🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

Zolt Bayer hates gypsies as well, describing them as "animals".

All the gang were there Tucker,Meadows rthe pizzagate guy.
America, Wake Up.
/------/ Both Hildabeast and Dementia Joe shared a stage with Trump. That ought to fry your bacon too, Tommy.
1653221809551.png
1653221845832.png

If deecent folk hid away from nazi trash like you then you ould have won.

I have just handed you your arse in a previous post and this is the best you can do ?

My reasoning is sound. Far better than yours.

Hey, remember when you leftards talked shit about Reagan, because he talked a several miles away from a place where something wacist happened several decades earlier?

That was my favorite. Even better shit than this one.

1653221934695.png

My reasoning is sound. Far better than yours.

Hey, remember when you leftards talked shit about Reagan, because he talked a several miles away from a place where something wacist happened several decades earlier?

That was my favorite. Even better shit than this one.

View attachment 648131
I am FASCINATED that the fascist pig rag GUARDIAN has thrown
itself into the Fray

Maybe you would like to condemn trumps new friends ?
Hungary has been an ally of the United States for decades
Both parties have significant flaws. Anti-Semitism seems to be more common among a fringe wing of Conservatives. Anti-Zionism seems to be more common among Liberals.
BS, it’s mainstream in the party of the klan…you all literally have given the leading state sponsor of terror pallets of cash to kill jews in israel

The more I read up on this guy, the more he reminds me of former Dem presidential front runner, amd MSDNC host, Al Sharpton

Is that why you dems are so mad? Trump turned down your boy for an interview with this guy?

• "I choose Trump as the best leader for the republican party and America because I think for myself"
  • "While you smugly wander in Never-Never Land the nation continues to decline"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

We have no desire to be disrespectful; however, poster Mac7, you do make me laugh.

"....I'm a freedom loving patriot.......who seldom suffers fools gladly. Unless they make me laugh."

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

Zolt Bayer hates gypsies as well, describing them as "animals".

All the gang were there Tucker,Meadows rthe pizzagate guy.
America, Wake Up.
Didn’t realize that AOC was a talk show host.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

We have no desire to be disrespectful; however, poster Mac7, you do make me laugh.

His words make sense to me. You want to explain your "laugh" comment, or are you just talking shit?

You clowns make me smile. You argue like 6 year olds..

Not one of you has the decency to say that he shouldnt be honobbing with nazis.. Not one of you.

i dont think that trump will struggle to corner the nazi vote.

Why is he trying so hard when it ill damage his standing with normal people ?

It seems he hasnt learned anything from 2020.

You clowns make me smile. You argue like 6 year olds..

Not one of you has the decency to say that he shouldnt be honobbing with nazis.. Not one of you.

i dont think that trump will struggle to corner the nazi vote.

Why is he trying so hard when it ill damage his standing with normal people ?

It seems he hasnt learned anything from 2020.

1653229615096.png

That's what they chanted at Charlottesville despite how they try to gas-light America.
The gas lighting goes on every day in urban areas. Otherwise, there would be harmony and love between all backgrounds of Prog voters.

Orbans jihad against Gypsies is well publicised to the extent of taking Gypsy babies and giving them to non gypsy families so that they lose their culture.

You consume too much establishment media, and have double standards.

The broadcast bullshit, and put fear into you.

Do you know, that in my town, I knew at least a dozen black kids that were adopted by white families. Should they have been left in group homes? From where I stand, reading your posts, it sounds like that is what you are advocating.

. . . and yet? These kids grew up, happy, healthy, and well loved, totally integrated into American society. . . I imagine that is what has happened to those Roma kids that have been orphaned. . . and yet? Your characterization of the situation? Is horrible.

. . . and you do the same for everything, you just parrot establishment divide and rule media.

Forum List

Back