Trump Slams Rapist, & Sexual Abuser Bill Clinton, Reopens Feud With Hilary

When is Trump going to open up his Divorce records so we can examine his infidelities.

We also need to know more about the Hooters girl he is married to

I love the way you conflate infidelities with rape and sexual abuse.

IN doing so, you disallow the very concept of women as adults capable of consent.

A mindset coming from WAY before Women's Lib.

LIterally REactionary, in fact.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a turnip.

Obviously you never heard of Juanita Broderick.

As a thirteen year old, Trump was sent off to military school for unknown offenses. What is he hiding?

Where are his juvenile records?

Deflections. A sign of desperation.

You were hoping that Iowa would be a loss for Trump and maybe derail him.

Now you are realizing that is not going to happen.

We've gotten to see you fall in love with the kind of moral trainwreck, aka Trump, that you used to sanctimoniously condemn.

That's priceless entertainment.

I can hardly wait for Trump to lie to a Federal Judge and a Grand Jury and to the entire world on TV. That would certainly make him equal to Billy BJ Clinton.

Mr. Speaker, honorable members of the Supreme Court, members of the Senate and House of Representatives, honored guests, ladies and gentlemen, may I present the President and Vice-President of the United States:

View attachment 58007

Yeah, just imagine the President Trump team...

12065487_10153618816687346_7926713123873389066_n.jpg

OUTSTANDING!!!

Bubba's sexual sins are overlooked just as Trumps sometimes overblown rhetoric is. I think bubbadonsld will be a standoff...they will end up laughing at the whole thing.

IMO, this tactic is designed primarily for Iowa and will not be a central theme after that.

It does nicely shit can the "war against women" meme the libtards have been pushing.

It's more than just Iowa. Consider that anyone under 37 today was not old enough to vote the last time Bill was in office. Which means they probably weren't paying much attention to politics - most high school and middle school kids don't - and of the older people who did vote back then, most have forgotten the Clinton Sex Scandals. There are a lot of people out there in "flyover country" who need to hear about this, either as a reminder or as a newsflash.

BUT you say NOTHING about Blow Job Clinton's MANY RAPE accusations, and his paying off one of the women, NOT to go before the judge...did Donald do that?

Bill Clinton Scandal - SANITY CHECK | Political Discussion ...
www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsgs.aspx?subjectid=22539...35968...
Feb 26, 1999 - Bill Clinton is a power hungry sociopath that believes he is above the law. ... in Clinton's "stupid little lie" and the false affidavit of a rape victim. ... instead of perjuring himself and then paying his accuser $800k in an out of court .

Oh Lard!!!

First off I am commenting on the fact that Trump is the last person that should comment about anyone infidelity seeing he is a known cheat.

Next, what Bill Clinton has done in the past will not affect my vote seeing I am not voting for Hillary Clinton nor will I vote for Donald Trump.

Finally, it seem it upset you when someone point out the fact that Donald Trump is a cheat and lack moral standards, and you will use Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity when in fact if you were a true family values individual you would be shunning him and his hypocritical words...

Now rant away!

Just a LITTLE bitch slap, this time, bitch!

Ivana Trump: Donald didn't rape me — and he'd be a great ...
nypost.com/.../ivana-trump-donald-didnt-rape-me-and-he...
New York Post
Jul 29, 2015 - Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh ... Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

Where did I write that Trump raped his ex-wife?

Maybe you should learn to read first and I used the word infidelity which is what you would use when you describe Trump that once humped Maples rump!

Now why do you support a man that lack such low morals?

I thought you were a family values type of voter, and if so and you support Trump tell me you really do not care about family values, and uses Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity while married to Ivana Trump!

Is INFIDELITY a CRIME, or as Blow Job did, is RAPE a crime?

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk!

If a crime was committed where rape was involved and Bill Clinton was not convicted of the crime then that tell you how money and political power buys you your freedom.

Now seeing he was never convicted make your rape charge moot as can be, and yes he was impeached for lying to the Congress and was not convicted by the Senate still does not mean he was convicted for rape.

Now it is telling how the family values right support a man like Trump... It tell me so much about you and how you love infidelity as long as it is done by a GOP and not someone on the left...

Just goes to show that Trump supporters are all talk but when shown that their dear leader is a cheat and liar they run pointing at Clinton while screaming about what the Clinton's have done in the past...

