Trump Shutdown Day 1 America Held Hostage

Interesting that Trump said he would accept the blame. Of course now he is blaming Democrats. Typical cowardly Trump. The House Freedom Caucus is continuing to destroy Republicans as they did in the midterms. Republicans are apparently acting like lemmings walking off a cliff for something that is not going to be built.
Agreed. I also hope all of these Trump supporters who were given the shaft too thinks all of that hate, bigotry and ignorance is worth global bond and equity markets losing $5 trillion in 2018, a result of tRump who is no friend of America and his GOPer cronies too. Hate, ignorance and stupidity is a losing game.

source: ft .com

"How long will the shutdown last? Trump loves to golf in Florida. He probably can’t do that until the shutdown is over. So."

Dem's must respect the will of the people, the House passed $5.7 billion for the border wall.

Republicans must respect the will of the people.

The people voted them out of the House by a landslide.

That includes seats in the border states.
So over ride a VETO.......will be waiting for that landslide to do that.........LOL

Trump kicked the left in the groin.
Is that why he is doubled over in pain and in hiding?

Sorry, I can't hear you over Schumer's whining. lol
You cant hear and can't see many, many things

Hopefully this government shutdown will show the American people that we really don't need a bloated debt ridden government.

In addition to getting funding for the wall I suspect that is Trump's real agenda.
As the past 5 or 6 “shutdowns” failed to do so, it is kind of silly to think this most recent act of Kabuki will change thinking.

I know. However, I think Trump is serious this time. We will see.

It is the Democrat's fault. They are the ones that voted against funding the government. They own this shutdown.

Republicans must respect the will of the people.

The people voted them out of the House by a landslide.

That includes seats in the border states.
So over ride a VETO.......will be waiting for that landslide to do that.........LOL

Trump is the POTUS top that. :auiqs.jpg:

They will put in 30b for mexico and 20b to other South American country but won’t put in 5b for thr wall. Hold fast Trump let everyone see how the left will give Billions to people that don’t really like us but nothing to keep those same people that hate us out. Screw South America lets give 20bil to build a BIG wall

easy...
DvDRD13VAAA76u0.jpg

This is Trump's shutdown. He took ownership of it -- it's all his.

"How long will the shutdown last? Trump loves to golf in Florida. He probably can’t do that until the shutdown is over. So."
Its a partial shutdown and tRump is a dictator wannabe fool who is also a imposter will have no ultimate control should extraordinary measures be required to deal with this tyrant. It also appears in order to save their necks, Senate GOPers would not obstruct at giving tRump the boot!
It appears tRump is going down, considering his cruddy legacy has already made it to hell.

Interesting that Trump said he would accept the blame. Of course now he is blaming Democrats. Typical cowardly Trump. The House Freedom Caucus is continuing to destroy Republicans as they did in the midterms. Republicans are apparently acting like lemmings walking off a cliff for something that is not going to be built.
At least Trump is consistent at being a dishonest, lying scumbag.

Fuck the DACA kids… Make no deals with treasonous criminals...let this motherfucker burn
Flunk DORKY Trumptards who are traitors, inbreeders, welfare basket cases, primitive bigots and too lazy to do the work immigrants do who pay over $50 billion in taxes per year but expect those things they feed on to be readily available at the grocery store.

Interesting that Trump said he would accept the blame. Of course now he is blaming Democrats. Typical cowardly Trump. The House Freedom Caucus is continuing to destroy Republicans as they did in the midterms. Republicans are apparently acting like lemmings walking off a cliff
At least Trump is consistent at being a dishonest, lying scumbag.
Additionally, a child molester, draft dodger, thief and a enemy combatant against STOCUS at unconstitutionally ramming a fellow rapist, criminal and unethical drunk in there for the time being.

tRump is a fraud and Putin's b!tch bottom out that.

tRump is a fraud and Putin's b!tch bottom out that.

Trump is POTUS. You morons spent $1.2 billion dollars trying to defeat him and you lost to an amateur who had never run for office before THAT'S how unpopular you puke libs are. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back