Trump set to hold ’emotional’ rally in Butler, site of assassination attempt: Family Members Of Corey Comperatore, Will Attend

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Trump set to hold ’emotional’ rally in Butler, site of assassination attempt​

Brett Samuels
Fri, October 4, 2024, 12:33 PM CDT

Family members of Corey Comperatore, who was killed at the July rally, will attend Saturday, and Trump intends to recognize them and honor Comperatore. Jim Sweetland and Ed Shear, who were at the July rally and provided first aid, will also be recognized, as will David Dutch, who was injured in the gunfire.

Former President Trump is set to return to Butler, Pa., for what is likely to be a highly charged rally, nearly three months after a bullet grazed his ear at the same site in an attempted assassination. The former president told NewsNation this week he felt he had an “obligation” to return to the site of the shooting, which killed one rallygoer.

“We never finished what we were supposed to do. And I said that I said that day when I was shot, I said, we’re coming back. We’re going to come back,” Trump said.

The Butler shooting upended the presidential campaign and, along with a second alleged assassination attempt on Trump last month, has thrust the Secret Service into the political spotlight.
Trump and his campaign have indicated they will turn Saturday’s rally into a triumphant return for the former president, as well as a way to honor those who were killed, injured or involved in response efforts during the July 13 event.

1728137271835.png

Seems based upon the arguments made by many, God didn't care about Corey so why would his family be there?

DO you want directions to the cemetery so you can go piss on his grave? Jeeze

I have nothing to be upset with him on. It was Trump supporters that said God only seemed to care about Trump.

The democrat's first assassination attempt on Trump was both the day, and the incident that lost them Pennsylvania.

They know it, but pretend to be blind to that fact

Trump set to hold ’emotional’ rally in Butler, site of assassination attempt​

Brett Samuels
Fri, October 4, 2024, 12:33 PM CDT

Family members of Corey Comperatore, who was killed at the July rally, will attend Saturday, and Trump intends to recognize them and honor Comperatore. Jim Sweetland and Ed Shear, who were at the July rally and provided first aid, will also be recognized, as will David Dutch, who was injured in the gunfire.

Former President Trump is set to return to Butler, Pa., for what is likely to be a highly charged rally, nearly three months after a bullet grazed his ear at the same site in an attempted assassination. The former president told NewsNation this week he felt he had an “obligation” to return to the site of the shooting, which killed one rallygoer.

“We never finished what we were supposed to do. And I said that I said that day when I was shot, I said, we’re coming back. We’re going to come back,” Trump said.

The Butler shooting upended the presidential campaign and, along with a second alleged assassination attempt on Trump last month, has thrust the Secret Service into the political spotlight.
Trump and his campaign have indicated they will turn Saturday’s rally into a triumphant return for the former president, as well as a way to honor those who were killed, injured or involved in response efforts during the July 13 event.

View attachment 1022228
The one he's been making jokes about?

The democrat's first assassination attempt on Trump was both the day, and the incident that lost them Pennsylvania.

They know it, but pretend to be blind to that fact
Stop trying to blame republican-on-republican violence on the Democrats.

The guy has guts. Meanwhile current president Biden responds "what storm" when asked by a reporter about federal aid to N.C.

Forum List

Back