Trump Slams Rapist, & Sexual Abuser Bill Clinton, Reopens Feud With Hilary

12003390_947388235321940_3721805952468792086_n.jpg

The new Trump teabagger logo.

...attacking Bill Clinton is a red herring fallacy most on the right can't resist.
It's not so much about Bill anymore, as it is about HildaBeast enabling and empowering such behaviors, then covering for it in the aftermath, time and again.

It's an efficient and direct assault upon the character, morals and ethics of the present Democratic Party front-runner for the nomination for US President.

Trump need to remember the times he cheated on his wife Ivana Trump before even mentioning anything that Bill Clinton has done...

If you do not understand then remember Marla Maples and their love child Tiffany Trump that was born out of wedlock!

Marla Maples - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BUT you say NOTHING about Blow Job Clinton's MANY RAPE accusations, and his paying off one of the women, NOT to go before the judge...did Donald do that?

Bill Clinton Scandal - SANITY CHECK | Political Discussion ...
www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsgs.aspx?subjectid=22539...35968...
Feb 26, 1999 - Bill Clinton is a power hungry sociopath that believes he is above the law. ... in Clinton's "stupid little lie" and the false affidavit of a rape victim. ... instead of perjuring himself and then paying his accuser $800k in an out of court .

Oh Lard!!!

First off I am commenting on the fact that Trump is the last person that should comment about anyone infidelity seeing he is a known cheat.

Next, what Bill Clinton has done in the past will not affect my vote seeing I am not voting for Hillary Clinton nor will I vote for Donald Trump.

Finally, it seem it upset you when someone point out the fact that Donald Trump is a cheat and lack moral standards, and you will use Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity when in fact if you were a true family values individual you would be shunning him and his hypocritical words...

Now rant away!

Just a LITTLE bitch slap, this time, bitch!

Ivana Trump: Donald didn't rape me — and he'd be a great ...
nypost.com/.../ivana-trump-donald-didnt-rape-me-and-he...
New York Post
Jul 29, 2015 - Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh ... Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

Where did I write that Trump raped his ex-wife?

Maybe you should learn to read first and I used the word infidelity which is what you would use when you describe Trump that once humped Maples rump!

Now why do you support a man that lack such low morals?

I thought you were a family values type of voter, and if so and you support Trump tell me you really do not care about family values, and uses Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity while married to Ivana Trump!

Is INFIDELITY a CRIME, or as Blow Job did, is RAPE a crime?

I see you haven't heard, ALL us SOCIAL VALUES voters have put those values on the back burner, so that we can get a man in the presidency that can actually TAKE CARE OF ECONOMIC AS WELL AS FOREIGN AFFAIRS, AND WILL WORRY ABOUT THE SOCIAL ASPECT after THE ELECTION....ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU SCUMBAGS ON THE LEFT ALWAYS COMPLAINED ABOUT...OUR SOCIAL VALUES...NOW THAT WE HAVE PARKED THEM FOR A SHORT WHILE, YOU AND THE RINO ELITE HAVE GONE CRAZY ABOUT IT!
Umm... Clinton has never been charged with rape, no less convicted.

How much does Trump spend on Hookers?
Does he deduct them as a business expense

Why won't he release his tax returns to prove his innocence?
What is he hiding?
Trump has spent millions on attorney fees to keep those records sealed. ;)

Obviously so

Trump has spent tens of millions to hide his dalliances with hookers

BUT you say NOTHING about Blow Job Clinton's MANY RAPE accusations, and his paying off one of the women, NOT to go before the judge...did Donald do that?

Bill Clinton Scandal - SANITY CHECK | Political Discussion ...
www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsgs.aspx?subjectid=22539...35968...
Feb 26, 1999 - Bill Clinton is a power hungry sociopath that believes he is above the law. ... in Clinton's "stupid little lie" and the false affidavit of a rape victim. ... instead of perjuring himself and then paying his accuser $800k in an out of court .

Oh Lard!!!

First off I am commenting on the fact that Trump is the last person that should comment about anyone infidelity seeing he is a known cheat.

Next, what Bill Clinton has done in the past will not affect my vote seeing I am not voting for Hillary Clinton nor will I vote for Donald Trump.

Finally, it seem it upset you when someone point out the fact that Donald Trump is a cheat and lack moral standards, and you will use Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity when in fact if you were a true family values individual you would be shunning him and his hypocritical words...

Now rant away!

Just a LITTLE bitch slap, this time, bitch!

Ivana Trump: Donald didn't rape me — and he'd be a great ...
nypost.com/.../ivana-trump-donald-didnt-rape-me-and-he...
New York Post
Jul 29, 2015 - Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh ... Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.

Where did I write that Trump raped his ex-wife?

Maybe you should learn to read first and I used the word infidelity which is what you would use when you describe Trump that once humped Maples rump!

