Trump Slams Rapist, & Sexual Abuser Bill Clinton, Reopens Feud With Hilary

President Clinton was indicted by the House - and acquitted by the Senate. No impeachment.

Wrong!.....

clinton-impeached.jpg

View attachment 58036
View attachment 58037
images

images

Yes, he was indicted by the House - but acquitted by the Senate. Hence, not removed from office.

We are TALKING IMPEACHED, NOTHING ELSE!!! You dumb mother fucker! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

You talkin' about Jones?
Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit - Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../clinton/.../jones11149...
The Washington Post
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to ...
Holyfuckingshit!! :eusa_doh:

Fucking idiot... you said he settled with her over a "RAPE" charge.

Now you admit it was over a sexual harassment charge.

What kind of fucking retarded conservative can't tell the difference between rape and sexual harassment???

Vagisil.... that's who.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

SAME THING! BUT OCDPAWN will now TRY to make a big thing OUT OF A RAPE brought up as a SEXUAL HARASSMENT CHARGE that was WORTH $850,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're pathetic but I wouldn't expect LESS from a deranged little OCD fucker!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No, you brain-dead dumbfucking conservative. sexual harassment is NOT the same thing as rape.

G-d, you are rightarded. :eusa_doh:

Do you see now why no one with a functioning brain gives a flying fuck when you conservatards accuse Clinton of rape? He could have been jay walking and you morons would accuse him of rape.

Furthermore, Paula Jones' allegation of sexual harassment (not rape) was thrown out court due to lack of merit. Following that near fatal blow to her case, she filed an appeal and before it was accepted or rejected, Clinton paid her off to just go the fuck away. Probably didn't even cost him a dime. It was probably other peoples' money.

Jones even STATED she was raped..... why would he pay an EXORBITANT $850K for a sexual harrassment settlement...I know you're too DISHONEST to answer that....just like Blow Job and the Hildebeast!
Post where Jones' claimed she was raped? Her claim was Clinton exposed himself to her and asked her for a blow job.

That's not rape, you mind-numbing conservatard.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

And this is the best you can come up with to prove Bill Clinton ever raped anyone.

I will give you some credit, however, vagisil. Bill Clinton clearly raped you. He fucked you until your knees were like jelly. You're still showing the scars from it to this day. So yeah, in that regard, Clinton is guilty of rape.

President Clinton was indicted by the House - and acquitted by the Senate. No impeachment.

Wrong!.....

clinton-impeached.jpg

View attachment 58036
View attachment 58037
images

images
You clearly don't understand what impeachment is. In the trial, he was acquitted, like the former posts said.

WAS HE IMPEACHED, Anti-American, leftist asshole? We aren't talking anything else....You pond scumon the left are so fucking entertaining TRYING NOT to answer the IMPEACHMENT STATEMENT!

Your list had 15 names.

Mine? 73 names.

you need another 58 names just to catch up or you lose. :lmao:

:dance:

Just proves that RINO republican's are feckless as their counterparts from the NeoCommie party! That's why we are getting rid of them! Fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Those are your fucked up Republicans and conservatives. Sorry, you don't get to pawn them off on the left. :eusa_naughty:

C'mon, vagisil..... 58 more names Democrats.... you're losing this one badly. :ack-1:

Impeached means accused. He was found not gulity.

So you're supporting an adulterer while at the same time you're condemning anyone who supports an adulterer.

lol, priceless.

Was he IMPEACHED...No, or YES!

Adultery is the same as RAPE to you with the LOW 2 digit IQ...is that correct?
Impeachment is tantamount to a charge, not an indictment.

AGAIN, AND I MADE IT LOUD SO EVEN A STUPID FUCK LIKE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND....WAS BLOW JOB CLINTON IMPEACHED...YES, OR NO!

NOT ASKING FOR YOUR LAME EXCUSES, A SIMPLE YES OR NO.....COWARD, CHICKEN SHIT, SUBVERSIVE!
You brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron ... either quote where I ever denied Clinton was impeached or you tacitly admit that my description of you being a brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

Ready? Go..........

SAY IT bullshitter. OCDPAWNED, PAWNED AGAIN!

AGAIN, AND I MADE IT LOUD SO EVEN A STUPID FUCK LIKE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND....WAS BLOW JOB CLINTON IMPEACHED...YES, OR NO!

NOT ASKING FOR YOUR LAME EXCUSES, A SIMPLE YES OR NO.....COWARD, CHICKEN SHIT, SUBVERSIVE
Translation: vagisil CAN'T quote me ever saying Clinton wasn't impeached, which he can't since I never did; thereby rendering him the brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron I said he is.

The Washington Post
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to ...

What kind of fucking retarded conservative can't tell the difference between rape and sexual harassment???

Vagisil.... that's who.

SAME THING! BUT OCDPAWN will now TRY to make a big thing OUT OF A RAPE brought up as a SEXUAL HARASSMENT CHARGE that was WORTH $850,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, you brain-dead dumbfucking conservative. sexual harassment is NOT the same thing as rape.

