Trump Slams Rapist, & Sexual Abuser Bill Clinton, Reopens Feud With Hilary

Oh Lard!!!

First off I am commenting on the fact that Trump is the last person that should comment about anyone infidelity seeing he is a known cheat.

Next, what Bill Clinton has done in the past will not affect my vote seeing I am not voting for Hillary Clinton nor will I vote for Donald Trump.

Finally, it seem it upset you when someone point out the fact that Donald Trump is a cheat and lack moral standards, and you will use Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity when in fact if you were a true family values individual you would be shunning him and his hypocritical words...

Now rant away!

Just a LITTLE bitch slap, this time, bitch!

Ivana Trump: Donald didn't rape me — and he'd be a great ...
nypost.com/.../ivana-trump-donald-didnt-rape-me-and-he...
New York Post
Jul 29, 2015 - Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh ... Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

Where did I write that Trump raped his ex-wife?

Maybe you should learn to read first and I used the word infidelity which is what you would use when you describe Trump that once humped Maples rump!

Now why do you support a man that lack such low morals?

I thought you were a family values type of voter, and if so and you support Trump tell me you really do not care about family values, and uses Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity while married to Ivana Trump!

Is INFIDELITY a CRIME, or as Blow Job did, is RAPE a crime?

I see you haven't heard, ALL us SOCIAL VALUES voters have put those values on the back burner, so that we can get a man in the presidency that can actually TAKE CARE OF ECONOMIC AS WELL AS FOREIGN AFFAIRS, AND WILL WORRY ABOUT THE SOCIAL ASPECT after THE ELECTION....ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU SCUMBAGS ON THE LEFT ALWAYS COMPLAINED ABOUT...OUR SOCIAL VALUES...NOW THAT WE HAVE PARKED THEM FOR A SHORT WHILE, YOU AND THE RINO ELITE HAVE GONE CRAZY ABOUT IT!
Umm... Clinton has never been charged with rape, no less convicted.

Did You Know Bill Clinton Was Accused of Rape ...
www.orchestratedpulse.com/2015/08/bill-clinton-rape/
Aug 11, 2015 - Bill Clinton was accused, on camera, of rape by Juanita Broaddrick. ... charge that Hillary Clinton not only knew about the alleged rape, but also ..

$800K out of court settlement! How many times must I repeat this FACT?...You leftist are either terminally stupid, or so dishonest you can't bear to see the truth...I think it's a toss up!
Fucking retard.... under oath, Juanita Broaddrick swore Bill Clinton did not rape her....

Juanita Broaddrick said:
During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

:dance:

New York Post
Jul 29, 2015 - Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh ... Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

Maybe you should learn to read first and I used the word infidelity which is what you would use when you describe Trump that once humped Maples rump!

I thought you were a family values type of voter, and if so and you support Trump tell me you really do not care about family values, and uses Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity while married to Ivana Trump!

I see you haven't heard, ALL us SOCIAL VALUES voters have put those values on the back burner, so that we can get a man in the presidency that can actually TAKE CARE OF ECONOMIC AS WELL AS FOREIGN AFFAIRS, AND WILL WORRY ABOUT THE SOCIAL ASPECT after THE ELECTION....ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU SCUMBAGS ON THE LEFT ALWAYS COMPLAINED ABOUT...OUR SOCIAL VALUES...NOW THAT WE HAVE PARKED THEM FOR A SHORT WHILE, YOU AND THE RINO ELITE HAVE GONE CRAZY ABOUT IT!

Aug 11, 2015 - Bill Clinton was accused, on camera, of rape by Juanita Broaddrick. ... charge that Hillary Clinton not only knew about the alleged rape, but also ..

$800K out of court settlement! How many times must I repeat this FACT?...You leftist are either terminally stupid, or so dishonest you can't bear to see the truth...I think it's a toss up!
Fucking retard.... under oath, Juanita Broaddrick swore Bill Clinton did not rape her....

Juanita Broaddrick said:
During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

It was Paula Jones, or didn't you READ that! OCDPAWNED has NO IDEA what he talks about! :ahole-1::funnyface:

Show us the SWORN DEPOSITION, if not, it's all hearsay! Hell you wanted Obuma's Birth certificate, now show us the deposition!

