Trump shows he's a pussy AGAIN!

Trump handles the whiny biased media better than any candidate in the last hundred years. He is hardly a pussy and in fact he changed the dynamics of campaigning. Hillary steals Sanders delegates and the left whines about Trump. No surprises here.

I've always been registered as "Undeclared" but I have until Wednesday to enroll in one of the parties so I can participate in the caucus. This would be an entirely anti-Trump vote. Should I register as a Democrat and vote for the candidate most likely to beat him in a national election, or should I register as a Republican and vote for the candidate most likely to beat him in the primary?

Once Trump wins in South Carolina, he will run all the states. He will be President.
. President or dictator Trump ? I wonder... Hmmm.. My way or the highway right ? Can you imagine once this man is president, upon how he will act and operate ?
Like Obama has?
. Yep it might be the exact same thing, and do we want that ? Maybe if his dictatorship is favored by the ones who want that style of dictatorship.

Once Trump wins in South Carolina, he will run all the states. He will be President.
. President or dictator Trump ? I wonder... Hmmm.. My way or the highway right ? Can you imagine once this man is president, upon how he will act and operate ?
Like Obama has?
. Yep it might be the exact same thing, and do we want that ? Maybe if his dictatorship is favored by the ones who want that style of dictatorship.

We'll find out, won't we?

I've always been registered as "Undeclared" but I have until Wednesday to enroll in one of the parties so I can participate in the caucus. This would be an entirely anti-Trump vote. Should I register as a Democrat and vote for the candidate most likely to beat him in a national election, or should I register as a Republican and vote for the candidate most likely to beat him in the primary?

Do like Hillary and toss a coin. Worked for her.

Trump handles the whiny biased media better than any candidate in the last hundred years. He is hardly a pussy and in fact he changed the dynamics of campaigning. Hillary steals Sanders delegates and the left whines about Trump. No surprises here.
. What if he shifts that toughness in the wrong direction once President ? There will be alot of sore voters just like there was with Obama's duping of the American voter as well.

Like Obama has?

. Your desperation created by Obama is noted.

Like Obama has?

. Your desperation created by Obama is noted.

Ah, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. You see darkness looming.

demstupid.jpg

Like Obama has?
We need somebody like that to undo all of what Obama has done.

Like Obama has?

obamaerased.jpg

Like Obama has?

View attachment 63329
. The problem with Obama is that he had a chip on his shoulder pertaining to anything that was created or run by white people prior to his arrival in office. His conditioning over the years made him this way... We don't need to make such a mistake like this again. The idea that Hillary should be hired because she is a woman will be another mistake as well. Gender and Race should never have a bearing on who resides as the President in this nation. It is a flawed notion, and an abusive one as well. I say let the best non-biased American loving citizen win. I say change black history month into American history month.... It's time to serve all as Americans in this nation, and all lives matter, not just this black lives matters ranting, because we know that black lives matter just like everyone else who is an American where as their lives matter also. Individual cases of abuse and such has laws, along with watchdog groups and Americans who will join together to make sure that justice is served. Technology is doing the rest. That's my take.

Like Obama has?

View attachment 63329
. The problem with Obama is that he had a chip on his shoulder pertaining to anything that was created or run by white people prior to his arrival in office. His conditioning over the years made him this way... We don't need to make such a mistake like this again. The idea that Hillary should be hired because she is a woman will be another mistake as well. Gender and Race should never have a bearing on who resides as the President in this nation. It is a flawed notion, and an abusive one as well. I say let the best non-biased American loving citizen win. I say change black history month into American history month.... It's time to serve all as Americans in this nation, and all lives matter, not just this black lives matters ranting, because we know that black lives matter just like everyone else who is an American where as their lives matter also. Individual cases of abuse and such has laws, along with watchdog groups and Americans who will join together to make sure that justice is served. Technology is doing the rest. That's my take.

Another thing I can't understand. The Black Caucus folks in Congress. Those Senators don't have any white people in their districts? I though Senators were supposed to represent ALL the people in their districts, not just the Black folks.

Forum List

Back