Trump set to order construction of Mexican border wall

'Trump set to order construction of Mexican border wall'

QUESTION:
Should the US use chain gangs - prison labor - to build the wall, thereby reducing the cost while getting some of our money's worth out of taking care of / funding criminals in jail, OR should we focus on creating jobs and hire Americans to do the manual labor?

QUESTION:
Should the US use chain gangs - prison labor - to build the wall, thereby reducing the cost while getting some of our money's worth out of taking care of / funding criminals in jail, OR should we focus on creating jobs and hire Americans to do the manual labor?
do it see how long it takes them to split to Mexico

QUESTION:
Do you know how Chain Gangs work?

And working class Americans will pay for it. Then, they pay more for their produce and dairy and meat prices will go up.

And drug traffic won't even slow down.

Typical Repub plan - big bigger biggest government, biggest debt and biggest deficit.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So? Still monies collected from U. S. tax revenue.

Under the last admin maybe....
And still ... monies collected from U.S. tax revenue.

If they use the already appropriated funds whats the problem?
I don't understand why you think it matters when the funds were appropriated? What matters is that it's being paid for with U.S. tax dollars. All of it.

I dont understand why you cant figure out how easy it will be for the U.S. to make beanerville to pay for it?

LOL

QUESTION:

Nice place to live once you get away from the drug cartels sending drugs to the US.

in only a few days, Trump has made us question what they hell every other president was doing during their 1st weeks in office...were they even trying?

And working class Americans will pay for it. Then, they pay more for their produce and dairy and meat prices will go up.

And drug traffic won't even slow down.

Typical Repub plan - big bigger biggest government, biggest debt and biggest deficit.

This is not up for debate anymore. Your side lost the election and elections have consequences. The wall is one of those. Working class Americans will benefit and so will Mexico when it's all said and done. You can whine and moan all you like, the wall is getting built... you may as well try and get used to that... the debate is over.

Mexico's president thoroughly bitch-slapped our president today. It was quite embarrassing.

in only a few days, Trump has made us question what they hell every other president was doing during their 1st weeks in office...were they even trying?

He hasn't DONE anything yet. All he's done is sign a bunch of executive orders, many of which aren't even legal. He can't do the things he thinks he can do - like building a wall, without Congressional approval. And Congress will have to review the request. It's a process.

He can't slap a tariff on Mexico either. That's a Congressional thing and neither McConnell nor Ryan wants a trade war with Mexico.

Every other President was doing his first week in office was hiring people to fill the jobs in his Administration. Trump went off on a victory tour instead of doing that. Obama's people are leaving or have left, leaving close to 700 executive level jobs, unfilled.

Government departments can't get working on his agenda, because there's no one running the departments.

He has no security advisors other than Mad Dog Mattis, and no one appears to have even read the transitional briefing materials.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/20/...-01&subid=JanIntlMidMC&ad-keywords=AudDevGate

Boozo the Clown would be doing a better job.

Meh-heeko will pay for it too!

Yup, one way or another.
I would be more receptive to the idea of building a wall if the American tax payer didn't have to foot the bill initially. I don't trust the liar in chief. I'd like to see him take a few years to extract funds from Mexico without tapping into federal funds at all.
hHdden costs such as regular maintenance and repair will add billions more over time

If the tight wad Republican House gives Trump the funds to build that wall, estimated to cost about 30 billion +, they will have reneged on their promise to curb federal spending.

I don't care how much it costs. Just get it done. They spent us into a $20 Trillion mess, and i saw nothing out of it. Apparently some have benefited from it, but i haven't. So now it's my turn to get something out of all the spending. I want the border secured and Obama's dismantled Immigration System rebuilt. I don't care what it costs. It'll be money very well-spent for a change.
Don't you want to see the blueprints of what you are buying before it is built? I do. We have some idea of the length but I want to know the other two dimensions: Height and width. I don't want to overpay for a garden fence and bailing wire covered with stucco. I want to know what I am getting and we all ought to demand our Congress make that information public before releasing a cent.

Besides that, I DO care how much it costs. I am also concerned about State's rights and the rights of US property owners who may not want that fence crossing their land. I see a plethora of lawsuits coming. Eminent Domain would have to be invoked, but it will cost the republicans at the ballot box if it is.

Have fun, snowflake... Trump has some more executive orders to sign.