Ole bill is lying about Hillary , because of all those foreign Clinton foundation supporters and the money will disappear if Hillary doesn't become president. Can't repay all those promises will be costly to the Clinton foundation. Go Trump!

Doesn't Trump's accusation against George W Bush bother you even a little? The one about flying relatives of the 9//11 terrorists back to Saudi Arabia without questioning them.

I don't really want the Clintons back in the White House either - honestly, I'd much rather see Bernie win, but my choices are limited because I'm certainly not going to vote for the party that started a war under false pretenses and slaughtered so many innocent American troops, and couldn't even defend the eastern seaboard despite multiple intelligence warnings. And I don't want to trust a voter like you, who doesn't even know how many times Bush & the GOP-House/Senate raised the debt ceiling.

Since your party is filled with sexual misconduct, and since your party always manages to spend more than their Democratic predecessors, and since your party can't seem to fight a war without fucking it up terribly, what choice do I have? Your side isn't offering an ethical or competent option. You used to offer sound fiscal management and pragmatic foreign policy, which is why I voted for HW Bush, but now you're running a fucking moron who knows nothing about foreign policy and exercised bankruptcy protection from the nanny government more than once. He fails to live up to his own small government / accountability rhetoric. You can try to distract people with Clinton's adultery and cover-up, but you're not giving us a credible candidate to vote for. If you ran Kasich, I'd be tempted to jump ship, but you're running a moron. . .

You're not even an American, are you?

Ole bill is lying about Hillary , because of all those foreign Clinton foundation supporters and the money will disappear if Hillary doesn't become president. Can't repay all those promises will be costly to the Clinton foundation. Go Trump!

Doesn't Trump's accusation against George W Bush bother you even a little? The one about flying relatives of the 9//11 terrorists back to Saudi Arabia without questioning them.

I don't really want the Clintons back in the White House either - honestly, I'd much rather see Bernie win, but my choices are limited because I'm certainly not going to vote for the party that started a war under false pretenses and slaughtered so many innocent American troops, and couldn't even defend the eastern seaboard despite multiple intelligence warnings. And I don't want to trust a voter like you, who doesn't even know how many times Bush & the GOP-House/Senate raised the debt ceiling.

Since your party is filled with sexual misconduct, and since your party always manages to spend more than their Democratic predecessors, and since your party can't seem to fight a war without fucking it up terribly, what choice do I have? Your side isn't offering an ethical or competent option. You used to offer sound fiscal management and pragmatic foreign policy, which is why I voted for HW Bush, but now you're running a fucking moron who knows nothing about foreign policy and exercised bankruptcy protection from the nanny government more than once. He fails to live up to his own small government / accountability rhetoric. You can try to distract people with Clinton's adultery and cover-up, but you're not giving us a credible candidate to vote for. If you ran Kasich, I'd be tempted to jump ship, but you're running a moron. . .

You're not even an American, are you?
Perhaps he's a black Kenyan???

But then, it's in the GENES of DemoRAT men.....

war-on-women.jpg
You really wanna go there, vagisil....??

List of Republican Pedophiles

If you want to!

Lengthy List of Democrat Pedophiles - Godlike Productions
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1711653/pg1
Your list had 15 names.

Mine? 73 names.

you need another 58 names just to catch up or you lose. :lmao:

New York Post

Juanita Broaddrick said:

So did Ivana.

Let's hear you deny that Donald Trump is an adulterer.

Why would I deny it.... Is he a murderer as Hillary is, did he LIE to the American people about Benghazi? Did he have a spouse that was impeached? Did he pay $800K for an out of court settlement on a rape case....need more?

Impeached means accused. He was found not gulity.

So you're supporting an adulterer while at the same time you're condemning anyone who supports an adulterer.

lol, priceless.

Was he IMPEACHED...No, or YES!

Adultery is the same as RAPE to you with the LOW 2 digit IQ...is that correct?
Impeachment is tantamount to a charge, not an indictment.

AGAIN, AND I MADE IT LOUD SO EVEN A STUPID FUCK LIKE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND....WAS BLOW JOB CLINTON IMPEACHED...YES, OR NO!

NOT ASKING FOR YOUR LAME EXCUSES, A SIMPLE YES OR NO.....COWARD, CHICKEN SHIT, SUBVERSIVE!
You brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron ... either quote where I ever denied Clinton was impeached or you tacitly admit that my description of you being a brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

Ready? Go..........