Now why do you support a man that lack such low morals?

I thought you were a family values type of voter, and if so and you support Trump tell me you really do not care about family values, and uses Clinton to excuse Trump infidelity while married to Ivana Trump!

Is INFIDELITY a CRIME, or as Blow Job did, is RAPE a crime?

I see you haven't heard, ALL us SOCIAL VALUES voters have put those values on the back burner, so that we can get a man in the presidency that can actually TAKE CARE OF ECONOMIC AS WELL AS FOREIGN AFFAIRS, AND WILL WORRY ABOUT THE SOCIAL ASPECT after THE ELECTION....ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU SCUMBAGS ON THE LEFT ALWAYS COMPLAINED ABOUT...OUR SOCIAL VALUES...NOW THAT WE HAVE PARKED THEM FOR A SHORT WHILE, YOU AND THE RINO ELITE HAVE GONE CRAZY ABOUT IT!
Umm... Clinton has never been charged with rape, no less convicted.

Did You Know Bill Clinton Was Accused of Rape ...
www.orchestratedpulse.com/2015/08/bill-clinton-rape/
Aug 11, 2015 - Bill Clinton was accused, on camera, of rape by Juanita Broaddrick. ... charge that Hillary Clinton not only knew about the alleged rape, but also ..

$800K out of court settlement! How many times must I repeat this FACT?...You leftist are either terminally stupid, or so dishonest you can't bear to see the truth...I think it's a toss up!

Hillary has not been found guilty of infidelity....Trump has

He has? Where? Bill as been accused of sexual harassment and rape, and he perjured himself before a judge to avoid admitting it. Hillary is in no position to be levelling attacks on Trump when she has this moral leper working on her campaign.
Trump is a known pervert repeatedly cheating on his wives. Why the big divorce payout? What is he hiding?

What "big divorce payout?" Ivana got the $25 million stipulated in her prenuptial agreement. Marital infidelity has no effect on the size of a divorce settlement.

I've seen no evidence that Trump cheated on anyone. Do you have some reference you can post?
Even being shown Trump cheated on Ivana with Marla, you still deny it. :eusa_doh:
Allegations? Tabloid heads lines? I can play liberal games. Ivana says he would make a great president. I am amused how fast you all of a sudden are worried about a so called cheater. When you wasn't worried about a proven cheater.
Trump admitted to cheating

What else is he hiding and who is he paying off?

How much does Trump spend on Hookers?
Does he deduct them as a business expense

Why won't he release his tax returns to prove his innocence?
What is he hiding?
Trump has spent millions on attorney fees to keep those records sealed. ;)

Obviously so

Trump has spent tens of millions to hide his dalliances with hookers

Links to those supposed facts, or just more lies from the subversive left!

He has? Where? Bill as been accused of sexual harassment and rape, and he perjured himself before a judge to avoid admitting it. Hillary is in no position to be levelling attacks on Trump when she has this moral leper working on her campaign.
Trump is a known pervert repeatedly cheating on his wives. Why the big divorce payout? What is he hiding?

What "big divorce payout?" Ivana got the $25 million stipulated in her prenuptial agreement. Marital infidelity has no effect on the size of a divorce settlement.

I've seen no evidence that Trump cheated on anyone. Do you have some reference you can post?
Even being shown Trump cheated on Ivana with Marla, you still deny it. :eusa_doh:
Allegations? Tabloid heads lines? I can play liberal games. Ivana says he would make a great president. I am amused how fast you all of a sudden are worried about a so called cheater. When you wasn't worried about a proven cheater.

He was born in Kenya, to a white woman and a black communist!

Hillary has not been found guilty of infidelity....Trump has

If Adolf Trump paid me what he paid Ivana - I'd also say "he would make a great president". Wouldn't you? Either Ivana lied under oath or she is lying now. Either way - she's a liar.

If he comes clean, Hillary also has to. Deal?

Trump was born in Jamaica

It is on his birth certificate

If Adolf Trump paid me what he paid Ivana - I'd also say "he would make a great president". Wouldn't you? Either Ivana lied under oath or she is lying now. Either way - she's a liar.

Lied under oath about what? Ivana got chicken feed compared to what Trump was worth at the time.

You're simply a vicious little troll trying to take a bite out of Trump's ankle any way you can.

How much money has Trump paid to keep his Hookers quiet?

Why won't Trump release his records?

Trump was born in Jamaica

It is on his birth certificate

Hillary was born in HELL, it's on his/her birth certificate!

BTW, that was Jamaica N.Y.! LOLOLOLOL!

Ole bill is lying about Hillary , because of all those foreign Clinton foundation supporters and the money will disappear if Hillary doesn't become president. Can't repay all those promises will be costly to the Clinton foundation. Go Trump!

Forum List

Back