Just sad and pathetic, and I hope Kasich win in N.H. and Cruz win in Iowa so the Trump Saga will be over!

When Clinton raped Juanita Broderick he was the Attorney General of Arkansas. If she had brought charges do you think he would have prosecuted himself? She didn't think so either, but she knew he would destroy her life.

What do we know about Trumps sexual escapades?
Millionaire playboy his entire life
Documented marital infidelities
Married to a communist, ex call girl known for her nude photo shoots

Bill Clinton is old news...it is Trump leading the GOP
And is Bill's wife the one running for president. You know the one that says she will stand up for women's rights. When she has proven the opposite in real life.
Hillary has not been found guilty of infidelity....Trump has

He has? Where? Bill as been accused of sexual harassment and rape, and he perjured himself before a judge to avoid admitting it. Hillary is in no position to be levelling attacks on Trump when she has this moral leper working on her campaign.
Trump is a known pervert repeatedly cheating on his wives. Why the big divorce payout? What is he hiding?

What "big divorce payout?" Ivana got the $25 million stipulated in her prenuptial agreement. Marital infidelity has no effect on the size of a divorce settlement.

I've seen no evidence that Trump cheated on anyone. Do you have some reference you can post?

Even if he cheated - and I frankly don't much care - that's exponentially different from Bill Clinton's creepy sexual harassment of employees and credible rape charges.

And unlike Hillary, Donald Trump isn't running on "Power to the Pussy!", if you'll forgive my crudeness. Hillary wants votes because she's a woman and a "champion" for women's rights . . . but she viciously savaged every woman brave enough to stand up to her sleazoid husband. Young women who aren't old enough to remember Bill's Oval Office sex games need to know what Hillary REALLY thinks of women.

I never cared about Bill's fidelity. I didn't respect or like him, anyway, and I figure if his wife has accommodated it, then it's between them. But seducing interns, using his authority to solicit sex from employees, and even being accused of rape? That's a whole 'nother kettle of fish.

...22 and 28 is NOT a "little kid."
To a 49-year-old, 22 is a "little kid", or, it should be, to anyone capable of controlling himself and keeping his pecker in his pocket...
22 is not a little kid. Period.

She was an adult. He was an adult.

I agree he should have kept it in his pants. But that doesn't make her a "little kid."

and Trump's wife was even older ... 28. She too was not a "little kid."
A matter of differences of personal codes of ethics, I assure you.

Yours holds that a 49 year old man, bonking a 22 year old woman-child, is not 'picking on a little kid'.

Mine (and that of most decent folks of my acquaintance) holds otherwise.

And, of course, it is one's personal code of ethics, which largely governs a citizen's vote - amongst those value ethics, anyway.

As to Trump - yep - same thing - pickin' on little kids - trouble is, he wasn't President of the United States - in a position of high trust - when he did it.

And, of course, his wife wasn't enabling such behaviors and working fast and furious to cover his tracks and doing everything but 'holding it' during the act.
That still doesn't make a 22 year old a "little kid." Especially not a 28 year old.

Next idiocy?

Last edited:
  • Senator John Ensign (R-NV.) confessed to serious cheating on his wife with a staffer and caught paying hush money to the husband, his chief of staff.
  • Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), confessed to serious cheating on his wife after leaving his state unsupervised for a week.
  • Senator Larry Craig (R-ID.), caught in a gay sex sting operation in a Minn. bathroom.
  • Senator David Vitter (R-LA), found to have been a client of prostitutes in D.C. & Louisiana.
  • Rep. Mark Foley, (R-Fl.) forced to resign when he was found to be having inappropriate communications with male pages.

Yeah, the "Republican media" refused to report on those . . . oh, wait, they DID!

Tell me something. Were any of these accusations of a non-consensual nature? And what are you trying to say? "Everyone does it, so Hillary should be given a pass on condoning it"? What's your fucking point? Is it a bad thing or not? And if it's a bad thing, does it become LESS of a bad thing if others are accused?

What "big divorce payout?" Ivana got the $25 million stipulated in her prenuptial agreement. Marital infidelity has no effect on the size of a divorce settlement.

I've seen no evidence that Trump cheated on anyone. Do you have some reference you can post?
Even being shown Trump cheated on Ivana with Marla, you still deny it. :eusa_doh:
Allegations? Tabloid heads lines? I can play liberal games. Ivana says he would make a great president. I am amused how fast you all of a sudden are worried about a so called cheater. When you wasn't worried about a proven cheater.