Nope, I've never said that.

Juanita Broaddrick said:

So did Ivana.

Ivana swore under oath that she WAS raped. She did not recant years later under oath.

Your list had 15 names.

Mine? 73 names.

you need another 58 names just to catch up or you lose. :lmao:

Just proves that RINO republican's are feckless as their counterparts from the NeoCommie party! That's why we are getting rid of them! Fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

How much does Trump spend on Hookers?
Does he deduct them as a business expense

Why won't he release his tax returns to prove his innocence?
What is he hiding?
Trump has spent millions on attorney fees to keep those records sealed. ;)

Links to that fact.......waiting!
You're too fucking retarded for links to that.
thumbsup.gif

:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron... I was mocking you retarded righties who bitched and moaned how Obama paid millions in attorney fees to keep his school records sealed -- but when pressed for proof, all you idiots could produce where the legal fees for his campaign.

What did you think the wink was for at the end of my post??

Then again, I'm asking that of the dumbfucking reject who can't distinguish rape from sexual harassment.

<smh>

Why would I deny it.... Is he a murderer as Hillary is, did he LIE to the American people about Benghazi? Did he have a spouse that was impeached? Did he pay $800K for an out of court settlement on a rape case....need more?

Impeached means accused. He was found not gulity.

So you're supporting an adulterer while at the same time you're condemning anyone who supports an adulterer.

lol, priceless.

Was he IMPEACHED...No, or YES!

Adultery is the same as RAPE to you with the LOW 2 digit IQ...is that correct?
Impeachment is tantamount to a charge, not an indictment.

AGAIN, AND I MADE IT LOUD SO EVEN A STUPID FUCK LIKE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND....WAS BLOW JOB CLINTON IMPEACHED...YES, OR NO!

NOT ASKING FOR YOUR LAME EXCUSES, A SIMPLE YES OR NO.....COWARD, CHICKEN SHIT, SUBVERSIVE!
You brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron ... either quote where I ever denied Clinton was impeached or you tacitly admit that my description of you being a brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

Ready? Go..........

SAY IT bullshitter. OCDPAWNED, PAWNED AGAIN!

NOT ASKING FOR YOUR LAME EXCUSES, A SIMPLE YES OR NO.....COWARD, CHICKEN SHIT, SUBVERSIVE

Doesn't matter.

How old was Monica Lewinski when Bubba was porking her?

She was an adult by every measure used in US law.

Are you having a seizure?
No...

But you're having a 'weasel' moment - trying to slime your way out of giving an honest answer to the question...

By "porking," you mean he fucked her? Prove it...
Sit down, child.

Nope, I've never said that.

Oh yeah . . . that was rdean - the only person in this forum dumber than you.

How much does Trump spend on Hookers?
Does he deduct them as a business expense

Why won't he release his tax returns to prove his innocence?
What is he hiding?
Trump has spent millions on attorney fees to keep those records sealed. ;)

Links to that fact.......waiting!
You're too fucking retarded for links to that.
thumbsup.gif

:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron... I was mocking you retarded righties who bitched and moaned how Obama paid millions in attorney fees to keep his school records sealed -- but when pressed for proof, all you idiots could produce where the legal fees for his campaign.

What did you think the wink was for at the end of my post??

Then again, I'm asking that of the dumbfucking reject who can't distinguish rape from sexual harassment.

<smh>
Sexual misconduct allegations against Bill Clinton - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Sexual_misconduct_allegations_aga...
Wikipedia
Paula Jones brought a sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton while he was ... In 1998, Juanita Broaddrick alleged Clinton had raped her though she did not ...
No, Hillary Clinton, Rape Victims Don't Have 'Right to Be ...
www.mediaite.com/.../no-hillary-clinton-rape-victims-dont-have...
Mediaite
Sep 14, 2015 - “In media accounts, [Paula Jones] tends to be portrayed as a ... I also don't believe these women were raped by Bill Clinton, and I know Hillary ...
Hillary Clinton asked about Paula Jones - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/.../hillary-clinton-paula-jones-question/
CNN
Dec 3, 2015 - Hillary Clinton asked about Paula Jones ..... Broaddrick in 1999 said on NBC's "Dateline" that Bill Clinton had raped her two decades earlier, ...

Forum List

Back