Trump shows his true white supremacist nature

Guess if you're famous, you can get anyone out of jail. Especially since we have a reality tv star as president.
We can't ignore the matter of a life sentence for a single non-violent drug offense. That not only is exceptionally severe it seems almost sadistic. Unless there are circumstances which can justify such a sentence, or at least offer a sensible reason for it, I would say Trump's decision to pardon this woman is simply merciful.

But before affirming that position I would need to know the circumstances of her offense. What exactly did she do?
He has no idea what she did. Trump is involved and that is all the matters to the infected.
Involved?
Our #MoronPresident strikes again: According to the sources, Trudeau pressed Trump on how he could justify the tariffs as a "national security" issue. In respon...

See More

About this article

Exclusive: Trump invokes War of 1812 in testy call with Trudeau over tariffs
President Donald Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had a testy phone call on May 25 over new…

CNN.COM

What a racist, giving a black woman freedom.

Trump commutes sentence of woman serving drug-related life term after Kim Kardashian meeting

President Trump has commuted the life sentence for Alice Marie Johnson, after a high-profile campaign for clemency by reality television star Kim Kardashian West.

Johnson, 63, was serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole after being convicted of a first-time nonviolent drug offense.

Johnson was put on the president’s radar during a meeting in the Oval Office last week with Kardashian West, who was originally slated to meet with Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to discuss prison reform.

Trump commutes sentence of woman serving drug-related life term after Kim Kardashian meeting

Bet he didn't know the woman was black (until he saw the pics today) when he promised Kim K.

Trump is hoping to swing some black votes to the GOP, making it easier to relegalize racial discrimination.

And here we go, no matter what we do, some blacks just can’t give up the race card!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a racist, giving a black woman freedom.

President Trump has commuted the life sentence for Alice Marie Johnson, after a high-profile campaign for clemency by reality television star Kim Kardashian West.

Johnson, 63, was serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole after being convicted of a first-time nonviolent drug offense.

Johnson was put on the president’s radar during a meeting in the Oval Office last week with Kardashian West, who was originally slated to meet with Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to discuss prison reform.

THAT WHITE BASTARD!!!!!!

Trump is hoping to swing some black votes to the GOP, making it easier to relegalize racial discrimination.
I thought Shit Stain already did that!
Guilt because you are white.
You think that because your tiny mind is running on its last, crippled brain cells.
Well YOUR party already has the market on wanting dead cops, higher taxes.
Wrong about cops. As for higher taxes, I expect you to never complain about the national debt again.
national debt ? Complain?? ONLY with a Dem in office

Trump still has 8 trillion left to catch up with Obama debt.

I thought Shit Stain already did that!
Guilt because you are white.
You think that because your tiny mind is running on its last, crippled brain cells.
Well YOUR party already has the market on wanting dead cops, higher taxes.
Wrong about cops. As for higher taxes, I expect you to never complain about the national debt again.
national debt ? Complain?? ONLY with a Dem in office

Trump still has 8 trillion left to catch up with Obama debt.

He is well on his way.

Guess if you're famous, you can get anyone out of jail. Especially since we have a reality tv star as president.
We can't ignore the matter of a life sentence for a single non-violent drug offense. That not only is exceptionally severe it seems almost sadistic. Unless there are circumstances which can justify such a sentence, or at least offer a sensible reason for it, I would say Trump's decision to pardon this woman is simply merciful.

But before affirming that position I would need to know the circumstances of her offense. What exactly did she do?
She facilitated communications for a cocaine trafficking organization. She didn't have anything to do with the cocaine as in selling or distributing. She assisted in communications. Under our conspiracy laws she got the same sentence as if she was head of the whole deal.

That is the stupidest goddammed thing I;ve read today.
You must have either spent very little time on USMB or you have most of LWNJs on ignore.

Actually, I might make that statement 10 times a day. The next post a LWNJ makes will be more stupid than Old Fool's natter.They tend to get more desperate and stupid as the day advances.

Forum List

Back