ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump should not judge people by the color of their skin
1722897442714.png

He was judging Kamala by her words.
He was judging her by her actions in how she “IDENTIFIES “

You see.. the media and Democrats just flip that on it’s head and say Trump is talking about her race. Her race doesn’t matter it could be Irish and Russian and it would be the same criticism.

Now if Trump is wrong about that, then that is a completely different argument. But it’s not the Racist thing Democrats and the media are always waiting to push the red button on.

He was judging Kamala by her words.
He was judging her by her actions in how she “IDENTIFIES “

You see.. the media and Democrats just flip that on it’s head and say Trump is talking about her race. Her race doesn’t matter it could be Irish and Russian and it would be the same criticism.

Now if Trump is wrong about that, then that is a completely different argument. But it’s not the Racist thing Democrats and the media are always waiting to push the red button on.
No, he was lying. And her race did matter to Trump or his ass would not bring it up. Harris is not going around talking about Trump being white. Harris has identified as black and Indian her entire life. And what Trump did was racist. I am fucking tired of you punk bitches trying to te everybody that obvious racism isn't racism but you can make up racism out of anything if involves whites.

Last edited:
Agreed. People should not judge others by the color of their skin. That said, people can damn well judge others by their culture or religion, if they are inherently violent and evil.
look at the individual more than the organization, but I agree.
I judge people who are true MAGA supporters, not all those who vote for Trump, as supporting immorality and unethical behavior.

Agreed. People should not judge others by the color of their skin. That said, people can damn well judge others by their culture or religion, if they are inherently violent and evil.
I think whites in America would do well to stop thinking they can judge somebody's "culture."

look at the individual more than the organization, but I agree.
I judge people who are true MAGA supporters, not all those who vote for Trump, as supporting immorality and unethical behavior.
But you supported an incestuous pedophile. Didn't that bother you?

No, he was lying. And her race did matter to Trump or his ass would not bring it up. Harris is not going around talking about Trump being white. Harris has identified as black and Indian her entire life. And what Trump did was racist. I am fucking tired of you punk bitches trying to te everybody that obvious racism isn't racism but you can make up racism out of anything if involves whites.

When she ran as California Senator her own words were, She was proud to be the first Indian American woman to be Senator. So why doesnt she say that now? Proud to be the first Indian American to run for president? Trump was taking note of that.

So you see that is a flip in optics. thats all that is. Shes a politician and this is what they do all day long. Democrats talk about race all day long every day, to make sure they get voters in their camp. So when someone like Trump comes along and openly challenges that, the only place Democrats and kamala Harris have to go is to cry racism. Its just politics and they are pretending to be upset about race.

Democrats have no problem delegitimizing the race of conservative minorities in politics wether they be Hispanic, Black or asian.

When she ran as California Senator her own words were, She was proud to be the first Indian American woman to be Senator. So why doesnt she say that now? Proud to be the first Indian American to run for president? Trump was taking note of that.

So you see that is a flip in optics. thats all that is. Shes a politician and this is what they do all day long. Democrats talk about race all day long every day, to make sure they get voters in their camp. So when someone like Trump comes along and openly challenges that, the only place Democrats and kamala Harris have to go is to cry racism. Its just politics and they are pretending to be upset about race.

Democrats have no problem delegitimizing the race of conservative minorities in politics wether they be Hispanic, Black or asian.
Those were not her words. That was a headline the AP used. I've known about Harris since she was an AG, shes always said she was black and Indian. You racists just aren't going to get to play this game. Understand? Trump didn't challemge anything, he race baited.

Trump lied and your punk ass sucked it up like it's truth. Minority right wingers delegitimize themselves. Whites like you defend them because you use them in order to help with your racist agenda.

What Trump did was racist. There was nothing political about it. And your defense or excuse making for trump means you're a racist. So the more you try this shit, the more you insure a Harris presidency. It is time you right wing pricks stopped this racist bullshit. If you can't we will stop it for you in November.

Forum List

Back