Do you see now why no one with a functioning brain gives a flying fuck when you conservatards accuse Clinton of rape? He could have been jay walking and you morons would accuse him of rape.

Furthermore, Paula Jones' allegation of sexual harassment (not rape) was thrown out court due to lack of merit. Following that near fatal blow to her case, she filed an appeal and before it was accepted or rejected, Clinton paid her off to just go the fuck away. Probably didn't even cost him a dime. It was probably other peoples' money.

Jones even STATED she was raped..... why would he pay an EXORBITANT $850K for a sexual harrassment settlement...I know you're too DISHONEST to answer that....just like Blow Job and the Hildebeast!
Post where Jones' claimed she was raped? Her claim was Clinton exposed himself to her and asked her for a blow job.

That's not rape, you mind-numbing conservatard.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

And this is the best you can come up with to prove Bill Clinton ever raped anyone.

I will give you some credit, however, vagisil. Bill Clinton clearly raped you. He fucked you until your knees were like jelly. You're still showing the scars from it to this day. So yeah, in that regard, Clinton is guilty of rape.

I shall HIGHLIGHT IT for you THIS TIME!

Right To Be Believed - National Review Online
www.nationalreview.com/.../hillary-clinton-says-sexual-...
National Review
Sep 16, 2015 - Paula Jones — A former Arkansas state employee who alleged that ...impeachment trial to allege that 21 years earlier Clinton had raped her.
No, Hillary Clinton, Rape Victims Don't Have 'Right to Be ...
www.mediaite.com/.../no-hillary-clinton-rape-victims-dont-have...
Mediaite
Sep 14, 2015 - “In media accounts, [Paula Jones] tends to be portrayed as a ... I also don't believe these women were raped by Bill Clinton, and I know Hillary ...
Rape allegations hurt Bill Cosby but sail past Bill Clinton ...
https://www.bostonglobe.com/.../rape.../story.html
The Boston Globe
Nov 21, 2014 - Recent rape allegations against actor-comedian Bill Cosby have ... 1994 by Paula Jones, relating to incidents she said happened when he was ...

She was an adult by every measure used in US law.
How old was Monica Lewinski when Bubba was porking her?

Are you having a seizure?
No...

But you're having a 'weasel' moment - trying to slime your way out of giving an honest answer to the question...

How old was Monica Lewinski when Bubba was porking her?
By "porking," you mean he fucked her? Prove it...
Sit down, child.
:fu:

Trump has spent millions on attorney fees to keep those records sealed. ;)

Links to that fact.......waiting!
You're too fucking retarded for links to that.
thumbsup.gif

:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron... I was mocking you retarded righties who bitched and moaned how Obama paid millions in attorney fees to keep his school records sealed -- but when pressed for proof, all you idiots could produce where the legal fees for his campaign.

What did you think the wink was for at the end of my post??

Then again, I'm asking that of the dumbfucking reject who can't distinguish rape from sexual harassment.

<smh>
Sexual misconduct allegations against Bill Clinton - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Sexual_misconduct_allegations_aga...
Wikipedia
Paula Jones brought a sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton while he was ... In 1998, Juanita Broaddrick alleged Clinton had raped her though she did not ...
No, Hillary Clinton, Rape Victims Don't Have 'Right to Be ...
www.mediaite.com/.../no-hillary-clinton-rape-victims-dont-have...
Mediaite
Sep 14, 2015 - “In media accounts, [Paula Jones] tends to be portrayed as a ... I also don't believe these women were raped by Bill Clinton, and I know Hillary ...
Hillary Clinton asked about Paula Jones - CNNPolitics.com
www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/.../hillary-clinton-paula-jones-question/
CNN
Dec 3, 2015 - Hillary Clinton asked about Paula Jones ..... Broaddrick in 1999 said on NBC's "Dateline" that Bill Clinton had raped her two decades earlier, ...
How many times are you gonna show that Paula Jones sued over sexual harassment and not rape, as you idiotically claimed??

Your list had 15 names.

Mine? 73 names.

Just proves that RINO republican's are feckless as their counterparts from the NeoCommie party! That's why we are getting rid of them! Fucking moron! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Those are your fucked up Republicans and conservatives. Sorry, you don't get to pawn them off on the left. :eusa_naughty:

C'mon, vagisil..... 58 more names Democrats.... you're losing this one badly. :ack-1:
Any of them PRESIDENT...The HIGHEST OFFICE in the WORLD...or just ONE PERVERT named BLOW JOB CLINTON???.... Is that an EQUIVALENCE?...I don't think so!

images

You talkin' about Jones?
The Washington Post

Vagisil.... that's who.

Quote Paula Jones saying Bill Clinton raped her.....

Was he IMPEACHED...No, or YES!

Adultery is the same as RAPE to you with the LOW 2 digit IQ...is that correct?

