Trump Slams Rapist, & Sexual Abuser Bill Clinton, Reopens Feud With Hilary

• Senator John Ensign (R-NV.) confessed to serious cheating on his wife with a staffer and caught paying hush money to the husband, his chief of staff.
  • Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), confessed to serious cheating on his wife after leaving his state unsupervised for a week.
  • Senator Larry Craig (R-ID.), caught in a gay sex sting operation in a Minn. bathroom.
  • Senator David Vitter (R-LA), found to have been a client of prostitutes in D.C. & Louisiana.
  • Rep. Mark Foley, (R-Fl.) forced to resign when he was found to be having inappropriate communications with male pages.

What's your point? It doesn't excuse the fact Bill Clinton is a serial rapist degenerate. The asshole should be in prison.

Well you need actual proof, which you have none:

Paul’s claim that ‘at least half a dozen’ women called Clinton a ‘sexual predator’

pinocchio_3.jpg

Yes we know, he's not a degenerate sexual predator. That's what you Clinton Bootlickers keep telling us anyway. :cuckoo:

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

We have proven it to be a lie. We can continue to so but it is a lie.

Now I expect you to resort to your Nazi tactics.

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.

So you truly believe he's not a degenerate sexual pedator? Do you really believe that?

Anyone else with this background would have been in jail....and out of politics a long time ago...if they were a republican.....for democrats...this just makes him more popular....in the twisted world of the left...

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Hillary s War on Women

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

So you copied a wiki page and a blog and think it is better than the fact checkers...

Again keep lying....

You are little Nazi propaganda machine as proven before....

Have you got an actual conviction of Bill Clinton? Remember innocent until proven guilty.

Anyone that would in any way show defense of or otherwise try to hide or redirect attention away from the sexual predator Bill Clinton and the long list of women he's either made passes at, groped, had an affair with, dipped his cigar in or flat out raped, is a complete low life, trailer trash, gutter licking, human bag of garbage... in other words, LIBERALS.
And anyone should believe you considering there's no proof Clinton ever raped anyone?
And you just self identified... idiot.

Anyone else with this background would have been in jail....and out of politics a long time ago...if they were a republican.....for democrats...this just makes him more popular....in the twisted world of the left...

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Hillary s War on Women

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned

So you copied a wiki page and a blog and think it is better than the fact checkers...

Again keep lying....

You are little Nazi propaganda machine as proven before....

Have you got an actual conviction of Bill Clinton? Remember innocent until proven guilty.

He's a Bill Cosby. He should be in prison. He's a sexual predator. His close relationship with pedophile rapist and Dem-donor Jeffrey Epstein, says it all. To hell with him.

• Senator John Ensign (R-NV.) confessed to serious cheating on his wife with a staffer and caught paying hush money to the husband, his chief of staff.
  • Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), confessed to serious cheating on his wife after leaving his state unsupervised for a week.
  • Senator Larry Craig (R-ID.), caught in a gay sex sting operation in a Minn. bathroom.
  • Senator David Vitter (R-LA), found to have been a client of prostitutes in D.C. & Louisiana.
  • Rep. Mark Foley, (R-Fl.) forced to resign when he was found to be having inappropriate communications with male pages.

What's your point? It doesn't excuse the fact Bill Clinton is a serial rapist degenerate. The asshole should be in prison.

Paul’s claim that ‘at least half a dozen’ women called Clinton a ‘sexual predator’

pinocchio_3.jpg

Yes we know, he's not a degenerate sexual predator. That's what you Clinton Bootlickers keep telling us anyway. :cuckoo:

If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.

Righties are a bunch of little Nazi's, huh?

Anyone that would in any way show defense of or otherwise try to hide or redirect attention away from the sexual predator Bill Clinton and the long list of women he's either made passes at, groped, had an affair with, dipped his cigar in or flat out raped, is a complete low life, trailer trash, gutter licking, human bag of garbage... in other words, LIBERALS.
And anyone should believe you considering there's no proof Clinton ever raped anyone?
Translation: another rightard who can't prove Clinton raped anyone. :eusa_doh:

Any actual argument, brainwashed functional moron/hater dupe? lol

He's a degenerate sexual predator. But hey, go on worshipping him. It's your call.

He's a degenerate sexual predator. But hey, go on worshipping him. It's your call.
Pointing out how imbecilic rightards are is not worshiping Clinton. It's pointing out how imbecilic rightards are. :thup:

Trump should be careful in his use of words and allusions to old wounds
Sounds like a threat. Are you going to kill Trump's cat to make sure he doesn't speak out of line? Or maybe an airplane crash or a "suicide".

I cannot kill the cat. In my adulthood, I developed an allergy to cats----I would
be sneezing and itchy for life if I killed a cat. Do cats ever commit suicide?

...22 and 28 is NOT a "little kid."
To a 49-year-old, 22 is a "little kid", or, it should be, to anyone capable of controlling himself and keeping his pecker in his pocket...
22 is not a little kid. Period.

