🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump simple rules: Buy American and Hire American

Compare with Obama's ones: Buy Chinese and hire Mexicans, Indians or Somalians

trumpmeme.jpg
His plan is far too complex for leftists to understand.

Really, so don't so as I do , pay taxes, buy American and hire Americans. Too funny.:cuckoo:
What?
He didn't pay taxes, didn't buy American and didn't hire all Americans, next he will say never sue, never commit adultery , never lie, never grope women's pussies, never get divorced, never born a baby out of wedlock. I don't think I'll listen to a word the hypocrite says.

Ha Ha, I guess the cat got your tongue.
Sorry. I don't understand gibberish.

I find it interesting that it pisses Democrats off considering their globalist agenda...

hmm that's roughly how I feel about Obama so I suppose I can understand.

Yet he has integrity, married only once with 2 nice children, no affairs because if there were , the Pubs would of made it very well known. Not much to compare him with Trump, and by the way he has a high approval rating. I am sure its only going to get higher once Trump gets in.

So... remarriage, affairs, etc. is now against liberal policy or are you just being a disingenuous hack?

Regardless, I could care less how many bitches he bags while married - I've had an open marriage myself and I rather enjoyed it so I'll not judge him for it either way. ( Personally I'd enjoy to go back to it, some of my minions are delicious, but alas that damned respect thing and my current husband is no fan of sharing ;) )

No I am conservative and no I would not be in an open marriage. Why did you get married, for money?

Long story that I've already bored folks with in my ramblings on here, but essentially we married for "trust." Lost my fiance, wanted two kids, he was our best friend. It was a good call - we have two great kids and he was the best father to them that I could have ever asked for. I was greedy too, my current husband (who I somehow fell in love with) is also a great father to them; with full acceptance of my exe of course, he and I are still very good friends and everything is/has always been about the kids for the both of us. A bit of an odd decision perhaps, but my ex and I felt that it would be better to know that our kids were the top priority than to risk it later in life with unknown partners.

Forum List

Back