🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

Zolt Bayer hates gypsies as well, describing them as "animals".

All the gang were there Tucker,Meadows rthe pizzagate guy.
America, Wake Up.
Fuck off dumbass

You consume too much establishment media, and have double standards.

The broadcast bullshit, and put fear into you.

Do you know, that in my town, I knew at least a dozen black kids that were adopted by white families. Should they have been left in group homes? From where I stand, reading your posts, it sounds like that is what you are advocating.

. . . and yet? These kids grew up, happy, healthy, and well loved, totally integrated into American society. . . I imagine that is what has happened to those Roma kids that have been orphaned. . . and yet? Your characterization of the situation? Is horrible.

. . . and you do the same for everything, you just parrot establishment divide and rule media.
This has nothing to do with the topic which is Trumps new nazi friends..

Libs have always been rudderless, floating around with no first principles, waiting from someone to tell them what to be righteous about. Only one thing requires no central messaging directive and that is a reflexive opposition to anything that Trump does. Antisemitism is a tricky topic for libs. They celebrate Ukraine, the squad, and palestine, but the minute Trump shares a stage with Zsolt Bayer, all of a sudden they're nazi hunters.

This has nothing to do with the topic which is Trumps new nazi friends..
Trump is friends with the Ukrainian forces that are fighting the Russians?

I thought it was John McCain, Lindsay Graham and Amy Klobuchar that went to visit them. . . :dunno:

There is a certain amount of irony in your post. . I seem to remember the establishment impeached Trump, when he just threatened to withhold aid to the neo-Nazis. . .

wow. you don't seem to have a clue what is going on in this world, do you?

iu

You just love to be lied to. . . don't you????

Paedo enabler as well. No shocks here. maybe he went on the Lolita plane with Trump.

In December 2020, Bayer said on HírTV that an "old friend and comrade" admitted to him two decades ago that he liked to go to Thailand "because young boys were also available", indicating Bayer had knowledge about sexual abuse of minors. There is no record showing that Bayer ever reported this to the relevant authorities.[20

Trump is friends with the Ukrainian forces that are fighting the Russians?

I thought it was John McCain, Lindsay Graham and Amy Klobuchar that went to visit them. . . :dunno:

There is a certain amount of irony in your post. . I seem to remember the establishment impeached Trump, when he just threatened to withhold aid to the neo-Nazis. . .

wow. you don't seem to have a clue what is going on in this world, do you?

iu

You just love to be lied to. . . don't you????

This is pitiful stuff. Do you approve of trump meeting nazis ?

“Jews won’t replace us”….Thems yooz.
One incident by a fringe group of nobodies from five years ago doesn’t concern me as much as Democrats electing numerous antisemites, including a real possibility of one as DC mayor.

The tolerance for antisemitic leaders among Democrats is chilling.

One incident by a fringe group of nobodies from five years ago doesn’t concern me as much as Democrats electing numerous antisemites, including a real possibility of one as DC mayor.

trump is cosying up to these bastards. Sharing a stage with nazis.

Take the log out of your eye…

Anti Semitic canards…

…and not so fringe anymore…

Steve Scalise
Yet, in 2002, Scalise, then a Louisiana state representative, attended and spoke at a convention of the white supremacist European American Unity and Rights Organization, a group founded by David Duke. You remember Duke, right? The Holocaust-denying former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan who has been described by the Anti-Defamation League as “perhaps America’s most well-known racist and anti-Semite.”

Matt Gaetz
You want anti-Semitism? Where to begin with Gaetz? He invited the notorious Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson* to be his guest at the State of the Union and later defended Johnson: “He’s not a Holocaust denier; he’s not a white supremacist. Those are unfortunate characterizations of him.”

He has appeared on Alex Jones’s “Infowars” show. Jones has said that “it’s not that Jews are bad, it’s just they are the head of the Jewish mafia in the United States. They run Uber, they run the health care, they’re going to scam you, they’re going to hurt you.”

Take the log out of your eye…

Anti Semitic canards…

…and not so fringe anymore…

Steve Scalise
Yet, in 2002, Scalise, then a Louisiana state representative, attended and spoke at a convention of the white supremacist European American Unity and Rights Organization, a group founded by David Duke. You remember Duke, right? The Holocaust-denying former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan who has been described by the Anti-Defamation League as “perhaps America’s most well-known racist and anti-Semite.”

