Trump sings praises for Putin.

R

rdean

Trump praises Putin's criticism of Democrats in tweet

It was not the first time Friday that Trump praised Putin. Earlier in the day the president-elect shared a Christmas letter the Russian president sent him.

"A very nice letter from Vladimir Putin; his thoughts are so correct," Trump said in a statement. "I hope both sides are able to live up to these thoughts, and we do not have to travel an alternate path."

---------

His thoughts are so correct:

Does Vladimir Putin kill journalists?

Putin and Assad Are Outdoing ISIS at Mass Murder

Bromance from the Clown and the Murderous Thug.

Ah a liberal circle jerk over Putin hammering democrsts. well guys I'm putting mine on the table, don't want to scare you pussies with the real deal *wink, wink*,.but someone has to show you.

Ah a liberal circle jerk over Putin hammering democrsts. well guys I'm putting mine on the table, don't want to scare you pussies with the real deal *wink, wink*,.but someone has to show you.
You think Putin is a "good guy"?

No, do you?
Oh wait yiu can't disagree with Obama on anything, get your head out of his ass, then we'll talk.

Putin is a good leader for Russia and his people support him.

He comes from a thuggish background and I'm sure he's killed people.

I'm sure Trump knows the man and in fact has done business with Russia. Loads of others do business with Russia as well.

Anyone who thinks Putin controls Trump is a few cards short of a full deck. I doubt anyone has ever controlled Trump and that's why he's a great businessman.

The lefty loons on this board should really get their heads out of their asses. Trump won and on 20 Jan he will be our new POTUS and I dare say relations with Russia and Israel will improve greatly.

No, do you?
Oh wait yiu can't disagree with Obama on anything, get your head out of his ass, then we'll talk.
After eight years he will probably need it surgically removed.

Putin is a good leader for Russia and his people support him.

I'm sure Trump knows the man and in fact has done business with Russia. Loads of others do business with Russia as well.

Anyone who thinks Putin controls Trump is a few cards short of a full deck. I doubt anyone has ever controlled Trump and that's why he's a great businessman.

The lefty loons on this board should really get their heads out of their asses. Trump won and on 20 Jan he will be our new POTUS and I dare say relations with Russia and Israel will improve greatly.

You said:

I'm sure Trump knows the man and in fact has done business with Russia.

------------------------------

So you don't see any problem with Trump promoting Russia over US security? I'm curious. Why not move to Russia? Seriously. I've heard they want more white people.

Forum List

Back