Trump should pardon Manafort

And if the fbi case is weak, they will lose in Court.

You're getting pathetic in defending the INDEFENSIBLE...
Here are some of the charges against Manafort:

The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

Where am I defending him dumbass. I have stated all along that if he did the crime he should be prosecuted. PAY ATTENTION!

A pardon of Manafort would be challenged.
By who? You think those gutless hacks McConnell and Ryan will let it get to the floor? This admin is running sans 1 of the constitution’s checks and balances, and is at war with the other. Vote in November.

If Manafort's attorneys ever finished law school, they would have told traitorous Paul that he is royally fucked since a pardon will NOT get him out of state charges and state convictions.........

That would be classic.

“When the whole thing is over, things might get cleaned up with some presidential pardons,” the former New York mayor told the Daily News.

"Giuliani’s stunning remark came hours after a Washington, D.C., judge revoked Manafort’s bail and ordered him to remain behind bars while awaiting his September trial on charges relating to his shady pro-Russian business dealings in Ukraine. The ruling came after Robert Mueller’s investigators alleged the ex-Trump campaign chairman had attempted to secure false testimony from potential witnesses in the Russia probe."

The gravy train is rolling to a stop. Hop off, pigs. We're making America great again, there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Rudy Giuliani says Mueller probe 'might get cleaned up' with 'presidential pardons' in light of Paul Manafort going to jail - NY Daily News

Absolutely- before Manafort flips

They put Manafort in jail to shut him up...the fact is he did nothing different than any other politician former politician and connected swamper in DC does..took money from foreign governments...Hillary did it....Obama does it....Slick Willy did it...Pelosi and Reid...does it...If Manafort goes to trial every head in DC should be sitting right next to him at the defenses table....

A 12 year old sort of crime that all of them break at will...and they put Manafort in jail????? we live in a corrupted country....

They put Manafort in jail to shut him up...the fact is he did nothing different than any other politician former politician and connected swamper in DC does..took money from foreign governments...Hillary did it....Obama does it....Slick Willy did it...Pelosi and Reid...does it...If Manafort goes to trial every head in DC should be sitting right next to him at the defenses table....

A 12 year old sort of crime that all of them break at will...and they put Manafort in jail????? we live in a corrupted country....

You should write a letter to the editor.

Absolutely. WTF is 'witness tampering'? If that isn't a manufactured indictment, I don't know what is. Complete and utter bullshit.

based on your "knowledge" of law, perhaps you should have finished junior high school....

Find yourself a pillow to take out your frustrations....LOL

Punching-the-Pillow.jpg

Republicans want a monarch. Pathetic.

Butterflies ARE pretty.

Media-created Messiahs? Not so much. Eight years of that shit was enough this century.
Your pursuit of absolute power for the dotard is sickening.

Where have I expressed a desire for Trump to have "absolute power"? Please post it.

Personally I view elected officials at any level as no more than public servants, answerable to their citizen-masters.
Yeah, because you’ve reaaally supported accountability for the Trump administration :rolleyes:

The party of “the President can’t be prosecuted so he’ll do whatever he wants.” Despicable.

So, on what charge are you going to prosecute him?

Absolutely. WTF is 'witness tampering'?

Since morons NEED educating, here:

Witness Tampering........

When you’re a party to a criminal or civil trial, you are generally prohibited from directly communicating with any witness, informant, or victim. These rules are in place to protect those who are testifying from harassment or threats, as well as to encourage the free flow of information in court.

And if the fbi case is weak, they will lose in Court.

You're getting pathetic in defending the INDEFENSIBLE...
Here are some of the charges against Manafort:

The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.

Where am I defending him dumbass. I have stated all along that if he did the crime he should be prosecuted. PAY ATTENTION!

nat has the attention span of a ... wait for it ... gnat!

You accuse us of supposedly what we want
Yet it was that philosophy that manofort in jail

Anyone have a Moron-to-English to define this idiot's post???

(No wonder Trump stated that he loves the poorly educated....lol)

Forum List

Back