Trump Shutdown Day 1 America Held Hostage

Interesting that Trump said he would accept the blame. Of course now he is blaming Democrats. Typical cowardly Trump. The House Freedom Caucus is continuing to destroy Republicans as they did in the midterms. Republicans are apparently acting like lemmings walking off a cliff for something that is not going to be built.

That's funny. I don't feel like i'm a hostage at all. In fact i find it refreshing that the dead weight bureaucrats are kicking their heels not able to do damage to me while they are locked out. GO TRUMP!

The bureaucrats are not the ones locked out. They make the rules and make sure the rules say they are “essential”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are more uninformed dumb-fucks on this board than I could shake a stick at .Those who are blathering about the importance of the wall, making claims that security is laxed and that Democrats want open boarders need to shut up long enough to educate themselves unless they want to keep confirming their ignorance. I have been doing some reading about the issue and will share it with you.

It will be interesting to see how many Trump boot lickers will actually read it and respond with intelligent and informed remarks. I predict none.

I am opposed to building additional physical barriers as are others and the reasons are articulated in these very reasonable, informative and balanced articles. Having said that I will add that am not trying to persuade anyone to my point of view. I would just like to see some evidence that people are using their god given brain!

Building Barriers on the US-Mexico Border

Border security, border security technology, surveillance | Homeland Security Newswire
LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The fact that you responded with this within minutes of my post confirms my suspicion that you have absolutely interest in learning anything and are content to just keep spewing TRumpshit out of your pie hole .Sad!!

Dem's must respect the will of the people, the House passed $5.7 billion for the border wall.

Republicans must respect the will of the people.

The people voted them out of the House by a landslide.

That includes seats in the border states.

There are more uninformed dumb-fucks on this board than I could shake a stick at .Those who are blathering about the importance of the wall, making claims that security is laxed and that Democrats want open boarders need to shut up long enough to educate themselves unless they want to keep confirming their ignorance. I have been doing some reading about the issue and will share it with you.

It will be interesting to see how many Trump boot lickers will actually read it and respond with intelligent and informed remarks. I predict none.

I am opposed to building additional physical barriers as are others and the reasons are articulated in these very reasonable, informative and balanced articles. Having said that I will add that am not trying to persuade anyone to my point of view. I would just like to see some evidence that people are using their god given brain!

Border security, border security technology, surveillance | Homeland Security Newswire
who's the dumbfuck?
Definition of boarder

1: one that boardsespecially : one that is provided with regular meals or regular meals and lodgingMrs. Eads was able to rent the upstairs of a house that faced the river. It was evidently large enough for her to take in boarders and so bring in some income.— Henry Petroski

2a: a person who rides a snowboard : SNOWBOARDERMore and more adult boarders are appearing on the slopes of Western ski resorts …— Ben Davidson

b: a person who rides a skateboard : SKATEBOARDER
Brilliant.!! Just fucking brilliant. !! You pick up on a typo but STILL have nothing intelligent or relevant to say about the topic . YOU ARE THE DUMBFUCK

Dem's must respect the will of the people, the House passed $5.7 billion for the border wall.

So over ride a VETO.......will be waiting for that landslide to do that.........LOL

Fuck the DACA kids… Make no deals with treasonous criminals...let this motherfucker burn
DACA kids are treasonous criminals? Trump is a treasonous criminal!

DACA "kids" are breaking our laws, every fucking day.
They are criminals.

Trump is breaking the law, every fucking day.

That's just stupid. Is that all you people can do is post and say stupid shit?

who's the dumbfuck?
Definition of boarder

1: one that boardsespecially : one that is provided with regular meals or regular meals and lodgingMrs. Eads was able to rent the upstairs of a house that faced the river. It was evidently large enough for her to take in boarders and so bring in some income.— Henry Petroski

2a: a person who rides a snowboard : SNOWBOARDERMore and more adult boarders are appearing on the slopes of Western ski resorts …— Ben Davidson

b: a person who rides a skateboard : SKATEBOARDER
Brilliant.!! Just fucking brilliant. !! You pick up on a typo but STILL have nothing intelligent or relevant to say about the topic . YOU ARE THE DUMBFUCK
Merry Christmas to you, too

So over ride a VETO.......will be waiting for that landslide to do that.........LOL

Trump kicked the left in the groin.
GOOD..............

Fuck the DACA kids… Make no deals with treasonous criminals...let this motherfucker burn
They are here to stay...racists like you need to meet God sooner rather than later. You are poisonous to any society.

DACA kids are treasonous criminals? Trump is a treasonous criminal!

DACA "kids" are breaking our laws, every fucking day.
They are criminals.
Trump is way worse....a conman who buys his way by settling in courts....lebron finances a school, trump takes desperate people money at his fake university...YIUUUUGE difference.

Hopefully this government shutdown will show the American people that we really don't need a bloated debt ridden government.

In addition to getting funding for the wall I suspect that is Trump's real agenda.
As the past 5 or 6 “shutdowns” failed to do so, it is kind of silly to think this most recent act of Kabuki will change thinking.

Is that why he is doubled over in pain and in hiding?

Interesting that Trump said he would accept the blame. Of course now he is blaming Democrats. Typical cowardly Trump. The House Freedom Caucus is continuing to destroy Republicans as they did in the midterms. Republicans are apparently acting like lemmings walking off a cliff for something that is not going to be built.

That's funny. I don't feel like i'm a hostage at all. In fact i find it refreshing that the dead weight bureaucrats are kicking their heels not able to do damage to me while they are locked out. GO TRUMP!

The bureaucrats are not the ones locked out. They make the rules and make sure the rules say they are “essential”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Most bureaucrats I have dealt with are at best incompetent, and at worst petty tyrants. Rare is the government employee who is worth a damn, and when found they are usually hired by private industry.

Dang, the left is a he?

"Alas, with the Senate adjourning until after Christmas, I asked Santa to bring us a hardworking negotiator so we can put the government back to work for the American people." - Maxine Waters

Sorry, I can't hear you over Schumer's whining. lol

Forum List

Back