If Adolf Trump paid me what he paid Ivana - I'd also say "he would make a great president". Wouldn't you? Either Ivana lied under oath or she is lying now. Either way - she's a liar.

Lied under oath about what? Ivana got chicken feed compared to what Trump was worth at the time.

You're simply a vicious little troll trying to take a bite out of Trump's ankle any way you can.

It is documented that Ivana swore under oath in her sworn divorce deposition that Donald violently raped and ripped her hair out.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Damn, that is really sick and vicious.

Divorce testimony has no credibility.

LIbs love to unseal Divorce records cause they know they can find good lies in there.

Even being shown Trump cheated on Ivana with Marla, you still deny it. :eusa_doh:
Allegations? Tabloid heads lines? I can play liberal games. Ivana says he would make a great president. I am amused how fast you all of a sudden are worried about a so called cheater. When you wasn't worried about a proven cheater.

If Adolf Trump paid me what he paid Ivana - I'd also say "he would make a great president". Wouldn't you? Either Ivana lied under oath or she is lying now. Either way - she's a liar.

Lied under oath about what? Ivana got chicken feed compared to what Trump was worth at the time.

You're simply a vicious little troll trying to take a bite out of Trump's ankle any way you can.

It is documented that Ivana swore under oath in her sworn divorce deposition that Donald violently raped and ripped her hair out.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Damn, that is really sick and vicious.

Divorce testimony has no credibility.
Neither does lacunta.

Convicted... no.

In Bubba's case... picking on metaphorical little kids? Well, yeah... pretty much... how old was Lewinsky at the time Bubba was porking her?

Metaphorical little kids. You win retard of the week.
How old was Lewinski when Bubba was porking her? Compared to Bubba... metaphorical 'little kid' indeed... picking on 'little kids' doesn't sit too well with LibTards.

She was older than Mary when she had Jesus.

lol
Doesn't matter.

How old was Monica Lewinski when Bubba was porking her?

She was an adult by every measure used in US law.

She was a naive teenager and believed Clinton when he told her he loved her and would divorce Hillary when he got out of office.

Why would I deny it.... Is he a murderer as Hillary is, did he LIE to the American people about Benghazi? Did he have a spouse that was impeached? Did he pay $800K for an out of court settlement on a rape case....need more?

Impeached means accused. He was found not gulity.

So you're supporting an adulterer while at the same time you're condemning anyone who supports an adulterer.

lol, priceless.

Was he IMPEACHED...No, or YES!

Adultery is the same as RAPE to you with the LOW 2 digit IQ...is that correct?

Impeached means accused. Or indicted.

You seem to have no idea how the American system of justice works.

What shithole country are you from, Digger?

WAS HE IMPEACHED....YES OR NO, you dumbfucker and coward!

No, he was NOT impeached. He was acquitted by the Senate.

Wrong again! He was impeached by the House of Representatives dumbass.

Metaphorical little kids. You win retard of the week.
How old was Lewinski when Bubba was porking her? Compared to Bubba... metaphorical 'little kid' indeed... picking on 'little kids' doesn't sit too well with LibTards.

lol
Doesn't matter.

She was a naive teenager and believed Clinton when he told her he loved her and would divorce Hillary when he got out of office.
22 is a teenager now?? :eusa_doh: WTF is wrong with you people? How old do you think someone has to be until they're no longer a teenager?

No, Fox News.

Not reliable enough for you?
You a fox news supporter now?
Of course not; and I could have supplied links to other sources. I selected Fox News cause you righties trust them.
So Hillary's destroying innocent women because of her husband. Doesn't bother you?
I've long ago learned to tune out the never-ending idiocies espoused by the brain-dead right. Let me know when you get something tangible.

You just said that you don't listen. So, how will you know if he gets something tangible?

LIbs love to unseal Divorce records cause they know they can find good lies in there.

Divorces are nasty. People will say almost anything to keep control of their kids - especially women. Accusing your future ex of molestation is a favorite female tactic in divorces.

That's why Obama worked so hard to unseal his Senate opponents divorce record. The judge who approved that deserves to be hung.

lol
Doesn't matter.

22 is a teenager now?? :eusa_doh: WTF is wrong with you people? How old do you think someone has to be until they're no longer a teenager?

Sorry, my mistake. Even a star struck 22 year old can be conned into get on her knees by the greatest con man this century.

Forum List

Back