Trump shooting is the price you pay for freedom

Lets put yesterdays incident into perspective.

It wasn’t an assassination attempt

It was just a Patriot out exercising his Second Amendment rights. DEI hire Secret Service Agents overreacted and fired at a man just following the law.

Post 88

"Quid-pro-quo"?

Really?

Do you like clean water?
Food that doesn't send you to the hospital?
Bridges that don't fall into the river?

Or RWNJ's beloved AR-15/AK-47 that isn't going to blow up in their face when they shoot it?
Supposing I do? If I want clean water I can get it. If I want fresh food I can buy it. and finally I don't want bridges built by DEI architects.

That was one of the first governments to guarantee the individual's God-given rights. Remember, you don't believe in them, so why are you citing our FF's (who believed in them) vision? Government has steadily eroded those freedoms from the time they were written down.

IOW, you're admitting I'm right. You're so desperate to bring somebody (not sure who dear leader is, maybe somebody in North Korea?) else into it that you don't realize what you're doing.
Your "bill of rights" only applied to white folks. Hardly earth shattering.

JD Vance spelled it out after the Mamphis school shooting . And in his veiled threat to Taylor Swift.
Why should the under siege American people spare any symppathy for trump when he ignores all the other gun deaths in the US. The GOP blocks every gun control initiative vut now wants sympathy for this failed attempt..
Reaping and sewing guys.

Of coutse America should be able to run an election without gunfire. But until you create a society where guns are not relevant this is just the price you pay. Like JD said when those children in Memphis were slaughtered.

nb Vance actually said shootings were "a fact of life" which is pretty much the same Antoinette type of brainless comment. Let them eat cake indeed.

You are partially right commie. With freedom also comes abuse...it is a law of human nature. But your filthy, commie pea brain leaves out the fact that tons of lives are saved each year because of guns. Without guns clan 13 would roam from house to house to rape, pillage and kill, along with a host of other scum we have here in America.

commie fuck you thumb nose.jpg

You are partially right commie. With freedom also comes abuse...it is a law of human nature. But your filthy, commie pea brain leaves out the fact that tons of lives are saved each year because of guns. Without guns clan 13 would roam from house to house to rape, pillage and kill, along with a host of other scum we have here in America.

View attachment 1013093
You are too far down the rabbit hole to see anything. I have freedom I dont have a gun. Never been raped or pillaged.

Well, if a bridge falls into a river chances are it was designed by some DEI architect. But I guess we have to hire them because of government regulations.
Really?

They had DEI in 1967?

Highly unlikely.

10 Years After Bridge Collapse, America Is Still Crumbling​

1726497546587.png
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2017/08/01 › 10-years-after-brid...

Aug 1, 2017 — The Interstate 35W bridge over the Mississippi River in downtown Minneapolis collapsed, sending cars, trucks and even a school bus that were crawling over it ...

I-35W Mississippi River bridge​

1726497578966.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › I-35W_Mississippi_Ri...

After only 39 years in service, it experienced a catastrophic failure during the evening rush hour on August 1, 2007, killing 13 people and injuring 145. The ...

The bridge opened in 1967, and was Minnesota's third busiest,[4][5] carrying 140,000 vehicles daily.[3] After only 39 years in service, it experienced a catastrophic failure during the evening rush hour on August 1, 2007, killing 13 people and injuring 145.

Really?

They had DEI in 1967?

Highly unlikely.

10 Years After Bridge Collapse, America Is Still Crumbling

View attachment 1013098
NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2017/08/01 › 10-years-after-brid...

Aug 1, 2017 — The Interstate 35W bridge over the Mississippi River in downtown Minneapolis collapsed, sending cars, trucks and even a school bus that were crawling over it ...

I-35W Mississippi River bridge

View attachment 1013100
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › I-35W_Mississippi_Ri...
After only 39 years in service, it experienced a catastrophic failure during the evening rush hour on August 1, 2007, killing 13 people and injuring 145. The ...

The bridge opened in 1967, and was Minnesota's third busiest,[4][5] carrying 140,000 vehicles daily.[3] After only 39 years in service, it experienced a catastrophic failure during the evening rush hour on August 1, 2007, killing 13 people and injuring 145.
1965: Executive Order 11246 - Wikipedia

Post 88

"Quid-pro-quo"?

Really?

Do you like clean water?
Food that doesn't send you to the hospital?
Bridges that don't fall into the river?

