🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

So any Jew who doesn't the way you want them to is "self hating" or "atheist"...what a convenient excuse.
I only want any one to think the way they want to think. My observation among American Liberal Jews is one of observation which is why I say “self-hating” because they continue to write checks and support a political party that appeases mindsets that want to wipe any and all Jews off the face of the earth or calls them “blood suckers”. Who did Obama’s religious advisor, Reverend Wright, blame when he could not get access to the President?

Why would Jews continue to support a party like this?

I wonder if he hangs out with Marjorie "Jewish space laser" Greene?

Trayon White, a Democratic Washington, DC, city council member who once said 'the Rothschilds' control the weather and has given money to the Nation of Islam announced he is running for mayor

Looked up some info, and yes, he is pretty scummy, but at the moment he is one of 4 in the Dem primary, and not the leading contender. A lot of whackos can run in primaries.
Given Scummy’s lack of tolerance, he shouldn’t be aloud on the ballot. Where is the outrage from Democrats; the party of tolerance?

On the other hand, it is interesting to look at Jews elected to Congress. Many more, and further back in history than I had realized. Both parties elected them, but by far more were elected by Democrats. Of the ten incumbent Jewish Senators, 9 are Democrats and 1 is Independent. Of the 27 Jewish incumbents in the House, only two were elected by Republicans.

With blacks, there are 58 incumbents in the House. Only two are Republican. For the Senate, there are only 3, 2 Democrats, 1 Republican. And there have only been a total of 11 black Senators (prior to 1870 they could neither vote nor be elected).

20 out of 50 states have never elected a black person to Congress.

There have only been 4 black governors.
There have been 29 Jewish governors.

For the most part, the rest were white, with a few other minorities.

Why should they be elected, just because they are black? Blacks are 13% of the population, yet make up 65% of NFL players, 85% of NBA players, and are in 50% of all ads on TV.

That 13% DOES commit 50% of all the violent crime, though. So why are 13% of the population so grossly overrepresented in sports? On the TV? In the prisons?

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

Zolt Bayer hates gypsies as well, describing them as "animals".

All the gang were there Tucker,Meadows rthe pizzagate guy.
America, Wake Up.
Clean up your own country limey before you complain about the US.

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

America, Wake Up.
Tell me. .. when are you going to have a black, Hispanic or Arab descended King or Queen?

It seems really REALLY racist that the only people that ever get to be King or Queen are in just that one family to me.

Clean up your own country limey before you complain about the US.

Even if his own shithole of a country was cleaned up, America's business is still none of his business. We fought and won two wars to establish, once and for all, that the British have no standing and no say with regard to how America is to be run.

America, Wake Up.

The moralizing uptight Puritans are always wanting us to condemn and denounce.

We're done with it, scold.

You've lost the culture

Even if his own shithole of a country was cleaned up, America's business is still none of his business. We fought and won two wars to establish, once and for all, that the British have no standing and no say with regard to how America is to be run.
The little problem is that your shithole slurping President has introduced a bloody inflation multiplier that is stuffing up US as well; hence I can say with complete freedom; FJB!!!!

Plus just because Tommy Tainted is a pos does NOT mean the UK is a shithole. I quite liked living there for a while. And I didn't even meet ONE sheepshagger!!!

Greg

They do though. It is always a common saying that we are cousins by the politicians and elites. Also, the powerful stock market, financial and economic and trading place is in London and is called "The City". Been there for centuries.

The little problem is that your shithole slurping President has introduced a bloody inflation multiplier that is stuffing up US as well; hence I can say with complete freedom; FJB!!!!

That's our problem to deal with, and we will. An election is coming up later this year, in which we will be able to seriously limit any further harm that the piece of shit currently occupying our nation's highest position can do, and perhaps even set the state for its early removal form office.

Plus just because Tommy Tainted is a pos does NOT mean the UK is a shithole. I quite liked living there for a while. And I didn't even meet ONE sheepshagger!!!

You're missing a point.

Two and a half centuries, ago, the British tried to tell us Americans how to run our country.

We had to fight and win, not one, but two bloody wars, in order to tell them to fuck off.

The point of those wars was to establish that the British have no say and no standing whatever with regard to how we run our country, and that anything to do with our politics is none of their fucking business.

As a sovereign nation, our politics are our own business, and not that of those of any other nation; but especially not the British, who we had to violently fight to get them to keep their filthy British noses out of our business.

I suppose that if they insist on pushing the issue, we can have a third war with them, which should and likely would result in the end of the UK as a sovereign nation.

Unlike your ideology, the overwhelming vast majority of us on the right do not support nor defend some of the extreme fringes by which you try to smear us with association.

now all of a sudden you are claiming that Trump is on the extreme fringes?

now all of a sudden you are claiming that Trump is on the extreme fringes?
StrawMan2.jpg

When you make other countries your business in your comments about their governments (thinking Canada as just the most recent example) I don’t see why they cannot comment on the US.

When you make other countries your business in your comments about their governments (thinking Canada as just the most recent example) I don’t see why they cannot comment on the US.

If the British want to try meddling in America's business, then I am all for responding the same way we responded the last two times it came up. As a nation, we are much, much, much bigger and more powerful than we were last time it happened, and the British much smaller and weaker. It's safe to say that if we have to go to war with them a third time, that there will never be a need to do so a fourth time after that,

On the other hand, it is interesting to look at Jews elected to Congress. Many more, and further back in history than I had realized. Both parties elected them, but by far more were elected by Democrats. Of the ten incumbent Jewish Senators, 9 are Democrats and 1 is Independent. Of the 27 Jewish incumbents in the House, only two were elected by Republicans.

With blacks, there are 58 incumbents in the House. Only two are Republican. For the Senate, there are only 3, 2 Democrats, 1 Republican. And there have only been a total of 11 black Senators (prior to 1870 they could neither vote nor be elected).

20 out of 50 states have never elected a black person to Congress.

There have only been 4 black governors.
There have been 29 Jewish governors.

For the most part, the rest were white, with a few other minorities.
That doesn’t matter. Dems always go back to “but, but…..there are more Jews elected as Democrats than Republicans.”

So what? That‘s just reflecting a long history, before the Democrats turned into what they are - people who tolerate antisemitism, and scream “white supremacist!!….racist!!” at anyone who won’t submit to the far-left narrative.

I belong to a group of Jewish Republicans, increasing rapidly, and without an exception, every single one used to be a Democrat. We are now at a point that one out of every three Jews votes Republicans, and that will increase.

I only want any one to think the way they want to think. My observation among American Liberal Jews is one of observation which is why I say “self-hating” because they continue to write checks and support a political party that appeases mindsets that want to wipe any and all Jews off the face of the earth or calls them “blood suckers”. Who did Obama’s religious advisor, Reverend Wright, blame when he could not get access to the President?

Why would Jews continue to support a party like this?
Many American Jews have a more balanced view on Israel‘s government and while they support Israel’s right to exist, it doesn’t necessarily translate into giving Israel a can-do-no-wrong carte blanche .

One might also ask how can they support a party that has openly embraced white supremacy as mainstream in their party?

So any Jew who doesn't the way you want them to is "self hating" or "atheist"...what a convenient excuse.
….or they are ignorant of what’s going on, and that is my experience when talking to a Jewish Democrat.

Forum List

Back