Trump slams 'pathetic' Clinton ad

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
"Donald Trump on Tuesday lashed out at a new Hillary Clinton ad that includes audio of him saying "they can go f—- themselves", a line the ad said was aimed at women, but that Trump said was aimed at China.

"The pathetic new hit ad against me misrepresents the final line. 'You can tell them to go BLANK themselves' — was about China, NOT WOMEN!" the presumed Republican presidential nominee tweeted Tuesday morning."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-clinton-ad-misquoted-me-on-women/article/2591517

Trumped dumped this nonsense he should not have even bothered. He could have gotten John Miller or his butler to handle this. Hillary looks like she is scrambling.

"Donald Trump on Tuesday lashed out at a new Hillary Clinton ad that includes audio of him saying "they can go f—- themselves", a line the ad said was aimed at women, but that Trump said was aimed at China.

"The pathetic new hit ad against me misrepresents the final line. 'You can tell them to go BLANK themselves' — was about China, NOT WOMEN!" the presumed Republican presidential nominee tweeted Tuesday morning."
Trump slams 'pathetic' Clinton ad for misquoting him on women

Trumped dumped this nonsense he should not have even bothered. He could have gotten John Miller or his butler to handle this. Hillary looks like she is scrambling.
Apparently Trump believes there are no women in China. :cuckoo:

Trump slams 'pathetic' Clinton ad for misquoting him on women

Apparently Trump believes there are no women in China. :cuckoo:
Your kidding right?

Forum List

Back