Trump Setting Record Numbers

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The press is FINALLY asking how is he doing this? He talks and his numbers go UP. He insults and his numbers go up! Even with die hard democrats his numbers are going UP!

You democrats and Rino's might as well accept the FACT Trump is NOT going away. Not for Jeb and damn sure NOT for Hillary. He WILL win the GOP in Iowa and MAY just top Hillary in the overall vote. I said myself he was an enigma to the political world and it seems all those poll takers now agree.

Enjoy the video.
President Donald J. Trump.
Luntz Explains Why Trump Has Plenty of Staying Power

He's not going away and his numbers are NOT gonna go down. Millions of dollars have been spent on smear campaigns trying to diminish his popularity but it's all been wasted. Trump is here to stay and the liberals are gonna have to accept the fact that the pendulum swings both ways and it's swinging away from them. Deal with it.

The silent majority are greater than the vocal minority in this country. The heyday of the Liberal is all but dead.

Twisted logic and "political correctness" and the rest of the abnormal that resides in the minds of Liberals has long run its course in the United States of America. Long live Conservatism, Patriotism, and the belief of Nation. America is today what it was and what it always shall be.

Maybe once he is in office, kids and teachers will be able to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING to each other. ;)

The press is FINALLY asking how is he doing this? He talks and his numbers go UP. He insults and his numbers go up! Even with die hard democrats his numbers are going UP!

You democrats and Rino's might as well accept the FACT Trump is NOT going away. Not for Jeb and damn sure NOT for Hillary. He WILL win the GOP in Iowa and MAY just top Hillary in the overall vote. I said myself he was an enigma to the political world and it seems all those poll takers now agree.

Enjoy the video.

I hope he wins the GOP nomination. It will be an easy victory for Clinton.

The silent majority are greater than the vocal minority in this country. The heyday of the Liberal is all but dead.

Twisted logic and "political correctness" and the rest of the abnormal that resides in the minds of Liberals has long run its course in the United States of America. Long live Conservatism, Patriotism, and the belief of Nation. America is today what it was and what it always shall be.
Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Enjoy the video.

I hope he wins the GOP nomination. It will be an easy victory for Clinton.

Says the far left drone that will vote for the far left establishment without question or hesitation..

Goes to show once again that the far left does not get choices in their nominees and they know it!

Considering Hitlery isn't well liked and few trust her I feel sorry for the Dems.

She's who they will be forced to vote for unless they vote for Trump. If he's the Rep. nominee that is.

Oh and I have Dem and liberal friends who aren't going to vote for Hitlery and they do like what Trump has to say.

Just goes to show not all Dems and liberals or mindless partisan hacks.

What record numbers is Trump setting? His crowds aren't that big compared to many past candidates. They seem to be around 30,000 at his biggest event. Has he drawn bigger crowds for a campaign event? Sporting and music events bring way bigger crowds and folks have to pay big money to get into those events.

The democrats LOVE that he's going to be the nominee.

lol

He's trailing Hillary Clinton by 10 points.

Yes if you go by the NBC poll which is just as biased as Fox.
NBC has Hillary at 10 points ahead, while Fox news has Trump at 5 points ahead of Hillary.
Just ignore the USA and CNN polls that has him at 4 and 3 points difference from Hillary which is within the margin of error.

The democrats LOVE that he's going to be the nominee.

lol

He's trailing Hillary Clinton by 10 points.

Yes if you go by the NBC poll which is just as biased as Fox.
NBC has Hillary at 10 points ahead, while Fox news has Trump at 5 points ahead of Hillary.
Just ignore the USA and CNN polls that has him at 4 and 3 points difference from Hillary which is within the margin of error.

Oh, of course, the polls that show Trump unfavorably must be biased.

Classic.

Forum List

Back