Trump Shutdown Day 1 America Held Hostage

From you I'll take that as a compliment...........

Point stands.........we want border security.......I don't care if he shuts it down til next christmas..........how's that for you.

Oh.........BTW.........Merry Christmas bro.....

Back to throwing rocks now.......Your welcome.
The country would be better for it if he does. Thank you President Trump!

Except for defense and few other minor things we don't need the friggin Federal government.

I am glad the Democrats decided to not fund a major part of the government. For once they did something right. Surprising for a party that normally gets everything wrong, isn't it?

75% of the government is funded...thus a major part of it is funded.

Do try and keep up
So it's not that big of a deal if they have to go to the private sector........Ok.....done deal......

With every post you prove you are a bigger moron than I thought the post before.
I thought you were a "libertarian." You sure arent the Founding Fathers conservatarian variety.

What does being a libertarian have to do with being against people's livelihood being held hostage by the very people we elect to govern?

Except for defense and few other minor things we don't need the friggin Federal government.

I am glad the Democrats decided to not fund a major part of the government. For once they did something right. Surprising for a party that normally gets everything wrong, isn't it?

Do try and keep up
So it's not that big of a deal if they have to go to the private sector........Ok.....done deal......

With every post you prove you are a bigger moron than I thought the post before.

Point stands.........we want border security.......I don't care if he shuts it down til next christmas..........how's that for you.

Merry Christmas indeed...Merry Christmas to the 800,000 folks not allowed to go to work all because our elected officials are children.
Then I suggest the career politicians get off their asses and fix what they have been promising for decades.........right now it's simple.........fund the Wall for extra border security or there is NO DEAL.............

Those on paid vacations are casualties of career politicians who couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Happy Early New Year.

Do try and keep up

Merry Christmas indeed...Merry Christmas to the 800,000 folks not allowed to go to work all because our elected officials are children.
Then I suggest the career politicians get off their asses and fix what they have been promising for decades.........right now it's simple.........fund the Wall for extra border security or there is NO DEAL.............

Those on paid vacations are casualties of career politicians who couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

Happy Early New Year.

The very people you keep voting into office.

Do try and keep up

I thought you were a "libertarian." You sure arent the Founding Fathers conservatarian variety.

What does being a libertarian have to do with being against people's livelihood being held hostage by the very people we elect to govern?
Libertarian principals are supposed to be under the Constitution and the Laws of the Republic...........for decades these laws have been ignored........not enforced..........the people are tired of it..............If you are a Constitutionalist......then you would have to agree one of the enumerated powers is to protect this country and it's borders...........Immigration is a part of that.

But you worry about the many agencies that were never prescribed under the Constitution.........How the hell are you a libertarian then........you lost....

Happy Early New Year.

In a corrupt system where you choose the lesser of evils.........oh .......but if we vote for someone who can't win then we make a difference......yeah right....I've heard that spin from you in the past.

Happy Early New Year.

In a corrupt system where you choose the lesser of evils.........oh .......but if we vote for someone who can't win then we make a difference......yeah right....I've heard that spin from you in the past.

The problem with the lesser of two evils is that they are still evil.

Anyone can win if people vote for them.

Happy Early New Year.

Yawn............the system eats them alive.......makes up shit and destroys anyone not lock and key to the system..........

Yours is a PIPE DREAM..........and you are smoking too much of it.

Do try and keep up

Libertarian principals are supposed to be under the Constitution and the Laws of the Republic...........for decades these laws have been ignored........not enforced..........the people are tired of it..............If you are a Constitutionalist......then you would have to agree one of the enumerated powers is to protect this country and it's borders...........Immigration is a part of that.

But you worry about the many agencies that were never prescribed under the Constitution.........How the hell are you a libertarian then........you lost....

But we are not getting rid of any of those with this sorts of things, all we do is spend more money and nothing gets smaller.

I am all for slashing the size of the government, but doing so in a way that does not fuck over people just trying to earn a living.

Fed employees have done nothing wrong, they are no different than any other employee.

There are more uninformed dumb-fucks on this board than I could shake a stick at .Those who are blathering about the importance of the wall, making claims that security is laxed and that Democrats want open boarders need to shut up long enough to educate themselves unless they want to keep confirming their ignorance. I have been doing some reading about the issue and will share it with you.

It will be interesting to see how many Trump boot lickers will actually read it and respond with intelligent and informed remarks. I predict none.

I am opposed to building additional physical barriers as are others and the reasons are articulated in these very reasonable, informative and balanced articles. Having said that I will add that am not trying to persuade anyone to my point of view. I would just like to see some evidence that people are using their god given brain!

Building Barriers on the US-Mexico Border

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr20161010-security-facts-about-the-border-wall?page=0,0

Happy Early New Year.

Yawn............the system eats them alive.......makes up shit and destroys anyone not lock and key to the system..........

Yours is a PIPE DREAM..........and you are smoking too much of it.
No more creatures

There are more uninformed dumb-fucks on this board than I could shake a stick at .Those who are blathering about the importance of the wall, making claims that security is laxed and that Democrats want open boarders need to shut up long enough to educate themselves unless they want to keep confirming their ignorance. I have been doing some reading about the issue and will share it with you.

It will be interesting to see how many Trump boot lickers will actually read it and respond with intelligent and informed remarks. I predict none.

I am opposed to building additional physical barriers as are others and the reasons are articulated in these very reasonable, informative and balanced articles. Having said that I will add that am not trying to persuade anyone to my point of view. I would just like to see some evidence that people are using their god given brain!

http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/dr20161010-security-facts-about-the-border-wall?page=0,0
LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

who's the dumbfuck?
Definition of boarder

1: one that boardsespecially : one that is provided with regular meals or regular meals and lodgingMrs. Eads was able to rent the upstairs of a house that faced the river. It was evidently large enough for her to take in boarders and so bring in some income.— Henry Petroski

2a: a person who rides a snowboard : SNOWBOARDERMore and more adult boarders are appearing on the slopes of Western ski resorts …— Ben Davidson

b: a person who rides a skateboard : SKATEBOARDER

Are you chuckie the dc creature?

But we are not getting rid of any of those with this sorts of things, all we do is spend more money and nothing gets smaller.

I am all for slashing the size of the government, but doing so in a way that does not fuck over people just trying to earn a living.

Fed employees have done nothing wrong, they are no different than any other employee.

The power of the purse is a weapon under the Constitution..........to force negotiation where there isn't any compromise.........and it was done by the founding fathers..........for a reason.

To settle disputes when they become harsh..........this issue is a line in the sand.........and some get caught in the cross fire.........it's just the way it is.......

5 Billion is a drop in the bucket to these ass clowns and you know it..........given what they spend..........pony the fuck up.........time they are forced to do it. No compromise and no retreat........

If Trump backs down...........you should be happy..........because if he backs down on this one he's going to lose his base..........given you are a TDS sufferer......you should be happy about that.

They're not hurting, and they're not sacrificing. They're off now anyway and they ALWAYS get paid. Government shutdowns are a non issue except to the left who needs to politicize it. We don't care anymore.

Interesting that Trump said he would accept the blame. Of course now he is blaming Democrats. Typical cowardly Trump. The House Freedom Caucus is continuing to destroy Republicans as they did in the midterms. Republicans are apparently acting like lemmings walking off a cliff for something that is not going to be built.

That's funny. I don't feel like i'm a hostage at all. In fact i find it refreshing that the dead weight bureaucrats are kicking their heels not able to do damage to me while they are locked out. GO TRUMP!

Forum List

Back