transcript

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
RUSH: Here’s a little theory I have. You know, they’re running the same playbook with just different people. This whistleblower complaint may as well be the Steele dossier, its version of the Steele dossier, lies, made up, bunch of anonymous sources, we don’t know who it is. And just like the Steele dossier, it was put together by opponents of Donald Trump and being made to look like it’s legitimate intelligence.

Everything about it, it’s right out of the Christine Blasey Ford playbook as well. She has this letter. She sends this letter to her member of Congress, who then gives it to Dianne Feinstein, and they supposedly hold it, they’re really worried, they don’t want embarrass Blasey Ford by going public with this, it’s so humiliating for a woman to have been abused and so forth.

But then it looked like Kavanaugh was gonna sail through, so they had to release the letter, and they embarrass Blasey Ford and they had to bring Blasey Ford up to testify. She didn’t want to do it, but they made her do it. She didn’t like flying, they put her on a private jet. You know the drill on this.

(Excerpt) Read more at rushlimbaugh.com ...

First they moved the phone call....which tells me the whistleblower did NOT have access to the password computer. So that likely means he tried to access the "usual" storage computer....and failed.....and couldn't correct errors in the complaint.
I'm betting the whistleblower insists on coming out....to protect himself.

Certainly a plausable theory. Likely the dems were expecting the President to keep it classified and thus go to the people with the mantra that the President is “hiding” relevant information. The President upset that narative by releasing the transcript.

liberals-triggered-trump.gif

As if this wasn't bad enough, just wait until the details about Biden's dealings with China are released.

The kettle is fixin' to boil over.

Forum List

Back