Trump shows his true white supremacist nature

What a racist, giving a black woman freedom.

Trump commutes sentence of woman serving drug-related life term after Kim Kardashian meeting

President Trump has commuted the life sentence for Alice Marie Johnson, after a high-profile campaign for clemency by reality television star Kim Kardashian West.

Johnson, 63, was serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole after being convicted of a first-time nonviolent drug offense.

Johnson was put on the president’s radar during a meeting in the Oval Office last week with Kardashian West, who was originally slated to meet with Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to discuss prison reform.

Trump commutes sentence of woman serving drug-related life term after Kim Kardashian meeting

Bet he didn't know the woman was black (until he saw the pics today) when he promised Kim K.

WOW! Just WOW!!!
What a fuken racist you are!

WOW oh WOW what a fuken idiot you are.
smh, is that the na-na-na-na-na-na reply?

President Trump has commuted the life sentence for Alice Marie Johnson, after a high-profile campaign for clemency by reality television star Kim Kardashian West.

Johnson, 63, was serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole after being convicted of a first-time nonviolent drug offense.

Johnson was put on the president’s radar during a meeting in the Oval Office last week with Kardashian West, who was originally slated to meet with Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to discuss prison reform.

Definitely racist behavior

Yup. Its what every racist does.

I'm in favor also and the right did scream when obama did the same damn thing. I didn't really care if trump released her, 20 years a long time for 70 kilo's of cocaine. 70 Kilos? 2.5 lbs per kilo, wtf she was a big time dealer.
My thinking is influenced by the nature of an offense. And so long as open sale of beverage alcohol is legal, as it certainly should be in a free society, the Draconian drug laws are not only hypocritical but counterproductive and unnecessarily cruel -- as they are in this example. This person did nothing more than sell something that a lot of people want to buy, which is the same thing the folks at Schenley Distilleries do, along with many others who market beverage alcohol -- which happens to be the most destructive drug of all.

This woman's sentence was obviously predicated on the amount of money she made, which could be regarded as fool's gold in that it was much too much to be safely enjoyed. The bottom line being that for doing something which objectively is the moral equivalent of wholesaling a few gallons of vodka, twenty years already have been chopped out of her life. That is considerably more punishment than usually is administered for the crimes of forcible rape or armed robbery.

Last edited:
I'm in favor also and the right did scream when obama did the same damn thing. I didn't really care if trump released her, 20 years a long time for 70 kilo's of cocaine. 70 Kilos? 2.5 lbs per kilo, wtf she was a big time dealer.
My thinking is influenced by the nature of an offense. And so long as open sale of beverage alcohol is legal, as it certainly should be in a free society, the Draconian drug laws are not only hypocritical but counterproductive and unnecessarily cruel -- as they are in this example. This person did nothing more than sell something that a lot of people want to buy, which is the same thing the folks at Schenley Distilleries do, along with many others who market beverage alcohol -- which happens to be the most destructive drug of all.

This woman's sentence was obviously predicated on the amount of money she made, which could be regarded as fool's gold in that it was much too much to be safely enjoyed. The bottom line being that for doing something which objectively is the moral equivalent of wholesaling a few gallons of vodka, twenty years already have been chopped out of her life. That is considerably more punishment than usually is administered for the crimes of forcible rape or armed robbery.

I don't really care one way or the other if she was pardoned. I don't know what did a gram go for 20 years ago or when ever she was sentenced? 70 kilos equal what about 70,000 plus grams? The one and only time I bought a gram about 40 years ago it was $110 a gram. So what would that be close to a million dollars?

The war on drugs was a waste of time and money.

Bet he didn't know the woman was black (until he saw the pics today) when he promised Kim K.

WOW! Just WOW!!!

You get what you post come for me I'll come for you. That's what kind of reply that was. My post had nothing racist in it.

WOW! Just WOW!!!

You get what you post come for me I'll come for you. That's what kind of reply that was. My post had nothing racist in it.
I didn't say you made a racist post. I implied that you made a third grade post.

Some did, sure the wack-jobs and dingleberries, maybe but most folks I know that are conservative want pot decriminalized and nonviolent offenders released from prison to make more room for Hillary's people.

:D

Trump's not really a "racist", except for when it is convenient or politically expedient. Trump actually feels all people are just objects whose existence is defined by their effect on and usefulness in his own life.

1c35053517aa1930593e88d7174b6696.jpg

Guess if you're famous, you can get anyone out of jail. Especially since we have a reality tv star as president.
anyone? even a black person? that's terrible isn't it? look how lousy the lefts argument is when there is no race card to play

I guess you missed all the famous people who have asked for pardons for their friends...............Stallone, Kardashian, etc.

What I think is really funny is that Trump said he wanted to pardon Mohammed Ali for the conviction he got for protesting the draft, when it has already been done by the Supreme Court, and it was done back in 1971. Apparently, Trump doesn't vet his pardons very well. And, it's also readily apparent that Trump has a shiny new toy to play with called presidential pardons, which he's using happily like a kid with a new toy.

Beg your pardon, Mr. President. Muhammad Ali doesn't need one, lawyer says

President Donald Trump said Friday he was considering granting a posthumous pardon for Muhammad Ali — prompting a lawyer for his estate and family to say thanks, but no thanks: The boxing great had his criminal conviction overturned by the Supreme Court nearly 50 years ago.

Trump, who has issued several pardons and commutations in recent weeks, told reporters that he was "thinking about Muhammad Ali," for a pardon.

"He was not very popular then, his memory is very popular now," Trump said at the White House shortly before a departure for the G-7 summit in Quebec City, Canada. "I'm thinking about that very seriously."

I guess you missed all the famous people who have asked for pardons for their friends...............Stallone, Kardashian, etc.

What I think is really funny is that Trump said he wanted to pardon Mohammed Ali for the conviction he got for protesting the draft, when it has already been done by the Supreme Court, and it was done back in 1971. Apparently, Trump doesn't vet his pardons very well. And, it's also readily apparent that Trump has a shiny new toy to play with called presidential pardons, which he's using happily like a kid with a new toy.

President Donald Trump said Friday he was considering granting a posthumous pardon for Muhammad Ali — prompting a lawyer for his estate and family to say thanks, but no thanks: The boxing great had his criminal conviction overturned by the Supreme Court nearly 50 years ago.

Trump, who has issued several pardons and commutations in recent weeks, told reporters that he was "thinking about Muhammad Ali," for a pardon.

"He was not very popular then, his memory is very popular now," Trump said at the White House shortly before a departure for the G-7 summit in Quebec City, Canada. "I'm thinking about that very seriously."
You might wanna consider playing the race card, seriously.

You might wanna consider playing the race card, seriously.
Haha, look at the idiotic words that fell out of President Pussy's mouth....embarrassing....

Forum List

Back