Trump snake oil salesmen vs. Anderson Cooper

You know what is sick?....declaring that a drug will not help people that are suffering just because Trump or a conservative suggests it....doctors and even a democrat Governor has changed their minds on Hydroxychloroquine for example....
Maybe the fudge packing fool at CNN Anderson Pooper....should give his guest time to answer a question....he sounded like a rude fool that didn't want his guest to get the message out....
Trumps own FDA specifically advises against the use of hydroxy outside of a hospital setting and revoked emergency use of the drug because of adverse effects on the heart.

this conversation is about a supplement that the MyPillow guy is touting as a life saving cure for COVID. That is absolutely absurd and an unproven claim. You can’t possibly stand behind that nonsense can you?
Its not Trumps FDA...its the swamps FDA....
Trump is head of the swamp. It’s his agency. They are also doctors... trump is not. He needed to tout a win, he pointed to Hydroxy too soon, and now his ego is making him double down and defend his stupidity

Wrong. The swamp is it's own entity. Trump is trying to regain control so that we the people are not at the mercy of the swamp.
Oh good thanks for the insight. Did you hear the latest on Bannon by chance?

Yeah, I guess you forgot how Trump fired him, and then he started making false claims against Trump?

Bannon is a scumbag. Trump figured him out pretty quickly but you all thought he was the bee's knee's when he turned on Trump
I didn’t forget. The fact that Trump fired him and replaced him only reenforces my point. Why didn’t Comeys replacement Wray go after Hillary up if the evidence was there? Why doesn’t Barr press charges?

You know what is sick?....declaring that a drug will not help people that are suffering just because Trump or a conservative suggests it....doctors and even a democrat Governor has changed their minds on Hydroxychloroquine for example....
Maybe the fudge packing fool at CNN Anderson Pooper....should give his guest time to answer a question....he sounded like a rude fool that didn't want his guest to get the message out....
Trumps own FDA specifically advises against the use of hydroxy outside of a hospital setting and revoked emergency use of the drug because of adverse effects on the heart.

this conversation is about a supplement that the MyPillow guy is touting as a life saving cure for COVID. That is absolutely absurd and an unproven claim. You can’t possibly stand behind that nonsense can you?
Trump is head of the swamp. It’s his agency. They are also doctors... trump is not. He needed to tout a win, he pointed to Hydroxy too soon, and now his ego is making him double down and defend his stupidity

Wrong. The swamp is it's own entity. Trump is trying to regain control so that we the people are not at the mercy of the swamp.

Yeah, I guess you forgot how Trump fired him, and then he started making false claims against Trump?

Bannon is a scumbag. Trump figured him out pretty quickly but you all thought he was the bee's knee's when he turned on Trump
I didn’t forget. The fact that Trump fired him and replaced him only reenforces my point. Why didn’t Comeys replacement Wray go after Hillary up if the evidence was there? Why doesn’t Barr press charges?

Because Wray is protecting the swamp. Such. Wray has more connections in DC then Trump could ever dream about.

Because Wray is protecting the swamp. Such. Wray has more connections in DC then Trump could ever dream about.
Then why did Trump pick Wray and why doesn’t he now fire and replace him? Also Barr could pursue it as well. Why doesn’t he? Is Barr part of the swamp too?

Because Wray is beholden to the swamp....he is an FBI apologist....and I'm betting that right after the votes are confirmed Wray will be headed for the unemployment lines.....

President Trump vs Communist CIA faggot Anderson Cooper. President Trump would destroy that effeminate fucker in a debate!

Again, another example of the Dumbing Down of America, maybe if the pillow guy prays a little bit more the Hydroxy will make him more mon…….oh, I mean actually work against COVID-19.

Forum List

Back