Trump Slams Rapist, & Sexual Abuser Bill Clinton, Reopens Feud With Hilary

When is Trump going to open up his Divorce records so we can examine his infidelities.

We also need to know more about the Hooters girl he is married to
The same time Obama releases his personal records and Bill comes clean with the little girls.

I wasn't that concerned with Bill cheating on his wife.

But by the rules of the time, his Sexual Harassment should have destroyed him.

But Bill was too big to lose, so the Feminists, and the lib Media and the Dems all closed ranks and stone walled like nothing I had ever seen, before or since.

And changed the rules to give Bill a pass.

What the Liberal spin machine was able to do was to convince the American people that Slick Willey's career pathological lying and sexual deviancy was the issue that drove Impeachment, that his private affairs (while representing the entire nation) were HIS own and none of the people's business. The sheep bought it and were too stupid to realize the BIGGER, more important issue and driving force behind the call for his Impeachment was his lying / attempt to mislead the court in his Sexual Harassment hearing.

The Constitution, which Clinton swore an oath to protect, defend, and up-hold, gives every citizen the right to a FAIR trial. Clinton sought to strip his accuser of her Constitutional right to that fair trial...and he was busted for it. He was found guilty of being in Contempt of Court. He lost his license to practice law for this grievous ethics violation and violation of his oath of office, and for trying to deny a citizen of their Constitutional Rights.

THIS was a BIG FREAKIN' DEAL. The Liberals, trying to protect Clinton just swept that 'baby' under the rug and did and said what they had to do to save Bill's ass. They are still doing it despite nothing to gain now - they simply just can not be honest...or they ignorantly still believe the propaganda that was sold to them .

But Bill was too big to lose, so the Feminists, and the lib Media and the Dems all closed ranks and stone walled like nothing I had ever seen, before or since.

What the Liberal spin machine was able to do was to convince the American people that Slick Willey's career pathological lying and sexual deviancy was the issue that drove Impeachment, that his private affairs (while representing the entire nation) were HIS own and none of the people's business. The sheep bought it and were too stupid to realize the BIGGER, more important issue and driving force behind the call for his Impeachment was his lying / attempt to mislead the court in his Sexual Harassment hearing.

The Constitution, which Clinton swore an oath to protect, defend, and up-hold, gives every citizen the right to a FAIR trial. Clinton sought to strip his accuser of her Constitutional right to that fair trial...and he was busted for it. He was found guilty of being in Contempt of Court. He lost his license to practice law for this grievous ethics violation and violation of his oath of office, and for trying to deny a citizen of their Constitutional Rights.

THIS was a BIG FREAKIN' DEAL. The Liberals, trying to protect Clinton just swept that 'baby' under the rug and did and said what they had to do to save Bill's ass. They are still doing it despite nothing to gain now - they simply just can not be honest...or they ignorantly still believe the propaganda that was sold to them .
the fact that he was never convicted of lying under oath, like your right wing nut jobs friends try to push every time his name is mention, it enrages you all ... when you have a house majority of republicans what would you expect to happen was his impeachment ... that goodness we had a senate with some sort or smarts ... its idiots like you who never can get it right ... you are more steep then any den/liberal is ... you still buy this lying under oath fantasy ... they fact that you can't grasp his intelligence with the english language is your problem ...

The blue dress DNA was proof that no one was lying except Clinton. Keep on defending the low life bottom feeder and it brings you down to his level.

Cheating on your wife is not OK. Repeatedly cheating on your wife and trying to lie out of it is considerably worse. Lying to a Grand Jury and a Federal Judge are crimes. Then having the enabler Hillary call the women he conned nuts and sluts was also not OK. Trump paid for his mistake with his money, Clinton paid his women off with government jobs and taxpayers money.
If cheating on your wife is not ok, how can righties vote for Trump?

Oh, that's right... you're hypocrites who don't actually care that Trump cheated on his wife. Of course, had Trump been running as a Democrat -- then you'd care.

:lmao:

One minus isn't the end of the game.

Trump is willing to craft policy based on advancing the interests of Americans.

