Trump shooter was ‘spotted on roof 26 minutes before assassination attempt’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
There’s a lot more to this than meets the eye.

And we know the SS sniper had him in his sights but waited until after Trump and the crowd were shot to begin firing.

849109889d7a59ac0ada774cbc1b8a90_768x0.jpg

And we know the SS sniper had him in his sights but waited until after Trump and the crowd were shot to begin firing.

Inside job

Same ss that covered up for a democrat bringing coke into the WH.

The local police, used the building the shooter shot from, as a staging area? Wow!
It is enough to make you doubt the claims of Trump support among law enforcement.

Seeing the shot in slow motion, it is miraculous that Trump literally turned his head slightly at the moment bullet was fired. I mean just a.fraction of a second before the bullet landed. This entire assassination attempt has not just impacted America it has frightened the world. Imagine the image of Trump on the groud and not responsive if it had hit.accurately? This.would have done exponentially worse to America than one could even prognosticate.

Last edited:
The Secret Service reports to disgraced Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas who was the first DHS secretary in history to be impeached for complete incompetence.

The local police, used the building the shooter shot from, as a staging area? Wow!
It is enough to make you doubt the claims of Trump support among law enforcement.
^^^ WEF shill letting the cat out of the bag?

Local police let the dude in.

^^^ WEF shill letting the cat out of the bag?

Local police let the dude in.
I would not make that charge, at this time, but I look forward to more details of the investigation on how this could have happened.

Forum List

Back