Trump Shutdown Day 1 America Held Hostage

A selfish party that advocates globalism, open borders, a continued invasion of this country by thousands of unidentified illegals per day, non-enforcement of existing US Immigration law, cities violating federal law by providing safe haven to violent illegals, election fraud by allowing illegals to vote, and illegals violently trying on US citizens has forced the President's hand in using one of the only tools he has in an attempt to stand up for this nation's sovereignty, securing our borders, and Protecting American citizens.

The President is willing to shut down the government for the protection of this country and our citizens while Democrats seek to further target and punish Americans on behalf of illegals, choosing once again to stand will violent illegals invading this nation rather than to stand up for and with Americans.

It's just that simple; yet, Democrats and snowflakes will continue to try to convince everyone that it is those who stand up for this country and the American people before siding with illegals who are the 'bad guys' in this standoff.

For years Democrats have put the welfare of illegals above the sovereignty and security of this nation and its citizens.

From the moment Pesident Trump began running for president the Democrats reacted to the slogan and idea of making America great again like a vampire reacts to sunlight and garlic.

Now, again, their disregard for our national sovereignty, lack of respect for our laws, lack of concern for our security, and uncaring attitude about the safety of American citizens in favor of standing with illegals and the continued illegal invasion of this country is on display.

There is no invasion. The
Sure there is. It stalled in Mexico at the wall :auiqs.jpg:

BTW, who’s bringing the ladder?

Illegals are not invading as claiming asylum is not illegal.:ahole-1:
:dunno:

The Democratic Party's most important constituents are the racist illegal aliens, the Mexican Drug Cartels, the third world gangs, Human Traffickers, drug mules and the racist Aztlan Nationalist.
The Republican Party's most important constituents are the American citizens.

View attachment 236173

That is why Americans turned over the House to Democrats. You are the racist. Americans provide the drug cartels with money used to buy drugs and terrorize people who live in other countries. The important Republican constituency is white men, white supremacists and neo-nazis.

Busy, most Democrat Voters are ignorant angry bigots such as yourself.
That is why the Democrats have such ultra racist cretins and why they have so many hate group.
La Raza
Klan
Black Panthers
Brown Berets
Muslim Brotherhood
Aztlan Nationalist
Nation of Islam
Antifa
BLM
CAIR

You know, back in the 90's when they had a shutdown of almost a month, they sent home all "non essential" personnel, which meant that all of the civilians in my workspace (Personnel Support Detachment), were sent home on furlough. And, because civilians made up around 60 percent of the PSD, the military had their workload tripled.

Sorry, but those "non essential" personnel are kinda needed for regular operations.

Give it break, Obama, Schumer, GW, Papa Bush, Mitt, Dick, Pelosi, Hillary, Bill, Joe, list goes on and on........all of them at one time or another, on record, claimed, proposed, demanded, we secure the border and did nothing about it, oh I guess the election is over now so it is left to the only one with the balls and courage to follow through? I find it a disgrace that this nations security has now become secondary to political aspirations of the belt way gang. What a joke.

Trump: "give me everything I want or I will throw a tantrum and shut down the Govt".

Dems: "no"

Trump Sheep: "see, it is all the Dems fault"

:21::21::21:

It is not going to help Republicans. Among the federal agencies that have no money is federal law enforcement agencies. Think they are not required? Trump and Republicans have shown their inability to run the government. What would happen in a business if employees did not get their work done on time.

Most Federal Law Enforcement, like the vast majority of Federal Government employees are in positions that are unnecessary, illegal and unconstitutional to begin with.

Except for defense and few other minor things we don't need the friggin Federal government.

I am glad the Democrats decided to not fund a major part of the government. For once they did something right. Surprising for a party that normally gets everything wrong, isn't it?

ba5ae587b2cdb4383a30e8fed98c9b0e44ef4b97.jpeg

You know, back in the 90's when they had a shutdown of almost a month, they sent home all "non essential" personnel, which meant that all of the civilians in my workspace (Personnel Support Detachment), were sent home on furlough. And, because civilians made up around 60 percent of the PSD, the military had their workload tripled.

Sorry, but those "non essential" personnel are kinda needed for regular operations.
and.................

Call Pelosi and Schumer and tell them to pony the fuck up.

Except for defense and few other minor things we don't need the friggin Federal government.

I am glad the Democrats decided to not fund a major part of the government. For once they did something right. Surprising for a party that normally gets everything wrong, isn't it?

75% of the government is funded...thus a major part of it is funded.

Do try and keep up

Interesting that Trump said he would accept the blame. Of course now he is blaming Democrats. Typical cowardly Trump. The House Freedom Caucus is continuing to destroy Republicans as they did in the midterms. Republicans are apparently acting like lemmings walking off a cliff for something that is not going to be built.
----------------------------------- The repubs that lost in the midterms will be replaced with better models . The same repubs that lost were nothing but 'rinos' , see 'jeff flake' and the guy from Tenn . 'corker' as just 2 examples . And the 'dems' on this shutdown . it is the 'dems' that don't want Border Security and that is being demonstrated to American voters as i type BBee.

Do try and keep up
So it's not that big of a deal if they have to go to the private sector........Ok.....done deal......

Hopefully this government shutdown will show the American people that we really don't need a bloated debt ridden government.

In addition to getting funding for the wall I suspect that is Trump's real agenda.

Do try and keep up
So it's not that big of a deal if they have to go to the private sector........Ok.....done deal......

With every post you prove you are a bigger moron than I thought the post before.

Hopefully this government shutdown will show the American people that we really don't need a bloated debt ridden government.

In addition to getting funding for the wall I suspect that is Trump's real agenda.

The parts of the government that create all the debt are still happening.

you people are truly clueless.

Do try and keep up

With every post you prove you are a bigger moron than I thought the post before.
From you I'll take that as a compliment...........

Point stands.........we want border security.......I don't care if he shuts it down til next christmas..........how's that for you.

Oh.........BTW.........Merry Christmas bro.....

Back to throwing rocks now.......Your welcome.

Do try and keep up

I thought you were a "libertarian." You sure arent the Founding Fathers conservatarian variety.

Do try and keep up

From you I'll take that as a compliment...........

Point stands.........we want border security.......I don't care if he shuts it down til next christmas..........how's that for you.

Oh.........BTW.........Merry Christmas bro.....

Back to throwing rocks now.......Your welcome.

Merry Christmas indeed...Merry Christmas to the 800,000 folks not allowed to go to work all because our elected officials are children.

Forum List

Back