🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump simple rules: Buy American and Hire American

Compare with Obama's ones: Buy Chinese and hire Mexicans, Indians or Somalians

trumpmeme.jpg
His plan is far too complex for leftists to understand.
Ya, it is hard to understand that a guy who has his ties for his tie business made in a Chinese factory instead of one of the over 20 tie factories in the USA, his shirts for his clothing line made in Mexico instead of the USA, and hires immigrant labor to staff his hotels preaches his lies over and over and his sucker supporters believe and follow his lies like good little cult followers.

^^^

Says that while wearing his big bunny slippers made in Vietnam

Mmm well the exact words were she wasn't proud of America... I suppose you'll argue the trifle.

Isn't it curious how similar the complaints are to the voice of those who have elected Trump? Yet you will forgive her slight to America and her supporters back then, but snipe folks today as traitors for the same feelings.

Do you really wonder why folks might call you folks partisan?

Mmm well the exact words were she wasn't proud of America... I suppose you'll argue the trifle.

Isn't it curious how similar the complaints are to the voice of those who have elected Trump? Yet you will forgive her slight to America and her supporters back then, but snipe folks today as traitors for the same feelings.

Do you really wonder why folks might call you folks partisan?

I am always amused at how conservatives skew the English language

Michelle Obama is talking about being proud of a country moving in a new direction.....Republicans report "Michelle Obama hates America"

Meanwhile ...Trump builds a candidacy around "Making America great again"
Which makes it clear he does not believe we are great

Isn't it interesting... Do you see how ineffectual the hate mongering is?

hmm November 27, 2015, just before the MSM threw Cali-fame, a family owned company working in America for 60 years, under the proverbial bus in their feckless starvation for news with which to deface Trump - Are Trump's "Made in USA" hats really made in USA?

Much like their other ploys; blame Trump for the flaws of disconnected companies he hired.

Amusing isn't it, how easily they fold to the completely unproven theory that Russia elected Trump? I'm afraid I find it so very transparent.

trumpmeme.jpg

Really, so don't so as I do , pay taxes, buy American and hire Americans. Too funny.:cuckoo:
What?
He didn't pay taxes, didn't buy American and didn't hire all Americans, next he will say never sue, never commit adultery , never lie, never grope women's pussies, never get divorced, never born a baby out of wedlock. I don't think I'll listen to a word the hypocrite says.

hmm that's roughly how I feel about Obama so I suppose I can understand.

Yet he has integrity, married only once with 2 nice children, no affairs because if there were , the Pubs would of made it very well known. Not much to compare him with Trump, and by the way he has a high approval rating. I am sure its only going to get higher once Trump gets in.

trumpmeme.jpg

Really, so don't so as I do , pay taxes, buy American and hire Americans. Too funny.:cuckoo:
What?
He didn't pay taxes, didn't buy American and didn't hire all Americans, next he will say never sue, never commit adultery , never lie, never grope women's pussies, never get divorced, never born a baby out of wedlock. I don't think I'll listen to a word the hypocrite says.

Ha Ha, I guess the cat got your tongue.

hmm that's roughly how I feel about Obama so I suppose I can understand.

Yet he has integrity, married only once with 2 nice children, no affairs because if there were , the Pubs would of made it very well known. Not much to compare him with Trump, and by the way he has a high approval rating. I am sure its only going to get higher once Trump gets in.

So... remarriage, affairs, etc. is now against liberal policy or are you just being a disingenuous hack?

Regardless, I could care less how many bitches he bags while married - I've had an open marriage myself and I rather enjoyed it so I'll not judge him for it either way. ( Personally I'd enjoy to go back to it, some of my minions are delicious, but alas that damned respect thing and my current husband is no fan of sharing ;) )

Forum List

Back