That puts him in the lead IMO.

There are other REPUBLICAN candidates who have presumably been faithful to their wives. But their stance on the issues SUCK.

So, Fuck them, despite their good marriages.
Of course, like I said... cheating on one's wife doesn't actually matter to many righties unless the candidate is a Democrat. You're only reaffirming that point, thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Why on Earth should an accusation of sexual harassment have destroyed him? There wasn't even any merit to the accusation.

It was a credible accusation,

And back then accusations of sexual harassment, regardless of credibility, destroyed men. Think Witch Hunt.

the fact that he was never convicted of lying under oath, like your right wing nut jobs friends try to push every time his name is mention, it enrages you all ... when you have a house majority of republicans what would you expect to happen was his impeachment ... that goodness we had a senate with some sort or smarts ... its idiots like you who never can get it right ... you are more steep then any den/liberal is ... you still buy this lying under oath fantasy ... they fact that you can't grasp his intelligence with the english language is your problem ...

Why then was he disbarred?

451287667.jpg

Is Newsweek contributing editor Catherine Ostler winking at us? One has to ask that question because of the way she speculates as to what Bill Clinton could have possibly been doing at the Sex Fiend Island luxury home of registered pedophiliac sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Among the observations she makes about Jeffrey Epstein who comes off as very creepy in the extreme, Ostler, with what must have a twinkle in her eye as she eye makes this rather narrow list of activities that Clinton could have participated in at Sex Fiend Island, discussing theoretical physics or getting massages from pretty girls –

See more at: Newsweek Hints at 'Attractions' for Bill Clinton on Sex Fiend Island

A new lawsuit has revealed the extent of former President Clinton's friendship with a fundraiser who was later jailed for having sex with an underage prostitute.

Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, who served time in 2008 for his illegal sexual partners, included up multiple trips to the onetime billionaire's private island in the Caribbean where underage girls were allegedly kept as sex slaves.

The National Enquirer has released new details about the two men's friendship, which seems to have ended abruptly around the time of Epstein's arrest.

Read more: Bill Clinton cited in ex friend pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's lawsuit
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Bill Clinton's sexual transgressions may have finally axed Hillary's presidential bid.

A lawsuit against billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein (who served 13-months in prison for soliciting a minor for prostitution) is gorged with Bill Clinton's name.

"While it's been reported that the two men were friends, Bill's name is all over the legal papers, which are chock-full of sordid claims about Epstein,".

Bill Clinton Privy To Underage Sex Trafficking And Drunken Orgies On Private Island, Lawsuit Alleges

She hasn’t even announced, but the question has already resurfaced: Will Bill Clinton’s baggage derail Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes?

Just a few weeks ago, reports broke that Bill Clinton had flown at least 11 times on “The Lolita Express” — a private plane owned by the mysterious financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to Virginia Roberts, who claims to have been one of Epstein’s many teenage sex slaves, Clinton also visited Epstein’s private Caribbean retreat, known as “Orgy Island.”

http://nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

Look at that picture. What question is she reacting to...Did Clinton have relations with little girls as he did with Willy, Lewinski, Jones and others? Or...What happened in Benghazi? Or... both. Congratulations liberals on your affection for dishonesty.

If cheating on your wife is not ok, how can righties vote for Trump?

Oh, that's right... you're hypocrites who don't actually care that Trump cheated on his wife. Of course, had Trump been running as a Democrat -- then you'd care.

:lmao:

There are other REPUBLICAN candidates who have presumably been faithful to their wives. But their stance on the issues SUCK.

Of course, like I said... cheating on one's wife doesn't actually matter to many righties unless the candidate is a Democrat. You're only reaffirming that point, thanks!
thumbsup.gif

Why on Earth should an accusation of sexual harassment have destroyed him? There wasn't even any merit to the accusation.

And back then accusations of sexual harassment, regardless of credibility, destroyed men. Think Witch Hunt.