NOT ASKING FOR YOUR LAME EXCUSES, A SIMPLE YES OR NO.....COWARD, CHICKEN SHIT, SUBVERSIVE!
You brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron ... either quote where I ever denied Clinton was impeached or you tacitly admit that my description of you being a brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

Ready? Go..........

NOT ASKING FOR YOUR LAME EXCUSES, A SIMPLE YES OR NO.....COWARD, CHICKEN SHIT, SUBVERSIVE
Translation: vagisil CAN'T quote me ever saying Clinton wasn't impeached, which he can't since I never did; thereby rendering him the brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron I said he is.

Your list had 15 names.

Mine? 73 names.

Any of them PRESIDENT...The HIGHEST OFFICE in the WORLD...or just ONE PERVERT named BLOW JOB CLINTON???.... Is that an EQUIVALENCE?...I don't think so!

images

Apparently NaziCons don't like blow jobs.

Trump is a known pervert repeatedly cheating on his wives. Why the big divorce payout? What is he hiding?

What "big divorce payout?" Ivana got the $25 million stipulated in her prenuptial agreement. Marital infidelity has no effect on the size of a divorce settlement.

I've seen no evidence that Trump cheated on anyone. Do you have some reference you can post?
Even being shown Trump cheated on Ivana with Marla, you still deny it. :eusa_doh:
Allegations? Tabloid heads lines? I can play liberal games. Ivana says he would make a great president. I am amused how fast you all of a sudden are worried about a so called cheater. When you wasn't worried about a proven cheater.
No, Fox News.

Not reliable enough for you?
You a fox news supporter now?
Of course not; and I could have supplied links to other sources. I selected Fox News cause you righties trust them.

Umm... Clinton has never been charged with rape, no less convicted.

Did You Know Bill Clinton Was Accused of Rape ...
www.orchestratedpulse.com/2015/08/bill-clinton-rape/
Aug 11, 2015 - Bill Clinton was accused, on camera, of rape by Juanita Broaddrick. ... charge that Hillary Clinton not only knew about the alleged rape, but also ..

$800K out of court settlement! How many times must I repeat this FACT?...You leftist are either terminally stupid, or so dishonest you can't bear to see the truth...I think it's a toss up!
Fucking retard.... under oath, Juanita Broaddrick swore Bill Clinton did not rape her....

Juanita Broaddrick said:
During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

It was Paula Jones, or didn't you READ that! OCDPAWNED has NO IDEA what he talks about! :ahole-1::funnyface:
Fucking retard....

How could I possibly know you were talking about Paula Jones when you said....

vagisil said:
NOTHING about Blow Jobs $800K OUT OF COURT RAPE SETTLEMENT?

... since Clinton never paid anyone an "$800K OUT OF COURT RAPE SETTLEMENT?"

Yes folks, vagisil truly is as rightarded as I say. :thup:
AS I said OCDPAWNED knew exactly WHAT it was about and because it wasn't EXACT as to $850K settlement, and Paula Jones STATED Clinton raped her...we LAUGH at his dementia and bullshit to TRY and cover the FACTS! LOLOLOLOL!

YOU are our Entertainment, you fucking anti-American, commie, left wing bastard!
Again, how could I know what you were talking about when you claimed something which never happened?

I can't read your mind, vagisil; your lone remaining functioning brain cell, generating an IQ of 1, doesn't translate your vacuous thoughts into comprehensible English.

If Clinton is a rapist, Trump is a rapist.

Wow. That made no sense what so ever.

Neither has been convicted of rape.
Convicted... no.

In Bubba's case... picking on metaphorical little kids? Well, yeah... pretty much... how old was Lewinsky at the time Bubba was porking her?

Metaphorical little kids. You win retard of the week.
How old was Lewinski when Bubba was porking her? Compared to Bubba... metaphorical 'little kid' indeed... picking on 'little kids' doesn't sit too well with LibTards.

Whats your beef....

It was and age gap 3 years more than Trump present wife....

You look like a complete idiot now....

Ready? Go..........

I don't answer to you, you brain-dead fucking imbecilic moron. If I ever made that claim, feel free to call me on it. Otherwise, fuck off.

Trump should be careful in his use of words and allusions to old wounds
Sounds like a threat. Are you going to kill Trump's cat to make sure he doesn't speak out of line? Or maybe an airplane crash or a "suicide".

The Washington Post

Vagisil.... that's who.

Quote Paula Jones saying Bill Clinton raped her.....

I quoted the wrong woman, it was Juanita broddrick, My bad!

BUT now tell us was he IMPEACHED or NOT!

Your list had 15 names.

Mine? 73 names.

i believe it would be best to have 15 telling the truth than 73 telling a lie?? i know..., i know, different rules for you fools.

:fu:
Oh? Prove even one of them was a lie..... keep in mind, they virtually were all charged and convicted of respective crimes; making it pretty much impossible for you to prove any of them were based on lies.

But your fluffing for Republicans/Conservatives is noted. Carry on. :mm:

Forum List

Back