Trump slams Cummings: "a brutal bully, most dangerous district in the US, dangerous & filthy place!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is the full statement:

"Elijah Cummings has been a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women of Border Patrol about conditions at the Southern Border, when actually his Baltimore district is FAR WORSE and more dangerous. His district is considered the Worst in the USA

As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded. Cumming District is a disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place

Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States. No human being would want to live there. Where is all this money going? How much is stolen? Investigate this corrupt mess immediately!"

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Trump slams Cummings as a 'brutal bully,' claims Baltimore district 'far worse' than southern border

Trump sure is firing on the people of color and their "homes" lately. Is this a pattern?

Trump sure is firing on the people of color and their "homes" lately. Is this a pattern?

It is a great pattern! I hope he goes after everyone that disses him. I would. :)
I read an article about the most recent "mouth off" about the border conditions.
upload_2019-7-27_9-58-2.jpeg

Madeline Dean, a Rep. from Pennsylvania, tweeted "conditions are far worse than we ever could have imagined" and that "this is a human rights crisis."

upload_2019-7-27_10-2-19.jpeg

Kirsten Gillibrand described conditions as "child abuse."

I'm not hearing Trump zero in on them.

As proven last week during a Congressional tour, the Border is clean, efficient & well run, just very crowded.
Trump lies prolifically. A foundation of his comment about Cummings is his lie about his operation on the border being "efficient & well run".

he never ''fired'' on?
Red Hen
Stormy
Avenatti
Comey
etc
all WHITE people
you see, you people are so full of shit and racist
you eat/sleep/shit/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!! making your brains warped
it's like the IDIOCY of white cops shoot blacks because they are -----------------black!
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
bullshit

kennedyiiijoe_101217gn_lead.jpg

Rep.Joseph Kennedy III:
“The entire system is broken, rotten and rife with abuse,” he tweeted.

When is he going back to his Massachusetts hell hole to solve its problems before daring to criticize the Trump administration?

he never ''fired'' on?
Red Hen
Stormy
Avenatti
Comey
etc
all WHITE people
you see, you people are so full of shit and racist
you eat/sleep/shit/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!!!! making your brains warped
it's like the IDIOCY of white cops shoot blacks because they are -----------------black!
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
bullshit
You wish. I'm beginning to wonder if there's a pattern here, though.

I'd just like to know what made Cummings so qualified to represent citizens in government for so long? Who votes for this guy?

Like McCain and many others, they are living off of past glory and everyone smiles and waves at them like they are some special, overly qualified, high performers.

40F2DA97-B00D-4209-B09A-641A76DC22AC.jpeg

Democrat run towns are urban slave plantations! Looks like trump is calling them out!

kennedyiiijoe_101217gn_lead.jpg

Rep.Joseph Kennedy III:
“The entire system is broken, rotten and rife with abuse,” he tweeted.

When is he going back to his Massachusetts hell hole to solve its problems before daring to criticize the Trump administration?
He was elected to go to Washington DC by the voters of Massachusetts and among other things, criticize Trump and Trump policies.

When did you visit Massachusetts and decide it's a "hell hole" and why?

Forum List

Back