Matt Gaetz
You want anti-Semitism? Where to begin with Gaetz? He invited the notorious Holocaust denier Chuck Johnson* to be his guest at the State of the Union and later defended Johnson: “He’s not a Holocaust denier; he’s not a white supremacist. Those are unfortunate characterizations of him.”

He has appeared on Alex Jones’s “Infowars” show. Jones has said that “it’s not that Jews are bad, it’s just they are the head of the Jewish mafia in the United States. They run Uber, they run the health care, they’re going to scam you, they’re going to hurt you.”
I never said there wasn’t antisemitism on the right. But it’s worse on the left. I could also come up with dozens of examples, but of course the most prominent are the Squad members.

I as a Jew am more entitled than you are to decide where antisemitism is worse and use that as a big factor in my vote.

I never said there wasn’t antisemitism on the right. But it’s worse on the left. I could also come up with dozens of examples, but of course the most prominent are the Squad members.

I as a Jew am more entitled than you are to decide where antisemitism is worse and use that as a big factor in my vote.
You aren’t aren’t the only Jew in the world. You are one of many and they don’t all share your opinion. Like ANYONE, you are certainly entitled to express your opinion and use it to determine how you vote.

I notice you don’t refute the examples, but fall back on the “I’m more entitled then you” argument. It doesn’t mean you are right. Or wrong for that matter.

But it does show you are so invested in your own party you refuse to recognize the very evils within it that you lay on the opposing party. At least be honest about it. You hate Dems and you hate liberals, and that is why you are more likely see the antisemitism in the Dems.

You aren’t aren’t the only Jew in the world. You are one of many and they don’t all share your opinion. Like ANYONE, you are certainly entitled to express your opinion and use it to determine how you vote.

I notice you don’t refute the examples, but fall back on the “I’m more entitled then you” argument. It doesn’t mean you are right. Or wrong for that matter.

But it does show you are so invested in your own party you refuse to recognize the very evils within it that you lay on the opposing party. At least be honest about it. You hate Dems and you hate liberals, and that is why you are more likely see the antisemitism in the Dems.
I am old and became a registered democrat on the DAY I turned
21. I am descended from ONLY DEMOCRATS ----and I and my
forebears are and have been ALL LIBERAL. At the present time
the donkey is PIXILATED and FASCIST. I am still a registered
democrat but in the past few years have NOT voted for democrat
candidates -----at all

A big reason I hate liberals is because they are so tolerant of antisemitism while professing to be against racism.

Antisemitism is a big problem - worse than racism when measured by who is more likely to be victimized by a hate crime - and yet, the Dems have exaggerated racism as if it’s the worst problem facing America while simultaneously downplaying, denying, or even advancing prejudice against Jews. It’s the HYPOCRISY as much as is it the antisemitism. But as I said, it’s more pervasive on the left, IMO. It is also the opinion of many Jews.

I am sticking with Republicans for many other reasons - policies - but the hypocrisy and tolerance of antisemitism of Democrats is a major consideration as well. I shudder to think that the Democrats in DC, while crying about the dangers of racism, are very likely to elect a Farrakhan-supporting Jew-hater as the mayor. Hyoocrites.

I am old and became a registered democrat on the DAY I turned
21. I am descended from ONLY DEMOCRATS ----and I and my
forebears are and have been ALL LIBERAL. At the present time
the donkey is PIXILATED and FASCIST. I am still a registered
democrat but in the past few years have NOT voted for democrat
candidates -----at all
Me too. Family was all Democrats, myself included, but none of us have voted for a Democrat in years.

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

Zolt Bayer hates gypsies as well, describing them as "animals".

All the gang were there Tucker,Meadows rthe pizzagate guy.
America, Wake Up.
Good thing Obama and other Democrats never stood with those that called American Jews “bloodsuckers” and “hymietown” as well as the Arab and Muslim terrorists that called for Israel to be wiped off the face the earth.

And yet self-hating American Jews and Jewish atheists still curry favor with the rest of the Democrat elite that protect these people.

Forum List

Back