🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump shall stop H1B fraud ( indian immigration )

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
One of the most disgusting things is H1B fraud - import of Indian cheap workers by Indian mafias.Trump shall stop it.There are lot of unemployed Americans who can work better as 'cheap' Indians.

indians.jpg

I agree. Most of them that I have spoken to over the phone in help centers are very hard to understand. It's got so bad that when one is on the phone, I always ask to speak to someone else.

I agree. Most of them that I have spoken to over the phone in help centers are very hard to understand. It's got so bad that when one is on the phone, I always ask to speak to someone else.

Indians are one of the biggest Nazis and racists in the world.They are stinky and build mafias. I never take a taxi where was siting an Indian shortly as two hours before. The car is stinky.

Indians are one of the biggest Nazis and racists in the world.They are stinky and build mafias. I never take a taxi where was siting an Indian shortly as two hours before. The car is stinky.
Locally, some Indians bought a liquor I used to go to, and HE STANK! I could walk in the store and the reek was like a wall! I stopped going there.

One of the most disgusting things is H1B fraud - import of Indian cheap workers by Indian mafias.Trump shall stop it.There are lot of unemployed Americans who can work better as 'cheap' Indians.

YOu mean other than their lack of technical skills?

Okay, those guys aren't in America, they are in India...

What's it to you? What did I go buy in there, libstain?

YOu mean other than their lack of technical skills?

Okay, those guys aren't in America, they are in India...

LOL,

India is already in America.

Funny how so many threads about "immigration" turn out to be nothing more than excuses to vent racist vitriol.

What's racist about telling the truth? You can't hardly understand them and they do stink.

Forum List

Back