Riiiight .... it was so credible an accusation, that her accusation was thrown out of court due to lack of merit. :eusa_doh:

thumbsup.gif

Riiiight .... it was so credible an accusation, that her accusation was thrown out of court due to lack of merit. :eusa_doh:
How low do you go in supporting the Clintons? Yet, let's pile on Trump for having an affair when he was a private citizen?

thumbsup.gif

Right. Because the President of the United States is easy to win a case against regardless of the merit of the case.

Faun, the Lewinski scandal had nothing to do with Clinton's Sexual Harassment trial (1st for a sitting President) or his attempt to strip a US citizen of their Constitutional rights to protect his own ass regarding the sexual crimes he had committed and nothing to do with him being disbarred and forced resignation from the bar of the U.S. Supreme Court.

It had to do with his character, his sexual deviancy, his lying directly into the face of the American people - all of which SHOULD be Impeachable offenses. But the left-wing spin machine convince many Americans that Lewinsky, not his criminal behavior, was the only reason for the call to Impeach him and his Impeachment by the House. It is a lie still to this day.

thumbsup.gif

How low do you go in supporting the Clintons? Yet, let's pile on Trump for having an affair when he was a private citizen?
To be clear -- I couldn't care less that Trump cheated on his wife. I am pointing out the rights' hypocrisy of presidential candidates who have cheated on their wives.

thumbsup.gif

Right. Because the President of the United States is easy to win a case against regardless of the merit of the case.

What bullshit. Had there been merit to her case, it wouldn't have been dismissed due to lack of merit.

You're actually claiming the same judge who found Clinton to be in contempt for lying about having an affair, let Clinton off the hook. :cuckoo:

Jones' case was dismissed due to lack of merit. Deal with it. :thup:

Faun, the Lewinski scandal had nothing to do with Clinton's Sexual Harassment trial (1st for a sitting President) or his attempt to strip a US citizen of their Constitutional rights to protect his own ass regarding the sexual crimes he had committed and nothing to do with him being disbarred and forced resignation from the bar of the U.S. Supreme Court.

It had to do with his character, his sexual deviancy, his lying directly into the face of the American people - all of which SHOULD be Impeachable offenses. But the left-wing spin machine convince many Americans that Lewinsky, not his criminal behavior, was the only reason for the call to Impeach him and his Impeachment by the House. It is a lie still to this day.
WTF do you mean, "should have been impeachable offenses?" They were impeachable offenses and he was impeached over them.

To be clear -- I couldn't care less that Trump cheated on his wife. I am pointing out the rights' hypocrisy of presidential candidates who have cheated on their wives.
I agree, but with Clinton it was more than an occurrence. The man has something wrong when he was a serial philanderer and likely pedophile. Having him back in the W H could be a security problem.

What bullshit. Had there been merit to her case, it wouldn't have been dismissed due to lack of merit.

You're actually claiming the same judge who found Clinton to be in contempt for lying about having an affair, let Clinton off the hook. :cuckoo:

RIght. Because Presidents of the United States aren't incredible powerful people who can use that power to protect themselves.

Jone's case was completely credible.

AND as I repeatedly pointed out, which you repeatedly ignored, there was a Witch Hunt mentality going on back them with regard to Sexual Harassment.

But Bill was bigger than the Witchhunt.

I agree, but with Clinton it was more than an occurrence. The man has something wrong when he was a serial philanderer and likely pedophile. Having him back in the W H could be a security problem.
What leads you to believe he is/was a pedophile?

RIght. Because Presidents of the United States aren't incredible powerful people who can use that power to protect themselves.

Jone's case was completely credible.

AND as I repeatedly pointed out, which you repeatedly ignored, there was a Witch Hunt mentality going on back them with regard to Sexual Harassment.

But Bill was bigger than the Witchhunt.
If it was credible, it wouldn't have been thrown out due to lack of merit. If Clinton was so powerful to avoid a conviction, as you incredibly claim, the same judge who dismissed Jones' allegations due to lack of merit; wouldn't have charged Clinton with contempt of court and fined him.

'Generalizations should not be used. The 'right' has not excused Trump of anything.

Forum List

Back