This is Priceless Rube....Right over the White House

a-70-foot-resist-banner-is-hanging-near-the-white-house.jpg
Why is it "priceless" my precious little high school dropout? Nobody is "resisting". Trump was voted into the White House by the overwhelming majority of this nation. The best you were able to do is have a few transvestites march and make a fool out of themselves - pushing even more people over to Trump's side. :lol:

Don't you want to see the blueprints of what you are buying before it is built? I do. We have some idea of the length but I want to know the other two dimensions: Height and width. I don't want to overpay for a garden fence and bailing wire covered with stucco. I want to know what I am getting and we all ought to demand our Congress make that information public before releasing a cent.
Funny - why weren't you demanding to see "the blueprints" of Obamacare before it was built? :dunno:

Why weren't you concerned about "overpaying" for Obamacare before it was built? :dunno:

For the record - I think the wall is a bad idea. I think the money would be much better spent on technology. But watching you hypocrites embarrass yourselves by demanding of Trump what you never demanded of Obama just makes rational people cringe. You all look like buffoons.

[
Mexico is paying for the wall...so....
CNN -- Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said Wednesday his country "will not pay for any wall," despite the claims US President Donald Trump has made.
trump-lama-crazy.png
Now please allow me to be you while Barack Obama was in office TyroneSlothrop...

Waaaaaa!!!! Fake News!!!!

Waaaaaa! Vast left-wing conspiracy theory!!!!

Waaaaaa!!!! You're just a bunch of xenophobes who hate Melania because she's a foreigner!!!!

Waaaaaaa!!!!

[
CNN -- Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said Wednesday his country "will not pay for any wall," despite the claims US President Donald Trump has made.
Few people on USMB are as stupid as TyroneSlothrop. Listen, my gentle little snowflake - all we have to do is withhold our foreign aid to Mexico and put it towards the wall. Boom! Mexico just paid for the wall (that money was going to them anyway so we're no worse off). Then we tell them they never seen foreign aid again unless they reimburse us. If they don't, the wall not only built itself - it saved us hundreds of billions over the next century. If they do - they paid for the wall just like Trump said they would. Either way, we win. How dumb are you not to see how simple this is?

Funny - why weren't you demanding to see "the blueprints" of Obamacare before it was built? :dunno:

Why weren't you concerned about "overpaying" for Obamacare before it was built? :dunno:

For the record - I think the wall is a bad idea. I think the money would be much better spent on technology. But watching you hypocrites embarrass yourselves by demanding of Trump what you never demanded of Obama just makes rational people cringe. You all look like buffoons.
That 's a bad analogy. Obamacare was a republican idea to begin with and the "blueprint" was already known. Besides that, O'care was a humanitarian effort to fix an array of insurance profit schemes such as pre-existing conditions and the license to arbitrarily drop patients who got sick. And 20 million people could afford to have access to health care.

Trump's wall is a joke. It won't stop illegal immigration or crime.. The real motive for Trump to build a 2000 mile long wall is for it to serve as a monument to Trump long after he is dead and gone. His legacy will be the wall. and a wall cannot be "repealed" as easily Obamacare.
I am not embarrassed at all. I pity you for not having the insight to realize Trump is using you!

[
trump-lama-crazy.png
Now please allow me to be you while Barack Obama was in office TyroneSlothrop...

Waaaaaa!!!! Fake News!!!!

Waaaaaa! Vast left-wing conspiracy theory!!!!

Waaaaaa!!!! You're just a bunch of xenophobes who hate Melania because she's a foreigner!!!!

Waaaaaaa!!!!
washington-times-fake-news.png

That 's a bad analogy. Obamacare was a republican idea to begin with and the "blueprint" was already known.
How sad that you have to blatantly lie. There was literally nothing about Obamacare that was known before it was passed into law. Obama and the Dumbocrats refused to allow the American people to see it.

Nancy Pelosi infamously stated: "We have to pass it before you can find out what's in it".

Besides that, O'care was a humanitarian effort
What a tremendous crock of crap that is. For starters, I could easily make the case that the wall is a "humanitarian effort". Do you realize how many Mexicans die per year getting lost in the dessert trying to make their way into America? That wall will deter them from making that dangerous trip.

But I won't do that. I won't be a disingenuous, sob-story progressive like yourself.

I'll just note that there was literally nothing "humanitarian" about Obamacare. It caused over 10 million American's to lose their health insurance (and in the process - lose their doctor). And then I'll follow that up with the ultimate knockout blow: it doesn't matter if Obamacare was "humanitarian" (still laughing about that disingenuous sob-story term) - it was 100% unconstitutional. That makes it illegal. The federal government doesn't exist to perform "humanitarian" efforts. That's not why they are there. Epic fail on your argument.

What a shame that you didn't hold Obama to the same standards you hold Trump to. A damn shame. This nation would be so much better off if you progressives actually held Dumbocrat leaders to any standards. this nation would be perfect if you held them to the same standards you hold Republican leaders.

Forum List

Back