Or RWNJ's beloved AR-15/AK-47 that isn't going to blow up in their face when they shoot it?

This is why we don't believe ANYTHING Trump or his buddies say

JD Vance Justifies Spreading Debunked Conspiracy Against Haitians In Ohio​

The GOP vice presidential candidate admitted that he consciously decided to "create stories" about the racist lie so that American media focuses on it.

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do, Dana,” he told Bash. “Because you guys are completely letting Kamala Harris coast.”
When Bash asked Vance whether he is admitting that the conspiracy about Haitians is false, he tried to clarify with a more confusing response.
“I say that we’re creating a story, meaning we’re creating the American media focusing on it,” the senator said before falsely claiming all immigrants in Springfield are undocumented. “But yes, we created the actual focus that allowed the American media to talk about this story and the suffering created by Kamala Harris’ policies.”

The reality is that after Trump, Vance and their Republican allies perpetuated the racist lie, Springfield officials and residents ― including Haitian immigrantshave voiced feeling unsafe. Trump said on Friday that he would launch mass deportations of Haitians to Venezuela as president. The city’s Haitian population is, clearly, not from Venezuela.
Multiple Springfield schools as well as the City Hall building were recently evacuated due to bomb threats, and private liberal arts Wittenberg University canceled all events on Sunday due to what school officials said was “an email that threatened a potential shooting on-campus.”
Following the bomb threats, Vance posted on social media telling his followers to not “let biased media shame you into not discussing this slow moving humanitarian crisis in a small Ohio town.” When confronted Sunday with the reports of potential violence, the vice presidential candidate repeatedly and angrily lashed at Bash for accusing him of being at least partly responsible for the threats facing Springfield before he condemned any such harm.
Since Thursday, Springfield Mayor Rob Rue said that the lies being spread by Trump and Vance are hurting the community.

This is why we don't believe ANYTHING Trump or his buddies say

JD Vance Justifies Spreading Debunked Conspiracy Against Haitians In Ohio​

The GOP vice presidential candidate admitted that he consciously decided to "create stories" about the racist lie so that American media focuses on it.

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do, Dana,” he told Bash. “Because you guys are completely letting Kamala Harris coast.”
When Bash asked Vance whether he is admitting that the conspiracy about Haitians is false, he tried to clarify with a more confusing response.
“I say that we’re creating a story, meaning we’re creating the American media focusing on it,” the senator said before falsely claiming all immigrants in Springfield are undocumented. “But yes, we created the actual focus that allowed the American media to talk about this story and the suffering created by Kamala Harris’ policies.”

The reality is that after Trump, Vance and their Republican allies perpetuated the racist lie, Springfield officials and residents ― including Haitian immigrantshave voiced feeling unsafe. Trump said on Friday that he would launch mass deportations of Haitians to Venezuela as president. The city’s Haitian population is, clearly, not from Venezuela.
Multiple Springfield schools as well as the City Hall building were recently evacuated due to bomb threats, and private liberal arts Wittenberg University canceled all events on Sunday due to what school officials said was “an email that threatened a potential shooting on-campus.”
Following the bomb threats, Vance posted on social media telling his followers to not “let biased media shame you into not discussing this slow moving humanitarian crisis in a small Ohio town.” When confronted Sunday with the reports of potential violence, the vice presidential candidate repeatedly and angrily lashed at Bash for accusing him of being at least partly responsible for the threats facing Springfield before he condemned any such harm.
Since Thursday, Springfield Mayor Rob Rue said that the lies being spread by Trump and Vance are hurting the community.
Deport all of them, including your boyfriends.

Deport all of them, including your boyfriends.
Why we need them. My Papou was an illegal. Look how good our family turned out. His grandson rose to be a VP of a Fortune 500 company. He didn't steal American's jobs. He earned that job because he was the best candidate. And unfortunately if we don't import immigrants, America will fall apart if we depend on white goobers. We need immigrants coming in. America needs ditch diggers.

The bridge, officially designated "Bridge 9340", was designed by Sverdrup & Parcel to 1961 AASHTO (American Association of State Highway Officials, now American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials) standard specifications. The construction contracts, worth in total more than $5.2 million at the time, were initially offered to HurCon Inc. and Industrial Construction Company.

Construction on the bridge began in 1964 and the structure was completed and opened to traffic in 1967.

Forum List

Back