Trump should get 3 terms as POTUS !

should Trump be allowed 3 terms if it is proven dems tried to overturn the 2016 elections !

• yes he should get to run 3 times

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • no he should only serve 2 terms

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters
Who cares what you see? You're not the president. Impeached Trump is and he didn't feel robbed of his first 100 daze.
Millions of trump supporters see it my way and we vote
LOL

Oh? You've been counting? I didn't think you had that many fingers.
Thanks for the insult

When libs like you get nasty and personal I know you know you have lost the argument
What insult?? Now you're making shit up to avoid debating this.
I dont think your memory is this bad, but here it is:

Still not seeing an insult there.

Now let's see your proof that there are millions of people who want Impeached Trump to get a third term....

Millions of trump supporters see it my way and we vote
LOL

Thanks for the insult

When libs like you get nasty and personal I know you know you have lost the argument

Now let's see your proof that there are millions of people who want Impeached Trump to get a third term....
I see the attempted insult

which fails because I dont take libs like you personally

as for the third term I am on record here saying that is not a practical idea

but that does not mean your side didnt cheat trump voters out of 4 years because you did

LOL

Thanks for the insult

but that does not mean your side didnt cheat trump voters out of 4 years because you did
How about answering the question I actually asked?

You said it's a fact that Impeached Trump's first 100 days were stolen and that because of that, Impeached Trump voters deserve a third term. You then proceeded to boast there are millions who feel that way.

Prove it....

Thanks for the insult

You said it's a fact that Impeached Trump's first 100 days were stolen and that because of that, Impeached Trump voters deserve a third term. You then proceeded to boast there are millions who feel that way.

Prove it....
The Deep State slander against trump began on election day and the charges were chilling

libs claimed trump stole the election with help from the russian and assured us that they could prove it

that paralyzed spineless republican swamp rats in congress who decided to sit on their hands instead of backing trump 100%

With republican control of the House and Senate he could have gotten much more of his agenda passed if not for the russia hoax

Prove it....
The Deep State slander against trump began on election day and the charges were chilling

libs claimed trump stole the election with help from the russian and assured us that they could prove it

that paralyzed spineless republican swamp rats in congress who decided to sit on their hands instead of backing trump 100%

With republican control of the House and Senate he could have gotten much more of his agenda passed if not for the russia hoax
Again, where's your proof that millions think Impeached Trump should get a third term because his first 100 days were stolen...?

Prove it....

Again, where's your proof that millions think Impeached Trump should get a third term because his first 100 days were stolen...?
Do you mean actually giving trump a third term?

I dont know any trump supporters who are demanding that

but millions understand that their agenda was stolen from them or seriously delayed by the phony trump-russia collusion hoax

and we’re damn pissed about it

Prove it....

but millions understand that their agenda was stolen from them or seriously delayed by the phony trump-russia collusion hoax

So you made that up about millions wanting a third term because you feel Impeached Trump's first 100 days were stolen.

Prove it....

So you made that up about millions wanting a third term because you feel Impeached Trump's first 100 days were stolen.
I never said millions want a third term

what I said was we think he deserves a third term because of the phony Deep State lies and attempts to remove him from office

Prove it....

what I said was we think he deserves a third term because of the phony Deep State lies and attempts to remove him from office
Great, then let's see your proof that millions think he deserves a third term....

That's a convenient excuse. The real reason is because he could never overcome a 60 vote cloture vote in the Senate and he just doesn't negotiate all that well. The only way he got his tax cut through was the hoakie reconciliation process, which was suppose to be revenue neutral.

Great, then let's see your proof that millions think he deserves a third term....

I think I have humored you enough on this question

you have my opinion and you can take it or leave it as you choose

That's a convenient excuse. The real reason is because he could never overcome a 60 vote cloture vote in the Senate and he just doesn't negotiate all that well. The only way he got his tax cut through was the hoakie reconciliation process, which was suppose to be revenue neutral.
There were not 60 republicans in the senate, but mcconnell could have used the nuclear option as he did for confirming judges

even so I get your point

getting 7 or 10 democrats to cross party lines during the mueller witch hunt was impossible for anyone to do since they really believed trump as guilty of treason

My opinion is you lied. That you refuse to show any sort of proof there are millions who feel that confirms you lied.

My opinion is you lied. That you refuse to show any sort of proof there are millions who feel that confirms you lied.
You are entitled to your opinion misinformed as it may be

There were not 60 republicans in the senate, but mcconnell could have used the nuclear option as he did for confirming judges

even so I get your point

getting 7 or 10 democrats to cross party lines during the mueller witch hunt was impossible for anyone to do since they really believed trump as guilty of treason

The investigations into President Clinton lasted for years, yet he was able to work with Congress and try to get legislation passed. Can't blame the minority in Congress for Trumpybear having stick up his ass over an investigation that wasn't even being run by Congress, that was his DOJ investigating the Russian interference.

My opinion comes from what you said. If it's misinformed, that's because you're misinformed.

even so I get your point

The investigations into President Clinton lasted for years, yet he was able to work with Congress and try to get legislation passed. Can't blame the minority in Congress for Trumpybear having stick up his ass over an investigation that wasn't even being run by Congress, that was his DOJ investigating the Russian interference.
I think trump is gaining the upper hand over the Deep State

but it took four years for him to do it

My opinion comes from what you said. If it's misinformed, that's because you're misinformed.
You want me to go chase the stick

but I have better things to do

if you dont agree with my opinion thats your privilage

You want me to go chase the stick

but I have better things to do

if you dont agree with my opinion thats your privilage
LOLOL

YOU don't even agree with your opion. It was your opinion that millions share it but you have no proof of that.

even so I get your point

I think trump is gaining the upper hand over the Deep State

but it took four years for him to do it

The deep state has always existed as the federal bureaucracy, but has been recasts by Trumpybear to be seen as a traitorous force in league with everyone who opposes the Trumpusters every action.

Forum List

Back