Trump should not run again.

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed

Desantis has similar views as trump and is far more mentally stable and politically correct
You are 100% correct.
I loathe the idea Trump returns in 2024.
There is only 2 outcomes for that... and only 2.

1) The Democrats win because a great many people would walk through Death Valley nude to vote against him, and we get someone like or worse than Biden.
2) He wins and it permanently solidifies the division in our nation into an irreparable chasm.

Trump will only increase the divisions we have.
If we don't work as a nation to end the divisions we have against each other, the division will end this nation.
It is already well on its way destroying us.

You are 100% correct.
I loathe the idea Trump returns in 2024.
There is only 2 outcomes for that... and only 2.

1) The Democrats win because a great many people would walk through Death Valley nude to vote against him, and we get someone like or worse than Biden.
2) He wins and it permanently solidifies the division in our nation into an irreparable chasm.

Trump will only increase the divisions we have.
If we don't work as a nation to end the divisions we have against each other, the division will end this nation.
It is already well on its way destroying us.

Trump is not divisive. The actions of his enemies are divisive.

Trump is not divisive. The actions of his enemies are divisive.
Doesn't matter does it?
Of course the media went all out to create the TDS that people have. It was non stop and ridiculious.
Whether it is right or wrong... Trump is a thoroughly divisive character.
And a great deal of that is his own damn fat mouth.
He fell right into the media trap they set for him..... you take Jim Accosta. He had one job. To get Trump angry and keep him looking like an unhinged street bully. And it worked flawlessly.
Accosta has little to no facts or truth about what he asked... it was all gotcha gimmickery... and it worked to perfection.
He made Trump look like they wanted him to look.
If Trump could have only kept his enormous ego in check and not react to their games... he may not have been so divisive.

Doesn't matter does it?
Of course the media went all out to create the TDS that people have. It was non stop and ridiculious.
Whether it is right or wrong... Trump is a thoroughly divisive character.
And a great deal of that is his own damn fat mouth.
He fell right into the media trap they set for him..... you take Jim Accosta. He had one job. To get Trump angry and keep him looking like an unhinged street bully. And it worked flawlessly.
Accosta has little to no facts or truth about what he asked... it was all gotcha gimmickery... and it worked to perfection.
He made Trump look like they wanted him to look.
If Trump could have only kept his enormous ego in check and not react to their games... he may not have been so divisive.

Nope. They will do that to ANYONE who speaks up for US.

The only way to avoid "division" is to let them keep marginalizing us, while we keep quiet and let them oppress us.

That is not us being divisive, that is them being divisive.

Trump ran on border security and trade. Those are, or in a sane would, would be boring, insanely boring mainstream issues.

That they reacted like they did, was THEM being divisive, and radical, not Trump, not us.

And they will react that way to anyone that speaks out for us.

Oh, I saw that you were talking about Monica. Jones was sexually harassed. Supported by the cops stories.

His behavior with Jones certainly looked "predatory" to me. I mean sending state cops to bring an state employee to show her your junk?

That's not a one off. That's not the only time. You build up to behavior like that.

We'd already discussed Jones, Lewinsky and Flowers.

You said "other female employees have darker stories", and I'm just wondering who those women are. That's not stating an opinion. You offered that as a statement of fact, so I was just wondering if you can actually support that statement or do you expect people to accept it as fact just because you said it...

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed

Desantis has similar views as trump and is far more mentally stable and politically correct
I have not heard a peep from DeSantis where he stands on national MAGA.

We'd already discussed Jones, Lewinsky and Flowers.

You said "other female employees have darker stories", and I'm just wondering who those women are. That's not stating an opinion. You offered that as a statement of fact, so I was just wondering if you can actually support that statement or do you expect people to accept it as fact just because you said it...

And like I said, I did not realize you have already covered Jones.

AND like I said, that looked pretty predatory to me.

And like I said, I did not realize you have already covered Jones.

AND like I said, that looked pretty predatory to me.

Yeah, but you didn't say "another employee".

You said "other employees".

Is Paula Jones the only one you've got?

Don't get me wrong, I'm no big fan of Bill Clinton, but I am a fan of reasonable and honest debate. If there are no others you're aware of, you should say that...

I have not heard a peep from DeSantis where he stands on national MAGA.

Anyone who's watched DeSantis in action already knows what that stance is.

He doesn't need to wear a "MAGA" hat. It's pretty clear that DeSantis loves his country and believes it to be the single best place on the planet, despite the antics of the current administration.

He doesn't want to "make America great again". He wants to make America greater...

He doesn't need to wear a "MAGA" hat. It's pretty clear that DeSantis loves his country and believes it to be the single best place on the planet, despite the antics of the current administration.

He doesn't want to "make America great again". He wants to make America greater...
Most of my relatives in Florida are waiting for specific statements.
Being a Governor is not the same as being President.

Yeah, but you didn't say "another employee".

You said "other employees".

Is Paula Jones the only one you've got?

Don't get me wrong, I'm no big fan of Bill Clinton, but I am a fan of reasonable and honest debate. If there are no others you're aware of, you should say that...

I was also thinking about Kathleen Willy. But you probably won't accept that. And there was the rape accusation made by Junita Broadwick.

you know that joe and jill were both cheating on their spouses don't you?? and Joe's wife it appears got herself and kids dressed up, she anesthetized the children with meds and then she drove in the path of a large truck. Suicide by running a sign.

Then Joe ran with that tragedy for the rest of his political career.
Please stop LYING

Yet mister EEJIT refused to close popular beaches during Spring Break

COVID

You're still a political ignoramus.

View attachment 673970
No no. You’re a complete dumbass. We all know that he is a so called Republican. But once he allowed his never Trump prejudice to allow him to serve in the partisan 1/6 clown show committee, he outed himself as a Dumbocrap. And nevertheless, as I correctly noted, you’d never vote for him over any Dumbocrap Party nominee, anyway.

You remain a dishonest hack.

Forum List

Back