She was an adult. He was an adult.

I agree he should have kept it in his pants. But that doesn't make her a "little kid."

and Trump's wife was even older ... 28. She too was not a "little kid."
A matter of differences of personal codes of ethics, I assure you.

Yours holds that a 49 year old man, bonking a 22 year old woman-child, is not 'picking on a little kid'.

Mine (and that of most decent folks of my acquaintance) holds otherwise.

And, of course, it is one's personal code of ethics, which largely governs a citizen's vote - amongst those value ethics, anyway.

As to Trump - yep - same thing - pickin' on little kids - trouble is, he wasn't President of the United States - in a position of high trust - when he did it.

And, of course, his wife wasn't enabling such behaviors and working fast and furious to cover his tracks and doing everything but 'holding it' during the act.

To a 49-year-old, 22 is a "little kid", or, it should be, to anyone capable of controlling himself and keeping his pecker in his pocket...

I agree he should have kept it in his pants. But that doesn't make her a "little kid."

Yours holds that a 49 year old man, bonking a 22 year old woman-child, is not 'picking on a little kid'.

And, of course, it is one's personal code of ethics, which largely governs a citizen's vote - amongst those value ethics, anyway.

As to Trump - yep - same thing - pickin' on little kids - trouble is, he wasn't President of the United States - in a position of high trust - when he did it.

And, of course, his wife wasn't enabling such behaviors and working fast and furious to cover his tracks and doing everything but 'holding it' during the act.
You guys have endless bullshit excuses to cover for Mr. Fascist Liar Trump. Remember that the leaders in the Republican Congress that made such a big deal about the Pres getting a bj from a consulting female adult were all drummed out of the congress and House speakership for committing sexual offenses and adultery. One by one as they searched for a speaker they discovered misbehavior and had to move on to a new selection. Finally, they ended up with Denny Hastert and look at what happened. All these years later and it turns out the guy was a pedophile and is now getting ready for some time in prison.

You guys have endless bullshit excuses to cover for Mr. Fascist Liar Trump. Remember that the leaders in the Republican Congress that made such a big deal about the Pres getting a bj from a consulting female adult were all drummed out of the congress and House speakership for committing sexual offenses and adultery. One by one as they searched for a speaker they discovered misbehavior and had to move on to a new selection. Finally, they ended up with Denny Hastert and look at what happened. All these years later and it turns out the guy was a pedophile and is now getting ready for some time in prison.

In other news

-Geaux
=================

Obama associates and the North American Man/Boy Love Association

Obama associates and the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) have some intersections that reflect the roots from which moral decline and progressivism both generate.
Kevin Jennings, President Obama’s Assistant Deputy Secretary of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools at the U.S. Department of Education, knew that a 15-year-old sophomore student in his school had told him of having sex with an older man. He didn’t report it.

Lori Roman of Regular Folks United points to statements by Jennings a decade or more ago when he praised Harry Hay of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA), which promotes the legalization of sexual abuse of young boys by older men.

Readers will decide for themselves whether it is appropriate for an individual who publicly praised an advocate of pedophilia to be appointed Assistant Deputy Secretary of Education for Safe and Drug-Free Schools by this or any president.

Obama associates and the North American Man/Boy Love Association by Bobbette Madonna

...You guys have endless bullshit excuses to cover for Mr. Fascist Liar Trump...
Not me.

I'm perfectly happy to concede that Trump is just as guilty of picking on little kids as Clinton is, and, as such, has no moral high ground in this matter.

Conveniently, however...

He raises serious questions about the ethics and morals of any wife who enables such (and far worse) sexual misconduct, whom attacks the victimized accusers from a position of power and influence, whom lays down a smokescreen and covers for her spouse's despicable conduct, and whom then hypocritically labels herself as a champion of women.

Focus, grasshopper...

When is Trump going to open up his Divorce records so we can examine his infidelities.

We also need to know more about the Hooters girl he is married to

haven't you liberliars told us for so many years that a candidate, or incumbent's private life was off limits..,or does that apply to demoscumrats only?

were you ever told about all those times you were dropped on your head as a baby or all those times you played Pee-Wee football without a helmet ?

:up_yours: ........................ :asshole:
Trump is the one who demanded that Obama disprove his wild birther theories?

When will Trump release his Divorce Records?

What is he hiding?

pinocchio_3.jpg

I-Cant-Hear-Yoooou-88717299286.jpeg

When is Trump going to open up his Divorce records so we can examine his infidelities.

We also need to know more about the Hooters girl he is married to

haven't you liberliars told us for so many years that a candidate, or incumbent's private life was off limits..,or does that apply to demoscumrats only?

were you ever told about all those times you were dropped on your head as a baby or all those times you played Pee-Wee football without a helmet ?

:up_yours: ........................ :asshole:
Trump is the one who demanded that Obama disprove his wild birther theories?

When will Trump release his Divorce Records?

What is he hiding?
I guess whenever Hillary release's all of the Clinton foundations records.

Forum List

Back