Trump Slams Restaurant That Booted Sanders

My analogy holds up perfectly, and the argument against it is illogical and silly.

My analogy holds up perfectly, and the argument against it is illogical and silly.

Says you.
Yep, says me. And I notice the Russian agitprop attack bots have taken a break for a few days. That means they will be training with the American alt right for a new campaign against American values and freedom.

My personal take on the OP is that Sanders was treated poorly. But that is the owners right if Christian bakers get to do the same.

There is no doubt that hostile Dimocrats will rally around this restaurant. The restaurant however has sent out a clear message that Republicans are not welcome to dine there.
Some will choose to support it, others will make a point to stay away.

35477099_10156419513704841_3732254248679768064_n.jpg

Is there a message for your picture?

1. Poll: Most Americans support DACA | TheHill
    thehill.com/.../368959-poll-most-americans-support-daca
    A large majority of Americans supports maintaining the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program, a new poll found.

2. Most Americans support DACA, but oppose border wall - CBS ...
    www.cbsnews.com/news/most-americans-support-daca...
    Latest CBS News poll finds that a majority of Democrats would risk government shutdown over DACA

3. Poll: Most Americans support DACA program - AOL News
    www.aol.com/article/news/2018/01/14/poll-most...
    A new CBS News poll said 70 percent of Americans are in favor of the program that benefits the quote “dreamers” to stay in the country.

4. Poll: Most Americans support DACA program - USA TODAY
    www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2018/01/14/...
    Most Americans support maintaining the Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals program. Veuer's Maria Mercedes Galuppo (@mariamgaluppo) has more.

5. Most Americans support DACA - but Trump's base opposes
    today.yougov.com/topics/politics/articles...
    President Trump’s decision on Tuesday to rescind the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals kept a promise he made during the campaign – a promise that matters to those who voted for him last November. The DACA program – which protects undocumented individuals brought to the United States as ...

6. Americans back DACA by a huge margin (POLL) - ABC News
    abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-back-daca-huge...
    A vast 86 percent of Americans support a right to residency for Dreamers.

7. Poll: Vast majority of Americans support DACA - Axios
    www.axios.com/poll-vast-majority-of-americans...
    The vast majority of Americans — 86% — support keeping DACA in place for undocumented immigrants brought to the United States as children, according to a new ABC News/Washington Post poll. The big takeaway: DACA seems to be one of the rare issues that manages to transcend party lines in today's ...

Ahhh, polls. One would think the pollsmokers would have learned by now. Here's a humorous example.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

"Especially as she educates herself and finds out the same practice at the border was done under Obama" is a silly statement.

The far right say one day he did it and the next day he did not do it.

Get your stories straight.

America is laughing at the far right. Again.
majority of Americans support POTUS immigration policy -Geaux
Americans support a sane, enforced policy that passes DACA and allows them a pathway to citizenship and the right to bring family to America: by a huge amount.
That is not Mr Trumps plan. Majority of Americans support POTUS immigration plan

-Geaux

No they don't, maybe the crowd you hang with does, but the maj of Americans do not.

The polls were right in 2016 about the PV.

There were no polls about the EC.

You need to stop filtering your thinking, Billy.

Says you.
Yep, says me. And I notice the Russian agitprop attack bots have taken a break for a few days. That means they will be training with the American alt right for a new campaign against American values and freedom.

Whoever the Russian agitprop attack bots are. And the rest of the trendy name callers.

Wasn't it the Democrats, btw, who brought in the separate restaurant entrances for whites and coloureds?

The polls were right in 2016 about the PV.

There were no polls about the EC.

You need to stop filtering your thinking, Billy.

The predicted Electoral College numbers are featured in large, bold print. Did you miss them?

So Sara Sanders went to a dive according to the Potus, I wonder how they even went into the dive which looked unkempt on the outside.

Says you.

Whoever the Russian agitprop attack bots are. And the rest of the trendy name callers.

Wasn't it the Democrats, btw, who brought in the separate restaurant entrances for whites and coloureds?

The south. You are really not going there are you?

So Sara Sanders went to a dive according to the Potus, I wonder how they even went into the dive which looked unkempt on the outside.

What's that got to do with anything?

I love American unkempt dives. There's one in Manassas I patronise. I love it.

I can do Trump hotel and diners. I'm egalitarian that way.

Says you.

The south. You are really not going there are you?

What are you talking about?

I'm below the Mason Dixon Line right now.

Says you.

My personal take on the OP is that Sanders was treated poorly. But that is the owners right if Christian bakers get to do the same.
But the Christian baker didn't, he lost his business. We will see what happens to their restaurant, the town spoke out that it was an embarrassment.

What's that got to do with anything?

I love American unkempt dives. There's one in Manassas I patronise. I love it.

I can do Trump hotel and diners. I'm egalitarian that way.

Not by the way Trump said when he described the restaurant. He lied of course.

I agree it was wrong and an embarrassment.

And you are right: the customers will decide, jknowgood.

Says you.

But the Christian baker didn't, he lost his business. We will see what happens to their restaurant, the town spoke out that it was an embarrassment.

Ha Ha, can't stand the treatment the GOP and Trump dishes out. I saw a Rep on TV last night that said Maxine Waters(whatever her last name is) Hillary and Obama should be locked up and how Hillary killed those in Benghazi like she was there.

If anything Trump is behind all this, names for everyone and she works for him. Sanders lies for him. Sanders is like her Daddy, a fake pious man.

Says you.

Ha Ha, can't stand the treatment the GOP and Trump dishes out. I saw a Rep on TV last night that said Maxine Waters(whatever her last name is) Hillary and Obama should be locked up and how Hillary killed those in Benghazi like she was there.

If anything Trump is behind all this, names for everyone and she works for him. Sanders lies for him. Sanders is like her Daddy, a fake pious man.
I hope you loons keep this up, at least till the midterms. Also do as Maxine Waters told you to do, harass us. Lol, she is going to get you loonies killed.

So let me get this straight, the right is all upset over a person getting denied service at a restaurant yet say nothing when it happens to average folks that are not in the spotlight...Selective outrage is what I call it..or, stupid shit that doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back