Trump shows his true white supremacist nature

What a racist, giving a black woman freedom.

Trump commutes sentence of woman serving drug-related life term after Kim Kardashian meeting

President Trump has commuted the life sentence for Alice Marie Johnson, after a high-profile campaign for clemency by reality television star Kim Kardashian West.

Johnson, 63, was serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole after being convicted of a first-time nonviolent drug offense.

Johnson was put on the president’s radar during a meeting in the Oval Office last week with Kardashian West, who was originally slated to meet with Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to discuss prison reform.

Trump commutes sentence of woman serving drug-related life term after Kim Kardashian meeting

you misspelled *celebrity ass kissing, attention whore* in your thread title

President Trump has commuted the life sentence for Alice Marie Johnson, after a high-profile campaign for clemency by reality television star Kim Kardashian West.

Johnson, 63, was serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole after being convicted of a first-time nonviolent drug offense.

Johnson was put on the president’s radar during a meeting in the Oval Office last week with Kardashian West, who was originally slated to meet with Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to discuss prison reform.

Bet he didn't know the woman was black (until he saw the pics today) when he promised Kim K.

WOW! Just WOW!!!
What a fuken racist you are!

Black privilege.
You don't want a civil war We have 10 countries to help us wipe republicans off the face of the earth

Please do it!!!
We all know you're going to win but we want the chance to show our displeasure with your rule by giving our lives.
There's hundreds of millions of us dying to give up the ghost just to prove our allegiance.
Please hasten our trip to martyrdom.:21:

Why are people here thinking Trump pardoned her? It clearly says he commuted her sentence.

The severity of her crime didn’t deserve a pardon. The sentence she received did warrant a commutation.

Obama is more racist than Trump--which I've proven many times on USMB

It’ll take some time before some people realize how fucked up obama really was.
..some people are so obsessed/brainwashed with race, they are blind to the truth
..this is the MSM/black/lib/etc world = day is night and night is day/the sun rises in the west/whites EVIL--blacks perfect/etc

It’ll take some time before some people realize how fucked up obama really was.
..some people are so obsessed/brainwashed with race, they are blind to the truth
..this is the MSM/black/lib/etc world = day is night and night is day/the sun rises in the west/whites EVIL--blacks perfect/etc
Obama is the reason we’ve been seeing this division.
It’ll take Trump at least 8yrs to repair the damage that idiot caused.

Guess if you're famous, you can get anyone out of jail. Especially since we have a reality tv star as president.
We can't ignore the matter of a life sentence for a single non-violent drug offense. That not only is exceptionally severe it seems almost sadistic. Unless there are circumstances which can justify such a sentence, or at least offer a sensible reason for it, I would say Trump's decision to pardon this woman is simply merciful.

But before affirming that position I would need to know the circumstances of her offense. What exactly did she do?
He has no idea what she did. Trump is involved and that is all the matters to the infected.
Involved?
Our #MoronPresident strikes again: According to the sources, Trudeau pressed Trump on how he could justify the tariffs as a "national security" issue. In respon...

See More

About this article

Exclusive: Trump invokes War of 1812 in testy call with Trudeau over tariffs
President Donald Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau had a testy phone call on May 25 over new…

CNN.COM

Yeah, he slams Trudeau for the burning of the WH in 1812, but one thing Trump didn't apparently know, is that Canada didn't form until 1 July, 1867. Quite a few years AFTER the WH was burned down. But, Trump supporters won't know that, and they will swallow the lie whole.

Canada - Wikipedia

Various indigenous peoples have inhabited what is now Canada for thousands of years prior to European colonization. Beginning in the 16th century, the British and French established colonies, the first being the colony of Canada established by France in 1535. As a consequence of various armed conflicts, British North America gained and lost territory until, by the late 18th century, it controlled most of what comprises Canada today. On July 1, 1867, the colonies of Canada, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia were federated to form the semi-autonomous federal Dominion named Canada. This began an accretion of provinces and territories to the Dominion to the present ten provinces and three territories forming contemporary Canada. Canada achieved independence gradually beginning with responsible government in the 1830s and culminating with the patriation of the Constitution in 1982. In 1931, Canada achieved near-total independence from the United Kingdom with the Statute of Westminster, except for the power to amend its constitution.

Guess if you're famous, you can get anyone out of jail. Especially since we have a reality tv star as president.

Come on!!!
Really? Try and deny dems aren't for releasing none violent drug users or offenders.

Actually, I am in favor of releasing non violent drug offenders. Matter of fact, if it was for marijuana, I'm in favor of releasing them and striking the charges from their record.

But, I also remember when Obama released some non violent drug offenders, you conservatives were screaming bloody murder. Why is it bad when Obama did it, but great now that Trump has done basically the same thing?

BTW.....................MOST presidents wait until the end of their term to do pardons. It's rare that they happen at the beginning. But, we already know that Trump is getting the masses used to pardons so that when he bails out his own people, nobody will even notice.

Trump is hoping to swing some black votes to the GOP, making it easier to relegalize racial discrimination.
That is the stupidest goddammed thing I;ve read today.
You must have either spent very little time on USMB or you have most of LWNJs on ignore.

Actually, I might make that statement 10 times a day. The next post a LWNJ makes will be more stupid than Old Fool's natter.They tend to get more desperate and stupid as the day advances.

Not to mention good economic news.

Bet he didn't know the woman was black (until he saw the pics today) when he promised Kim K.

WOW! Just WOW!!!
What a fuken racist you are!

WOW oh WOW what a fuken idiot you are.

Come on!!!
Really? Try and deny dems aren't for releasing none violent drug users or offenders.

Actually, I am in favor of releasing non violent drug offenders. Matter of fact, if it was for marijuana, I'm in favor of releasing them and striking the charges from their record.

But, I also remember when Obama released some non violent drug offenders, you conservatives were screaming bloody murder. Why is it bad when Obama did it, but great now that Trump has done basically the same thing?

BTW.....................MOST presidents wait until the end of their term to do pardons. It's rare that they happen at the beginning. But, we already know that Trump is getting the masses used to pardons so that when he bails out his own people, nobody will even notice.

I'm in favor also and the right did scream when obama did the same damn thing. I didn't really care if trump released her, 20 years a long time for 70 kilo's of cocaine. 70 Kilos? 2.5 lbs per kilo, wtf she was a big time dealer.

Forum List

Back